JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Here's a pic of my test this morning.. another squinter but I think a faint line! Although I'm probably just seeing things because I want them to be there! What does everyone think??

Not to be rude or anything, I'm genuinely curious here.... why do you think you've ovulated?
The chart in your signature doesn't have a biphastic rise to show ovulation, there are lots of spikes but no shift in temperature.
Is that temperature range normal for you after ovulation?

I didn't think I did, I was just hoping I did only because yes, I usually have only very slight temp rises after O. I usually can't even tell I O'd on my written chart, I always have to look for FF to let me know because it's so subtle! But after putting in my temp this morning FF said I did in fact O this cycle and I am 7dpo today!

You could always give it a little trial to get to grips with using them and understanding the results. BBT is easy once you get to grips with it. I got my kit from boots, it comes with a BBT thermometer that reads in celcius to 2 decimal places for accuracy. I don't check my cervix daily because even with the best intentions, and cleanest hands..you could still be causing bacteria to enter and that's the last thing I want/need. I do it periodically, around expected Ovulation day, and until the CM has dried up to confirm Ovulation.

OPK's are fantastic, I would recommend them to anyone, it gives you peace of mind that things are happening, and that you are getting the timing right.

So we had a stillbirth with our baby Wilton Nicolaus on Oct 5. In December, we got the go ahead to start trying... I take my temps and my levels went up to triphasic... I kept waiting to get a positive on a pregnancy test. I am 10 days late with my period today. I called the doctor and when in for a bloodtest yesterday. I knew I wouldn't get the results until today since I went in for the test after I got out of work. I couldn't stand it and took another test today which showed a light positive. Needless to say- I was ecstatic! I ended up getting a call about my bloodtest 30 minutes later. Apparently my hcg is 10 which is really low. Hcg of 5 means you're pregnant so that is exciting! But with levels that low, it could very easily result in a miscarriage over the next several days. I go back in for another blood test tomorrow. The levels really need to double for this pregnancy to continue. I'm praying they do. I'm so excited about this baby, but I am praying we get to keep this one! Has this ever happened to any of you. I won't find out until Monday, so I'm gonna have to try to be patient all weekend...

I'm so sorry to hear about your stillbirth. I had an early miscarriage in Nov and I cannot even imagine what that would be like to be even further along.. But that is a good sign you're so late for af! I know 10 is really low, but I've read a lot of stories of women who start out with 10 hcg and go on to have successful pregnancies! When do you find out the results of your second beta? In 3 days? FX for you hun! :hugs:

Well that sucks, they're fantastic!!

Don't lose hope. You're not out until the :witch: shows. And where are we without hope?!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

You're right, it's not over until :witch: shows her face! And I know, I wish we had the conception indicator digis! I don't know why we don't, but I've looked everywhere for them and then someone told me they don't sell them here.

BTW, I put in my temp for today and FF has now told me that I O'd!! :happydance: So excited. It also says I'm 7dpo today. The last bfp I got first showed up at 9dpo so I'm going to wait 2 days and take another! Although we only BD'd 3 days and the day before O so I don't have much hope.. but oh well! Guess we'll see!

Are you in the US??? https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Di...8-6&keywords=clearblue+digital+pregnancy+test

I haven't tested yet but I am 1 day late and I've been having A LOT of symptoms. I've even had tugging/niggling sensations in my lower abdomen for the past 3-4 days. I don't have any HPT's at home at the moment hence why I haven't tested yet. I was wanting to wait until at least Monday to test but I might crack earlier and test. It's looking very positive at the moment though that I may be pregnant. Absolutely no sign of AF making an appearance. I'll keep you posted ;) Baby Dust everyone!

-AussieBub

Good luck AussieBub! I hope we get to see a BFP!

Eltjuh: OPKs can be really confusing sometimes! I started using them last cycle, I found that I get my strongest positives using SMU around 11am. It depends on when you can more easily limit your fluid intake. I found morning was the easiest, the evening OPKs were always lighter, but I had a harder time limiting fluids in the afternoon. I also temp to confirm that Ov happened.

AFM, I've got the slightly sore breasts going on, and some pulling sensations in my lower abdomen. Sometimes when I sneeze it almost feels like I pulled a muscle, though the pain subsides in mere seconds. At 3DPO it's WAAAY too early for any real symptoms so I'm just taking it with a grain of salt. This is going to be a long 7 days! :wacko:

So I expected my wondfo tests from amazon today, but fedex is behind I think! So frustrating! They left the last location at 10am today but have not checked in anywhere else on my tracking. It still says it should be here today, but I'm not counting on it. It's already 4pm!

Well, if they don't come today, they should definitely be here tomorrow. I will test as soon as they arrive!!

I really like using opks it keeps me calm lol! although I'm ment to be ovulating today according Ti my ticker I hadn't got a possitive at 4pm should I test again? Or is that just the poasaholic coming out in me??

