JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

AF not due till the 9th and I'm about 9DPO so it's still very early... I of course couldn't keep myself from POAS.. Used a cheapie and I can see the most extremely faint line there... It could completely be my imagination but I'm hoping its a ! Will take a FRPT tomorrow and see if anything comes up... If not I'm going to TRY to wait again till the 9th. FX for tomorrow morning! I'd be on I've been super tired the past 3 or 4 days and also had a pinching feeling on my right side. No nausea or tender breasts though... Hope the faint line isn't in my head!

Oh also random thing happened 2 days in a row, I was in a 76 degree room but was freezing! My feet actually were hurting they were so cold and I was shivering with goosebumps! Has anyone had this happen to them before?

GL ladies!

AF not due till the 9th and I'm about 9DPO so it's still very early... I of course couldn't keep myself from POAS.. Used a cheapie and I can see the most extremely faint line there... It could completely be my imagination but I'm hoping its a ! Will take a FRPT tomorrow and see if anything comes up... If not I'm going to TRY to wait again till the 9th. FX for tomorrow morning! I'd be on I've been super tired the past 3 or 4 days and also had a pinching feeling on my right side. No nausea or tender breasts though... Hope the faint line isn't in my head!

Oh also random thing happened 2 days in a row, I was in a 76 degree room but was freezing! My feet actually were hurting they were so cold and I was shivering with goosebumps! Has anyone had this happen to them before?

GL ladies!

Being absolutely freezing was one of my first symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. Sounds very promising! Good luck!!!

im out the witch came this morning :(

So sorry:hugs: Witch can be so cruel! Lots of babydust for you next month!!!

I totally missed this post.... Can't find it now either.. when was it posted?? (just wondering). Anyway, I put you down as out MrsLemon, so sorry!!
:hugs: Good luck next month!!

Post 530.

Ah just seen it, must've popped in between my posts whilst I posted, that's probably why I missed it.

Sorry you're out for this month aswell!! Fingers crossed for next month!!! :hugs:

GL ladies!

Being absolutely freezing was one of my first symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. Sounds very promising! Good luck!!!

Thanks! I've never heard of that until now! My coworker was thinking I was nuts since the room is so warm! :fool: FX that its an early pregnancy symptom for me too!

GL ladies!

Thanks! I've never heard of that until now! My coworker was thinking I was nuts since the room is so warm! :fool: FX that its an early pregnancy symptom for me too!

Your symptoms sound good, and ofcourse a faint line is always good!! :) Have you got a picture??
I always get cold quickly when I'm tired so that's probably why it could be a symptom if you're really tired! Good luck and let us know what happens when you test again!!

Unfortunately it's so faint a camera won't pick it up... If it is truly there hopefully the better test tomorrow and 1 more dpo will make it visible! Will definitely update hopefully with a pic tomorrow! :)

Ok, well, I think I've determined that I simply didn't OV until like the 28th of December. If I'd O'd when FF says I'd be 18 dpo today. No sign of AF and all tests I've taken have been BFNs! If I didn't O until the 28th I'd only be like 8 dpo though. It's the only explanation I have for what's going on. So I'm going to wait to test again until the 9th. Luckily we BD'd on the 27th and 30th so there is still some hope. We'll see!

i would agree with that.

GL ladies!

I didnt know being cold could be a symptoms. Im 11dpo and for the past 4 days ive been so cold in my house. Its always 70 degrees in my house, so i didnt know why i was feeling so cold when nothing changed. Im happy to know it could mean i might get a bfp! Ive also had alot of cramping yesterday, moodiness, and TMI but stinky gas which is not normal for me :blush:. Im testing tomorrow so im keeping my fingers crossed!

I didnt know being cold could be a symptoms. Im 11dpo and for the past 4 days ive been so cold in my house. Its always 70 degrees in my house, so i didnt know why i was feeling so cold when nothing changed. Im happy to know it could mean i might get a bfp! Ive also had alot of cramping yesterday, moodiness, and TMI but stinky gas which is not normal for me :blush:. Im testing tomorrow so im keeping my fingers crossed!
GL! Hopefully we both get BFP's tomorrow! I know I thought it was strange that being cold could be a symptom too.. You always hear about women overheating later in pregnancy but never being cold!

