JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Good luck with your tww eltjuh. I hope you were able to get that egg as well and look forward to hearing about your tests.

Sorry to hear about the bfn but hoping the next cycle is THE cycle you are destined to conceive your little bundle of joy.

Wilsmom - my thoughts are with you and hopefully your results on Monday are positive ones after such a touh time.

Afm- I have tested today and got a bfn but no witchy poo yet. I usually have a 26 - 28 day cycle and I'm now on 29. I hadn't tested yet because I thought I was welcoming AF any second. I had spotting which was a brownish/dark red on Friday night and then on and off yesterday and then the same. It is only light spotting when I wipe. This definitely not typical for me as I'd usually have light spotting at the beginning then bleed fairly heavily pretty much straight away. I have been really tired for about a week and had twingey cramps every now and then and yesterday I felt really yuck. I think I've been symptom spotting because when I'm focused on something I tend to go all the way. We shall see but I'm not too hopeful.

Baby dust to everyone :hugs::hugs:

When are you testing?! I hope you get your bfp!

Well after searching the Internet I finally found a post.
It said I should start a period 14 days after ovulation with clomid.
I'm not there yet, so here's to praying I don't start and get my bfp.

If I'm correct it be the 8th. We shall see

congrats to the ladies who got their bfp in jan! babydust to everyone else testing soon

wel i still havent tested yet , i am trying to decide if i should or not on the 8th or just wait it out until the 12th when AF is due / i dont feel like i am pregnant . i have the normal symptoms of pms / when AF comes you know the gassy , full , kinda tired, and a touch out of whack moods ... but i cant say i am out until AF shows
anyone else feel the same?

wel i still havent tested yet , i am trying to decide if i should or not on the 8th or just wait it out until the 12th when AF is due / i dont feel like i am pregnant . i have the normal symptoms of pms / when AF comes you know the gassy , full , kinda tired, and a touch out of whack moods ... but i cant say i am out until AF shows

I feel the same but it may be in my head.
I'm nauseous, and cramps bu it's a stretching feeling.

I don't want it to be in my head .

Hope u get a positive soon

I feel the same but it may be in my head.
I'm nauseous, and cramps bu it's a stretching feeling.

I don't want it to be in my head .

Hope u get a positive soon
thanks , i hope you can get yours as well :):hugs:

Oh I am so frustrated. I entered my temp from this morning into FF and TCOYF. FF make me 6dpo, TCOYF moved my O date to the 2nd Jan which puts me back to 3dpo. I am not convinced it is right, but what if it is? Sods law says it is! We were unable to DTD on the 2nd, and the only time we managed to get sperm into me was the 31st so 2 days prior to this date. I was feeling good about this cycle until now. I feel I am now out. stupid messed up body of mine.

I wouldn't worry about it, because 2 days before is still really good! Two days before or the day before are best. I am still saying that both are off and o day was Jan.1 because of that temp dip. I am keeping my fx for you that it was Jan.1 because bd was timed perfectly for it! Either way your chances are good!

BFP!!! I tested way early, but I suspect I Od earlier :D I hope it sticks!

Yay tekkitten!!!! :happydance: Whoohoo!! Congrats. H&H 9 months!

Perhaps you'd like to share any symptoms or anything else you think might be helpful for others that are in the TWW.

BFP!!! I tested way early, but I suspect I Od earlier :D I hope it sticks!

You must've Od earlier cause according to your chart you're only 5dpo.. I've never heard of anyone getting a bfp at 5dpo and they say you don't implant until about 7 dpo. I reckon according to your chart you are 9dpo now.

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, but I just wanted to share that I had the best dream last night... too bad it was a dream!

I dreamt that I tested and got 2 dark lines and ran up to my hubby who was still asleep, woke him up and showed him the test.... Fingers crossed my dream will come true on the 18th!!

Congrats tekkitten!! That's amazing news. Fx for you that it continues going well.

Can't wait - I'm aiming to test again on Wednesday if things continue the way they are. I think I'm experiencing implantation bleeding maybe? I've never experienced anything like it ever before. I asked my OH to hide to hpts but he wouldn't do it so now I'm forced to use my own will to stop from testing.

I'm now at 2 days and the third night of spotting lightly. I'm trying nit to get my hopes up but they're getting away from me lol.

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow. :)

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, but I just wanted to share that I had the best dream last night... too bad it was a dream!

I dreamt that I tested and got 2 dark lines and ran up to my hubby who was still asleep, woke him up and showed him the test.... Fingers crossed my dream will come true on the 18th!!

Btw - I hope your dream comes true eltjuh! Fingers crossed!

I had a dream last night that we had a baby boy. He was about 6months old in the dream, sitting in his high chair while I tried to feed him baby food. I ended up with most of it over me. I've never had a dream that I was a mummy before!!

Praying that it's a good sign and not just my desperation to get pg.

I've just done my first opk, it's negative, but it is pretty dark so I'm guessing I'm getting close! (or I've already Od but I don't think I have, cause I'm on cd15 today and only got ewcm yesterday, still got it today)

It seems lighter on the picture though... It's always so hard to capture the true darkness of lines (opk or hpt) in pictures!

Attachments

• CAM00411.jpg
    CAM00411.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm out:(:( 4 days early. So broken hearted... again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->