Soooooo we tried again and it still didn't work... (it being the 'shooting' part :blush:) BUT.... we googled it and it seems that is one of the side-effects of hubby's meds aswell as the erectile dysfunction he had last month!!!
So not having much luck with them meds and ttc at the moment!! Hubby didn't take them tonight cause he wanted to have a drink, which he can't when he's taking meds, so hopefully it'll work tomorrow!! Fingers crossed! If it does, I think he's gonna have to stop taking them until sunday and then he can get back on them haha :p (Don't worry they're not pills that are saving his life or anything!! :winkwink:)

So any BFP's today ladies??? Our list isn't looking too great at the moment right?? 2 Bfp's and 4x:witch:

Can I ask what he's taking them for? My friend is also TTC and her fiancé has bipolar. His old meds meant he was having a lot of 'issues' if it wasnt ED then it was prem ejaculation. My friend with a very high libido soon marched him down tithe GP to get him meds changed. They've now put him on a different sort and things are going a lot better.

Can I ask what he's taking them for? My friend is also TTC and her fiancé has bipolar. His old meds meant he was having a lot of 'issues' if it wasnt ED then it was prem ejaculation. My friend with a very high libido soon marched him down tithe GP to get him meds changed. They've now put him on a different sort and things are going a lot better.

it's 2 meds, 1 is a anti-depressant and the other is too I think, but that one he's taking to stop his headaches, cause he gets them a lot, and bad ones aswell, like migraines... it's sertraline and amitryptiline or however you're supposed to spell that.... He needs to go back soon for a repeat prescription so might see if he can ask the doctor if there's anything else he can take instead, seeing as we're ttc. But we'll see what happens! Thanks for the reply though!!

So we had a stillbirth with our baby Wilton Nicolaus on Oct 5. In December, we got the go ahead to start trying... I take my temps and my levels went up to triphasic... I kept waiting to get a positive on a pregnancy test. I am 10 days late with my period today. I called the doctor and when in for a bloodtest yesterday. I knew I wouldn't get the results until today since I went in for the test after I got out of work. I couldn't stand it and took another test today which showed a light positive. Needless to say- I was ecstatic! I ended up getting a call about my bloodtest 30 minutes later. Apparently my hcg is 10 which is really low. Hcg of 5 means you're pregnant so that is exciting! But with levels that low, it could very easily result in a miscarriage over the next several days. I go back in for another blood test tomorrow. The levels really need to double for this pregnancy to continue. I'm praying they do. I'm so excited about this baby, but I am praying we get to keep this one! Has this ever happened to any of you. I won't find out until Monday, so I'm gonna have to try to be patient all weekend...

I'm so sorry to hear about your stillbirth. I had an early miscarriage in Nov and I cannot even imagine what that would be like to be even further along.. But that is a good sign you're so late for af! I know 10 is really low, but I've read a lot of stories of women who start out with 10 hcg and go on to have successful pregnancies! When do you find out the results of your second beta? In 3 days? FX for you hun! :hugs:

Sadly, I woke up bleeding this morning. The doctor warned me that with my levels so low, this could end in miscarriage. With the last pregnancy, I had several blood clots though, so it could be that too. The doctor still wanted me to come in for the blood test today though. So I will find out on Monday. I took a pregnancy test last night with a clear blue easy. It came back with a light positive. I looked it up online and it says that this test detects pregnancy at 25 hcg. I know the outcome doesn't seem good, but I can't help hoping. It's going to be a long weekend :0)

Oh, no Wilsmom. I hope the bleeding stops and everything ends up ok.

Sadly, I woke up bleeding this morning. The doctor warned me that with my levels so low, this could end in miscarriage. With the last pregnancy, I had several blood clots though, so it could be that too. The doctor still wanted me to come in for the blood test today though. So I will find out on Monday. I took a pregnancy test last night with a clear blue easy. It came back with a light positive. I looked it up online and it says that this test detects pregnancy at 25 hcg. I know the outcome doesn't seem good, but I can't help hoping. It's going to be a long weekend :0)
Fingers x'd for you! Hopefully things work out :hugs:

Hi All- I am back from the December testers. CD13 expect to O CD18. 2nd round of Clomid 50. Pls put me down to test the 23rd.

Eltjuh- Can we be cycle buddies? Looks like we are on similar schedules. As for buying a BBT and OPKs...

After lack of success last month I am determined to cover as many bases as possible: temping (easiest for me), checking CM (trying to remember), CP (tho I really don't think I know what I'm doing), OPK's (never seen a + but know now to test in the evening), try to BD the next 7 days, and I just picked up Pre-Seed today. I feel like I am coming out guns blazin' in my own one-woman army! :wacko: (Oh and DH just has to show up :)

I've heard from friends that anti-depressants can cause these problems for guys- esp not finishing. Maybe see if he can find alternatives...

Just had my bday so let's start this new year off right! :cake:

lune_miel where in MN are you located . i am in MN also

Im 10dpo and ive been definately feeling cramping and ive been very moody today which is not like me. I cried over alot of silly things like my sister not calling to say she wasnt going to come over. Haha. Anyone ever experienced this at such a early stage and ended up being pregnant??

Hi Ladies how are we all doing today? X

Discouraged. I broke down this morning when my temp was low, meaning I had yet again NOT ovulated.
I called the insurance company to see where my insurance card was so I could go to the doctor early next week and they said it would take another several days. So yet another delay.
:nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"