JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I have started the POAS Addiction Support Group

Just a bit of fun to help us get through the agonising tww.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1657555-poas-addiction-support-group.html

haha, last month I had some tests in the drawer in the kitchen that hubby knew about but then I wanted more cause I was about to run out so I ordered some more (he knew about them aswell). But as I had to wait for them to turn up I decided to buy as many different brands I could find hahaha :haha:
I bought about 6 packs in different shops and hid them in the same drawer under some stuff.... And when I used them I just put them in the bin under rubbish or on the sides so they'd slide down. And I still had a box from my hairdye (that I'd already used) in the bathroom and stuffed some used ones in there and then threw them out in the box :p haha
I wonder if he noticed!! :p

We're not having a great time atm ttc... last month hubby had some erectile disfunction problems due to meds he was taking... and now he seems to have some 'shooting' problems... I can't figure out what's going on, and he says he doesn't know why it is.... It's really frustrating though!! :dohh:
Our window closes on sunday so he'd better work properly over the weekend or I might aswell give up!! :cry:
After our mc in October I've been desperate to get pregnant again!! We were gonna wait but then I accidentally got pregnant and then it went wrong so we decided to just go for it but like I said it's not going very well.... Seems like someone or something out there really doesn't want us to have a 2nd baby!!! :cry:

Tests will be here tomorrow! Guess we will give it a shot and see what happens! According to FF I will be 10dpo. If I get a BFN, which I am pretty much banking on, I will test again when I get close to AF being due, which is the 13th.

Haha I also hide my tests so he doesn't know I'm addicted..

I just want to know I can't miss days ;(

Couldn't take one today, he doesn't wanna buy tests and I don't wanna look crazy.. So I shall wait

I have taken to wearing hoodies so I can sneak them in there to take them without him knowing, and also serving to hide them so I can keep peeking at them periodically. I also have wrapped them up in packets to throw out etc.

sam- maybe you o'd CD 18 (Jan.1)? My best guess based on opks and temps. Fx your temp stays up!!

So we had a stillbirth with our baby Wilton Nicolaus on Oct 5. In December, we got the go ahead to start trying... I take my temps and my levels went up to triphasic... I kept waiting to get a positive on a pregnancy test. I am 10 days late with my period today. I called the doctor and when in for a bloodtest yesterday. I knew I wouldn't get the results until today since I went in for the test after I got out of work. I couldn't stand it and took another test today which showed a light positive. Needless to say- I was ecstatic! I ended up getting a call about my bloodtest 30 minutes later. Apparently my hcg is 10 which is really low. Hcg of 5 means you're pregnant so that is exciting! But with levels that low, it could very easily result in a miscarriage over the next several days. I go back in for another blood test tomorrow. The levels really need to double for this pregnancy to continue. I'm praying they do. I'm so excited about this baby, but I am praying we get to keep this one! Has this ever happened to any of you. I won't find out until Monday, so I'm gonna have to try to be patient all weekend...

Wilsmom you are in my thoughts!!!! :) babydust for a healthy little bean growing for you!

Oye. 16 dpo (according to FertilityFriend) and a possibly triphasic chart... but no BFP! I'd given up hope when I started having cramps yesterday, but today no AF. The cramps are gone now. I'm so confused. Anyone ever have something like this happen to them? Could I have OV'd later than I think or something? Or is there any way I could actually be pregnant and have *not* gotten a BFP at this point? My cycles have never really been longer than 32-33 days. I'm on day 34 and supposedly 16 dpo...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/413155/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oye. 16 dpo (according to FertilityFriend) and a possibly triphasic chart... but no BFP! I'd given up hope when I started having cramps yesterday, but today no AF. The cramps are gone now. I'm so confused. Anyone ever have something like this happen to them? Could I have OV'd later than I think or something? Or is there any way I could actually be pregnant and have *not* gotten a BFP at this point? My cycles have never really been longer than 32-33 days. I'm on day 34 and supposedly 16 dpo...
My Ovulation Chart

If you implanted 11dpo or 12dpo, maybe your body hasn't reached hormone levels high enough to show on the type of hpt you are using?