Well I'm out ladies! My temp dropped like crazy yesterday and I've been having some AF cramps for the last three days and this morning I'm 14dpo and BFN. If anything changes I'll let you know! :) I'll be back to say congrats to all the luck ladies who are still waiting for BFPs! Im excited about one thing! If we catch it next month I will be 16dpo by Valentines day and a BFP could be pretty nice on Valentines! :)

GL! Hopefully we both get BFP's tomorrow! I know I thought it was strange that being cold could be a symptom too.. You always hear about women overheating later in pregnancy but never being cold!

Good luck to you too!! Let me know what happens! :hugs: It seems like everything is a pregnancy symptom so its so hard to know when you are! But i kinda have the gut feeling i am pregnant this month. But its probably cause i want it so bad. 3 days till the AF so we will see! :thumbup:

Well ladies I'm now 10dpo and still haven't tested, I think I'm going to wait it out and test on the day after AF is due.
After having that tiny, very small amount of pink spotting when I checked my cervix on Thursday (8dpo) I haven't had any CM at all. Nothing! This is very unusual for me. I always have some type of CM. So I am hoping this is a good sign for me! I am also having a hard time sleeping at the moment, and have slight cramps and twinges in my lower abdomen.

3 days until AF so we shall see!

FX for us all! :happydance:

Just got my ewcm so i'm guessing i'm either ovulating or will be very soon so fingers crossed everything works as it should tonight! And tomorrow :p

How long after ewcm do you girls ovulate?

Sorry to hear jessthemess, i won't put you down as out just yet, let us know what happens in the next couple of days! :hugs:

Hello, this is the first time posting in another forum other than miscarriage ones since miscarriage in November but we're ttc again, only got to do it once this month as OH is away but there's still a tiny bit of hope and I'll be testing 13th, unlucky for some, hopefully not me! Good luck everyone x x x

Well went to the GP the lines on the tests (two diff brands) was put down to dud tests. So CD7 for me. Got lots of EWCM tonight, so hopefully going to ovulate soon. Although not picking any lines up at all on the OPK's not even the slightest one x

Hello, this is the first time posting in another forum other than miscarriage ones since miscarriage in November but we're ttc again, only got to do it once this month as OH is away but there's still a tiny bit of hope and I'll be testing 13th, unlucky for some, hopefully not me! Good luck everyone x x x
Good luck hunnie. The 13th is always a lucky number for me so hoping it will be lucky for you too. Everything crossed for you x

Good luck! :thumbup:

Sorry for your loss. I had an early MC last month, I realised I was O'g 2 weeks after the MC and thought we'd give it a go!

FX'd for you and I hope we get our sticky beans this month! :happydance:

Just got my ewcm so i'm guessing i'm either ovulating or will be very soon so fingers crossed everything works as it should tonight! And tomorrow :p

How long after ewcm do you girls ovulate?

Sorry to hear jessthemess, i won't put you down as out just yet, let us know what happens in the next couple of days! :hugs:

Everyone is different, but you can look at my chart and see the CM's I had, EW a few days before O and then watery for a few days, and then EW again on the day of O. Since then it's been dried up.

I've also been very cold lately, especially my hands and feet to the point where OH won't let me touch him because I'm so cold. Not sure if that's a symptom as I'm only 5dpo now, and I'm also trying NOT to symptom spot this time since last time I had EVERY symptom and BFN. FF says I should get AF in 4 days here, damn my short luteal phases... I guess the only good thing is that AF will show before I have the opportunity to test. Just hoping my temps keep rising now and the :witch: stays away for about 9 months.

I tested again today and it was negative. Sadly.

I think I ovulated around dec 22, I don't remember the test strips I should of wrote it down, but I remember bc I was shopping and cramping really bad.

Anyways my question is, how long til you normally get a positive if you are preg.
Or am I already out..

I don't have periods so I can't go off that.

Sad

I have just sat watching dressage on the tv, and I cried...what it up with that? I was watching a british rider beautifully "dance" with her horse to the tune of the land of hope and glory with big ben chiming for pirouettes and I cried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->