JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Wonder what happened to these girls:

whitelights
HaileysMommy1
MissGemma
lilmicky
mom2pne
juliann
tx614
SunshineWA
GrassRoots
maria2611
AussieBub
Staceyh1983
DollyMixture1
puggyflump
Orthochick

They were all supposed to test between the 1st and 5th, wonder whether they're all out or if some of them had the bfp we were all hoping for them to get!
If anyone knows, please let me know so I can update the list! :flower:

Hey ladies! Took another test this morning with FMU, and it was BFN. Now I am just waiting around for the witch. Good luck to everyone else! :)

Hey ladies! Took another test this morning with FMU, and it was BFN. Now I am just waiting around for the witch. Good luck to everyone else! :)

So do you want me to put you down as out??

has anyone starting getting vivid dreams around 11dpo? I had one last night where I told my mum that she was going to be gran again and she went nuts with me, we were really arguing at each other it seemed so real. but she would be completely thrilled if i told her that news lol constantly asking when I am having kids.

heya I'll be testing on the 21st - hoping I can last that long! lol
good luck everyone
xxx

Yup - I'd have put ovulation at 26th too from your chart! Congrats :)

Your symptoms sound good, and ofcourse a faint line is always good!! :) Have you got a picture??
I always get cold quickly when I'm tired so that's probably why it could be a symptom if you're really tired! Good luck and let us know what happens when you test again!!
Tested again this morning with a FRPT and it was a BFN.... So it was just my imagination yesterday. Still have 3 days till AF is due so it's still early, I'm going to wait till then to test again. FX!

still unsure of o date I am either 8dpo today or 13dpo. All bfn's so far. Got some odd cramps 2 days ago, then af cramps yesterday. So far today nothing. So if I am 13dpo then my af signs are here. If I am 8dpo all my signs are early and that is a better sign.

congrats on the bfp tek :)

Just popping in quickly...I think I am out. I am at most 7dpo today, I have just checked my cervix and there is some blood in the cf. I never spot until at least 2 days before AF arrives, usually only spotting the day before tbh. I had some weird cramps last night that made my uterus feel "warm" but I am not sure about this spotting... Have any of you ladies spotted this early and still had a normal length LP?

I have never charted or taken temps. The first day of my last period was Dec 17. I have 10miu tests (babyhopes) When should I start testing?

Please can I join? I'm a little late in joining as I wasn't sure when I was ov'ing, my CBFM finally detected a peak 25 days into my cycle on the 1st Jan! So I'm thinking I'll test next Sunday (13th) if I can hold out that long!

Congrats to the ladies with BFP! Let's hope we all join you soon!

x x x

whitelights
HaileysMommy1
MissGemma
lilmicky
mom2pne
juliann
tx614
SunshineWA
GrassRoots
maria2611
AussieBub
Staceyh1983
DollyMixture1
puggyflump
Orthochick

They were all supposed to test between the 1st and 5th, wonder whether they're all out or if some of them had the bfp we were all hoping for them to get!

I posted the other day that I tested and got a bfn :( Waiting for AF x

Just popping in quickly...I think I am out. I am at most 7dpo today, I have just checked my cervix and there is some blood in the cf. I never spot until at least 2 days before AF arrives, usually only spotting the day before tbh. I had some weird cramps last night that made my uterus feel "warm" but I am not sure about this spotting... Have any of you ladies spotted this early and still had a normal length LP?

What did your cervix feel like? what was it's position?? If you're 7dpo it could be some implantation bleeding.... possibly....

whitelights
HaileysMommy1
MissGemma
lilmicky
mom2pne
juliann
tx614
SunshineWA
GrassRoots
maria2611
AussieBub
Staceyh1983
DollyMixture1
puggyflump
Orthochick

I posted the other day that I tested and got a bfn :( Waiting for AF x

Ahw sorry!! That's probably why I hadn't put you down for AF yet then, cause it's not turned up yet! :winkwink:
Hopefully it won't turn up and you will get that bfp soon!! :hugs:

I have never charted or taken temps. The first day of my last period was Dec 17. I have 10miu tests (babyhopes) When should I start testing?

Do you have any idea when you might've ovulated??? I test from 10dpo, cause I got my previous bfps then. So it depends on when you ovulated and when you feel like it really... it's personal to everyone when they start testing... And it all depends on the sensitivity of your tests aswell...

CD8 for me. Still bleeding rather heavy :( So out goes the plan for trying the sperm meets egg plan. Started charting. Got OPK's stocked in the bathroom. When should I start testing with the OPK's if my cycle is between 30-32 days long x

My cycle is between 30 and 34 days. I started OPKs CD 10 though realised I didn't O till CD 19 at the earliest so now OPK from CD 14 ish. I'd start a couple of days after you've stopped menstruating and right through until you get negatives again for the first few cycles and see if there is a pattern to your ovulation then you can fine tune it a bit. I use cheap internet dip sticks until mine start to look near positive then switch to Clear Blue Digital tests - They're expensive so I want to use less of them and it helps decipher the "is it positive or isn't it positive" when the lines on the cheapies are starting to look the same!

My cycle is between 30 and 34 days. I started OPKs CD 10 though realised I didn't O till CD 19 at the earliest so now OPK from CD 14 ish. I'd start a couple of days after you've stopped menstruating and right through until you get negatives again for the first few cycles and see if there is a pattern to your ovulation then you can fine tune it a bit. I use cheap internet dip sticks until mine start to look near positive then switch to Clear Blue Digital tests - They're expensive so I want to use less of them and it helps decipher the "is it positive or isn't it positive" when the lines on the cheapies are starting to look the same!
Thankyou. Well looks like I could be waiting a while to start testing lol. No sign of AF even slowing down :( Lol. Am going to invest in a digital one. But atm stocked up on the ic dip strip tests lol x

Thanks so much ladies <3 Here are pics. The one with the clearblue is from last night, the FR is from this morning.

photo.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Someone asked about symptoms. Honestly, I didn't have too much! Just a "feeling" mostly. I did notice that (weird) I had bloody boogers :/ And just a feeling of heaviness in my boobs. They are not really sore yet. And I'm hungry lol, but that could just be a normal thing too!

I also got in a big fight with my OH, so upon reflection the hormones could have had something to do with it? :) Thats about it!

I'll keep an eye on this thread, looking forward to seeing more bfps come out of here! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->