I think I am out! My cramps are getting crazy, boo! I'll still be around though! :) giving out baby dust and congrats to the rest of you girlies!

So we had a stillbirth with our baby Wilton Nicolaus on Oct 5. In December, we got the go ahead to start trying... I take my temps and my levels went up to triphasic... I kept waiting to get a positive on a pregnancy test. I am 10 days late with my period today. I called the doctor and when in for a bloodtest yesterday. I knew I wouldn't get the results until today since I went in for the test after I got out of work. I couldn't stand it and took another test today which showed a light positive. Needless to say- I was ecstatic! I ended up getting a call about my bloodtest 30 minutes later. Apparently my hcg is 10 which is really low. Hcg of 5 means you're pregnant so that is exciting! But with levels that low, it could very easily result in a miscarriage over the next several days. I go back in for another blood test tomorrow. The levels really need to double for this pregnancy to continue. I'm praying they do. I'm so excited about this baby, but I am praying we get to keep this one! Has this ever happened to any of you. I won't find out until Monday, so I'm gonna have to try to be patient all weekend...

Hoping for the best for you hun! :dust::dust:
I am so sorry about your stillbirth :(

I think I am out! My cramps are getting crazy, boo! I'll still be around though! :) giving out baby dust and congrats to the rest of you girlies!

I thought for sure I was getting my period with my DD... Cramps exactly... 12 trips to the loo with a tampax! And.... Every time, nothing!!!!

I have hope for you still!!

ok so update ,, i still have not tested but now that my hubby got a txt from his brother that he is getting a reversal done this coming tuesday(now its been 14 years for him) my hubby wants us to keep trying if this doesnt happen this month . i guess its a competitive thing . its a long story behind it all and i get it . but he also said with how i have been acting and eating and just overall i am not the same even almost 7 days before AF would show .. i am not sure besides the wanting weird things to eat but thats just how i am always . lol so i am still holding off since i only have 1 test and i cant get more until after AF shows . so i am waiting until the 8th thats 4 days before .. any isights or am i just being nuts or is it somethng else

Well, I need one more day of high temps to confirm Ov happened yesterday, but I'm almost 100% sure that it did. Now, on to more waiting!

It looks that way to me also, you had a lovely spike! I'm sure you'll have another high temp tomorrow. :)

I'm thinking I might have O'd somewhere between CD21-23, but my temp will have to stay high the next two days. 97.8 is the highest I have EVER had, so we'll see!

Here's a pic of my test this morning.. another squinter but I think a faint line! Although I'm probably just seeing things because I want them to be there! What does everyone think??

Not to be rude or anything, I'm genuinely curious here.... why do you think you've ovulated?
The chart in your signature doesn't have a biphastic rise to show ovulation, there are lots of spikes but no shift in temperature.
Is that temperature range normal for you after ovulation?

Please, please, please start the thread - as I have spent a small fortune on FRER and Clearblue! Amazon looooooooooooove me - :rofl: but DH wouldn't be impressed if he knew!
I have had to resort to surreptitiously hiding the evidence and then throwing it away disguised in crisp wrappers and panty liners - am getting very inventive!
I would definitely join - no seriously - I have a problem :loopy: - help me!!!

You should just buy the strip tests instead. They are affordable to use large quantities of, and good to waste on early testing. You can buy them on Amazon, one company is Wondfo.

My Ovulation Chart

It seems that you Ov'd when FF says you did. You could either just be having a strange cycle and AF will show up in a couple days; or your HCG just isn't high enough for a positive to show yet.
Altho lots of ladies get early BFPs on this forum, it's much more common to get a positive a week late. So you aren't out yet!

I'm out this month. Af turned up 2 days early! Probs won't be testing till next month now! Good look to everyone still waiting to test! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->