JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Oh no lcgoodac!! :cry: So sorry!!!
Hopefully you'll have better luck next month!!

Hi girls
Just had a read thru and a catch up!
Wilsmom: good luck hunni and I hope your bean is a sticky one :dust: :hug:
Icgoodac: best of luck next cycle sweetie cx

Well I'm still waiting to Ov! I don't chart just use opks. We last :sex: on NYD so need to again tonight really I'm planning a Friday night homemade curry to woo DH lol! this is only our first month ttc #3 properly so trying to be nice and relaxed about it!
I'm totally joining the POAS thread what a fab idea!

How's everyone doing today? Anyone testing? X

sam- maybe you o'd CD 18 (Jan.1)? My best guess based on opks and temps. Fx your temp stays up!!

FF has me Ovulating on 30th Dec, TCOYF has me at 31st and I have no idea whatsoever lol. Thanks for your input. Temp up a bit today x

BFN this morning. How do you early testers keep your sanity?! This is the first time I've tested early. I'm 8-10DPO and I was SURE it would be positive. NO more early testing for me!!! I know I still have time, but it feels so final and over with that FRER window haunting all my thoughts!! I definitely don't fit into the POAS addiction group. Am waiting til the 10th for sure now.

AF will be showing up any time now. My temp dropped, still above my coverline I just know she will be here. Sucks!

Apparently I'm a few days DPO... I hate the TWW. Hopefully I don't symptom spot this time. Last cycle I had every pregnancy symptom in the book.

Still got another long week to get through before i start testing.

I think I'll be out. I'm fertile this weekend and DH is on nights and DS is at home so won't be happening. Prob for the best as I have a big night out planned that really I want to drink alcohol at the end of the month

sam- maybe you o'd CD 18 (Jan.1)? My best guess based on opks and temps. Fx your temp stays up!!

FF has me Ovulating on 30th Dec, TCOYF has me at 31st and I have no idea whatsoever lol. Thanks for your input. Temp up a bit today x

hmm...yeah, that is a tough one, but FF has been known to be off here and there. The good thing...atleast your chart does look like ovulated somewhere in the last 5 days. Good luck!

Still got another long week to get through before i start testing.

Were testing the same day, I must keep my hands of the tests in my dresser draw! :haha:
I'll be glad to get back to work Monday to take my mind of it.

Luckily i havent got any at home to tempt me but i can easily get some after work. Need will power lol

I was all confused about my Ov cause this morning I tried checking my cervix and it was high but kind of bent back, bit weird but I couldn't feel the opening, only the side.... Earlier I checked again and it was normal again, high and softish and not sure about whether it was open or not. I thought before maybe I ovulated already cause I was pretty sure it was open most of the past couple of days, but I'm not due to Ov till the 8th. And I was all confused cause of the cm, it was a little stretchy the past couple of days,every now and then and then it went a bit stickier and then it seemed pretty dry this morning. But feeling pretty wet again now. And like I said I had some quite stretchy cm earlier! So that's a good sign.
I ended up sneakily buying some ovulation tests when I was in tesco earlier, but I'm debating whether to use them this cycle or not... It says to start using them from CD14 if your cycle is 31 days like mine, and I'm on CD13 so it should be alright. What do you girls think??? And do I need to do them with fmu or can I do it anytime?? I've not done OPK's before!!

I found OPK's work better of an evening where LH tends to work best. I have only ever done opk's with FMU as part of a clearblue trial and tbh I am convinced it made me miss my surge! I think it works best when you purge your body of most waste and allow a concentrated sample after a decent hold for evening wee.

I have been having some cramping today, it started off mild but in the last 10 mins it's got worse and it feels like my cervix is pulling if you understand that?

17 dpo/3 days late... No sign of AF, but still a BFN this morning. My boobs seem like they might be getting sore though. Or maybe that is just my imagination! Ugh. Just wish I would know already!

Well I tested yesterday - BFN :(. Just waiting for AF to start now.

I found OPK's work better of an evening where LH tends to work best. I have only ever done opk's with FMU as part of a clearblue trial and tbh I am convinced it made me miss my surge! I think it works best when you purge your body of most waste and allow a concentrated sample after a decent hold for evening wee.

I have been having some cramping today, it started off mild but in the last 10 mins it's got worse and it feels like my cervix is pulling if you understand that?

I just read the leaflet that came with it and it said NOT to use fmu, cause it doesn't work properly or something... can't remember what it said exactly but in the Q&A bit it said: why shouldn't I test with fmu??
It did say to try and test at the same time every day....
What do you reckon?? Should I use them or just leave it and see what happens this month?? I'm not sure! I'm so confused about the whole ovulation thing!! With the cervix and cm... :dohh: I've even looked at a BBT thermometer on amazon. But I've not decided yet and I'm definitely not gonna buy one of those until AF comes if I'm not pregnant...

Argh!! I'm not even in the TWW and I'm still going crazy!! As far as I can tell from all the past cycles I've recorded on countdown to pregnancy and looking at when I got my bfp's and when I conceived, it seems like I Ov on CD17/18 though! Last time I got pregnant was a little accident and it was the ONLY time that month we actually dtd without protection or 'properly' if you get what I mean... and that was on the 7th or 8th of September, and my last period before that started on the 22nd of august, so that would make it CD16/17. Meaning if it's still the same (which it should be cause I got my period again on the 22nd of november and then 22nd of december, after the mc) I would be ovulating on sunday the 6th or monday 7th.

Well that sucks, they're fantastic!!

Don't lose hope. You're not out until the :witch: shows. And where are we without hope?!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

You're right, it's not over until :witch: shows her face! And I know, I wish we had the conception indicator digis! I don't know why we don't, but I've looked everywhere for them and then someone told me they don't sell them here.

BTW, I put in my temp for today and FF has now told me that I O'd!! :happydance: So excited. It also says I'm 7dpo today. The last bfp I got first showed up at 9dpo so I'm going to wait 2 days and take another! Although we only BD'd 3 days and the day before O so I don't have much hope.. but oh well! Guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->