JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I have just sat watching dressage on the tv, and I cried...what it up with that? I was watching a british rider beautifully "dance" with her horse to the tune of the land of hope and glory with big ben chiming for pirouettes and I cried!

Your chart is looking good as far as i can tell, cause i don't temp... so maybe that's what is wrong with you :winkwink:

Btw, what do you mean you don't get periods???:shrug: are you even ovulating if you don't get periods?

Thanks, I am only at most 6dpo so I can't really read too much into it. I would love something to smile about in a week though :)

Btw, what do you mean you don't get periods???:shrug: are you even ovulating if you don't get periods?

Well, my dr put me on clomid just recently.
First month was dec 11-15,

I don't have periods bc of pcos which is why I'm on clomid to ovulate.

Idk what will happen if I don't get preg this month. I couldn't find anything online about people taking clomid and never having periods.

I have a question for all of you ladies.

What dpo do you start testing? I've never been an early tester, but I'm considering it so that if I get a bfp, I can see the progression!

Hmm I think the antibiotics I took for Cystitis CD12-15 have put my cycle back a bit. I'm now CD18 and would be usually ovulating tomorrow having had EWCM CD15, 16 & 17 though I'm only just getting the EWCM today at CD18. Looks like it'll probably be CD21 when I ovulate this cycle! Wonder if that'll mean a later period or shorter LP :-\

Can you please move my test day to the 13th? Aplenty I O 3 days early according to FF. which I'm not happy about. That just means we really didn't BD effectively this month! Still FX though! Congrats on all the BFP so far! Somehow I got I unsubscribed to this thread so a lot has happened since I was here last! Lots of luck everyone!

Okay, so I JUST tested after taking a nap, and I am so weirded out. At first glance it looks neg, but if I look at it a bit more I keep thinking I can see a second FAINT line. It has to be my eyes playing tricks on me something. Anyone have problems with the Wondfos at all?

Hi all, tested this morning and BFN :cry::cry::cry: No AF though so am still in with a chance. Am going to retest on the 8th :dust: for us all

Yes!! girls the magic has happened! I know it might be tmi and all that, but i'm just really happy it's happened cause at least i've got some chance this month! Roght when i gpt ewcm aswell so hopefully, fingers crossed the :spermy: and eggy will find each other!

Thank God :) We had those issues whilst DH was taking meds for 'Flu!

Idk what will happen if I don't get preg this month. I couldn't find anything online about people taking clomid and never having periods.

Ah alright then, didn't mean to be rude or anything like that. It just got me confused!! :flower: Hope you didn't mind me asking!

Hopefully you'll get a bfp soon!!

Update from me already!

AF showed up!

I posted this part in another thread, so sorry for the copy and paste but I wanted to say it again in case it was someone in this thread! Someone, somewhere, on one of these January Testers threads suggested my cycles might still be shortening and adjusting and they were definitely right. My cycles have been 42 and 43 days since I got off of BCP, which I was only on for 6 months so I didnt know the adjustment period would be so long, but it is! Either way 37 days is better than 42 or 43!

Good luck to all of you other ladies!!! Baby dust! x

Sadly, I woke up bleeding this morning. The doctor warned me that with my levels so low, this could end in miscarriage. With the last pregnancy, I had several blood clots though, so it could be that too. The doctor still wanted me to come in for the blood test today though. So I will find out on Monday. I took a pregnancy test last night with a clear blue easy. It came back with a light positive. I looked it up online and it says that this test detects pregnancy at 25 hcg. I know the outcome doesn't seem good, but I can't help hoping. It's going to be a long weekend :0)

So sorry to hear that you're bleeding, I pray it stops for you! Just wondering if you've had the doctor check your progesterone levels? If they are low you could take supplements to help sustain the pregnancy.
:hugs::hugs:

I asked the doctor about that on Friday, but she said she wanted to see the results of Friday's blood test before they test my hormone levels. So I'm still trying to be patient and wait until Monday. I had to take progesterone in our last pregnancy because of two different subchorionic hemmorages. This bleeding doesn't feel the same as with our last pregnancy though. I'm still bleeding, and in my gut, I feel like we're miscarrying. Praying that's not the case.

@wilsmom So sorry you are going through what you are (((HUGS)))

Ah alright then, didn't mean to be rude or anything like that. It just got me confused!! :flower: Hope you didn't mind me asking!

Hopefully you'll get a bfp soon!!

Def not offended. It's confusing ;(( if I had a period it be a lot easier to know when to expect things

Good luck with your tww eltjuh. I hope you were able to get that egg as well and look forward to hearing about your tests.

Sorry to hear about the bfn but hoping the next cycle is THE cycle you are destined to conceive your little bundle of joy.

Wilsmom - my thoughts are with you and hopefully your results on Monday are positive ones after such a touh time.

Afm- I have tested today and got a bfn but no witchy poo yet. I usually have a 26 - 28 day cycle and I'm now on 29. I hadn't tested yet because I thought I was welcoming AF any second. I had spotting which was a brownish/dark red on Friday night and then on and off yesterday and then the same. It is only light spotting when I wipe. This definitely not typical for me as I'd usually have light spotting at the beginning then bleed fairly heavily pretty much straight away. I have been really tired for about a week and had twingey cramps every now and then and yesterday I felt really yuck. I think I've been symptom spotting because when I'm focused on something I tend to go all the way. We shall see but I'm not too hopeful.

Baby dust to everyone :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"