JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I didn't think I did, I was just hoping I did only because yes, I usually have only very slight temp rises after O. I usually can't even tell I O'd on my written chart, I always have to look for FF to let me know because it's so subtle! But after putting in my temp this morning FF said I did in fact O this cycle and I am 7dpo today!

That's really interesting! I haven't met someone who has slight temp rises like that.
The good news is you're only 7DPO now then, so you still have plenty of time to get a BFP. :)

As much as I should wait I will probably test in the morning.
Problem is I can never hold my pee all night

Y'all, I'm starting to get really discouraged. :'( Today is either 10 or 11DPO for me and I took a test this evening and it was still negative. I will of course take another one in the morning which would be 11/12DPO but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be negative....which means I'm most likely not pregnant this month, huh?? (27 day cycles, fwiw)

Sadly, I woke up bleeding this morning. The doctor warned me that with my levels so low, this could end in miscarriage. With the last pregnancy, I had several blood clots though, so it could be that too. The doctor still wanted me to come in for the blood test today though. So I will find out on Monday. I took a pregnancy test last night with a clear blue easy. It came back with a light positive. I looked it up online and it says that this test detects pregnancy at 25 hcg. I know the outcome doesn't seem good, but I can't help hoping. It's going to be a long weekend :0)

So sorry to hear that you're bleeding, I pray it stops for you! Just wondering if you've had the doctor check your progesterone levels? If they are low you could take supplements to help sustain the pregnancy.
:hugs::hugs:

I didn't think I did, I was just hoping I did only because yes, I usually have only very slight temp rises after O. I usually can't even tell I O'd on my written chart, I always have to look for FF to let me know because it's so subtle! But after putting in my temp this morning FF said I did in fact O this cycle and I am 7dpo today!

That's really interesting! I haven't met someone who has slight temp rises like that.
The good news is you're only 7DPO now then, so you still have plenty of time to get a BFP. :)

My temps rose pretty slow this cycle... compared to last cycle.

Can I ask what he's taking them for? My friend is also TTC and her fiancé has bipolar. His old meds meant he was having a lot of 'issues' if it wasnt ED then it was prem ejaculation. My friend with a very high libido soon marched him down tithe GP to get him meds changed. They've now put him on a different sort and things are going a lot better.

it's 2 meds, 1 is a anti-depressant and the other is too I think, but that one he's taking to stop his headaches, cause he gets them a lot, and bad ones aswell, like migraines... it's sertraline and amitryptiline or however you're supposed to spell that.... He needs to go back soon for a repeat prescription so might see if he can ask the doctor if there's anything else he can take instead, seeing as we're ttc. But we'll see what happens! Thanks for the reply though!!

It seems like its quite a common problem with anti-depressants. Yet some anti-depressants increased the takers sex drive no end. The thing with them is that because a constant level has to build up in your system, just stopping them for a few days isnt likely to do anything. If he can see if there's an alternative if may be the answer. If he doesn't mind, it might help if you go into the dr's office with him.

Good luck Hun! :hugs:

Sadly, I woke up bleeding this morning. The doctor warned me that with my levels so low, this could end in miscarriage. With the last pregnancy, I had several blood clots though, so it could be that too. The doctor still wanted me to come in for the blood test today though. So I will find out on Monday. I took a pregnancy test last night with a clear blue easy. It came back with a light positive. I looked it up online and it says that this test detects pregnancy at 25 hcg. I know the outcome doesn't seem good, but I can't help hoping. It's going to be a long weekend :0)

So sorry to hear this!! Hopefully everything is gonna be ok. I know what you feel like wanting to keep that tiny little bit of hope, and the waiting is AWEFUL!!!
Hope you're gonna be ok!! :hugs:

Can I ask what he's taking them for? My friend is also TTC and her fiancé has bipolar. His old meds meant he was having a lot of 'issues' if it wasnt ED then it was prem ejaculation. My friend with a very high libido soon marched him down tithe GP to get him meds changed. They've now put him on a different sort and things are going a lot better.

it's 2 meds, 1 is a anti-depressant and the other is too I think, but that one he's taking to stop his headaches, cause he gets them a lot, and bad ones aswell, like migraines... it's sertraline and amitryptiline or however you're supposed to spell that.... He needs to go back soon for a repeat prescription so might see if he can ask the doctor if there's anything else he can take instead, seeing as we're ttc. But we'll see what happens! Thanks for the reply though!!

It seems like its quite a common problem with anti-depressants. Yet some anti-depressants increased the takers sex drive no end. The thing with them is that because a constant level has to build up in your system, just stopping them for a few days isnt likely to do anything. If he can see if there's an alternative if may be the answer. If he doesn't mind, it might help if you go into the dr's office with him.

Good luck Hun! :hugs:

We're gonna see what happens today and tomorrow. If it still doesn't work we'll go to the doctor together... He doesn't mind me coming with him anyway :) Poor bloke is feeling pretty upset about it though!! Cause obviously it's that male pride thing and he feels he should be able to 'deliver' cause we are ttc.
Hopefully it'll get sorted soon... Can't say we've really had our first proper month of ttc yet really... cause so far we haven't been able to deposit any :spermy: at the right time yet, same as last month!
Conceived our son in the first cycle, and that little accident we had was a one shot aswell, so at least we know we're a good match and there's no fertility issues! :flower:

Hi All- I am back from the December testers. CD13 expect to O CD18. 2nd round of Clomid 50. Pls put me down to test the 23rd.

Eltjuh- Can we be cycle buddies? Looks like we are on similar schedules. As for buying a BBT and OPKs...

After lack of success last month I am determined to cover as many bases as possible: temping (easiest for me), checking CM (trying to remember), CP (tho I really don't think I know what I'm doing), OPK's (never seen a + but know now to test in the evening), try to BD the next 7 days, and I just picked up Pre-Seed today. I feel like I am coming out guns blazin' in my own one-woman army! :wacko: (Oh and DH just has to show up :)

I've heard from friends that anti-depressants can cause these problems for guys- esp not finishing. Maybe see if he can find alternatives...

Just had my bday so let's start this new year off right! :cake:

Yes ofcourse we can be cycle buddies!! As you've read we're not having a great time ttc cause of hubby's meds. So I'm not expecting much of this month. So I'm already preparing myself for next month :winkwink: haha

At least you're making sure everything is covered!! When are you supposed to be ovulating??

I'm not too great with the cp or the cm either, I try and make sense of it all but it's so confusing!! :dohh: I don't think I've ever really had a lot of ewcm. Plus I've read that you can have that a couple of days before O so it still doesn't really tell you THAT much, you still won't know exactly when it's happened. Same for O cramps btw... I've had them a couple of times but don't usually get them.

Oh I am so frustrated. I entered my temp from this morning into FF and TCOYF. FF make me 6dpo, TCOYF moved my O date to the 2nd Jan which puts me back to 3dpo. I am not convinced it is right, but what if it is? Sods law says it is! We were unable to DTD on the 2nd, and the only time we managed to get sperm into me was the 31st so 2 days prior to this date. I was feeling good about this cycle until now. I feel I am now out. stupid messed up body of mine.

im out the witch came this morning :(

So sorry:hugs: Witch can be so cruel! Lots of babydust for you next month!!!

I totally missed this post.... Can't find it now either.. when was it posted?? (just wondering). Anyway, I put you down as out MrsLemon, so sorry!!
:hugs: Good luck next month!!

I know mine says the 9th, but I think I ovulated later...so could you please change mine to the 16th :)

Oh I am so frustrated. I entered my temp from this morning into FF and TCOYF. FF make me 6dpo, TCOYF moved my O date to the 2nd Jan which puts me back to 3dpo. I am not convinced it is right, but what if it is? Sods law says it is! We were unable to DTD on the 2nd, and the only time we managed to get sperm into me was the 31st so 2 days prior to this date. I was feeling good about this cycle until now. I feel I am now out. stupid messed up body of mine.

From your chart it looks like FF is right

It's over for me this month. Hopefully Feb 2nd will be lucky for me.

Ok, well, I think I've determined that I simply didn't OV until like the 28th of December. If I'd O'd when FF says I'd be 18 dpo today. No sign of AF and all tests I've taken have been BFNs! If I didn't O until the 28th I'd only be like 8 dpo though. It's the only explanation I have for what's going on. So I'm going to wait to test again until the 9th. Luckily we BD'd on the 27th and 30th so there is still some hope. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->