JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I'm out guys. witch came today.

congrats tekkitten :) xxx

Thanks so much ladies <3 Here are pics. The one with the clearblue is from last night, the FR is from this morning.

View attachment 544695

View attachment 544697

Someone asked about symptoms. Honestly, I didn't have too much! Just a "feeling" mostly. I did notice that (weird) I had bloody boogers :/ And just a feeling of heaviness in my boobs. They are not really sore yet. And I'm hungry lol, but that could just be a normal thing too!

I also got in a big fight with my OH, so upon reflection the hormones could have had something to do with it? :) Thats about it!

I'll keep an eye on this thread, looking forward to seeing more bfps come out of here! <3

THAT is exactly the reason I hate those little dipstrip ic's they are SOOOOO faint!! When I was pregnant with my son I threw mine in the bin not knowing they were usually really faint and then took it back out and noticed that maybe there was a line after studying it for ages, and hubby thought the same then got a test from Asda and used that! haha

The bloody boogers btw, they do say bloody nose and bleeding gums can be a symptom, cause of the increased bloodflow when you're pregnant so that could've been a sign!

Just popping in quickly...I think I am out. I am at most 7dpo today, I have just checked my cervix and there is some blood in the cf. I never spot until at least 2 days before AF arrives, usually only spotting the day before tbh. I had some weird cramps last night that made my uterus feel "warm" but I am not sure about this spotting... Have any of you ladies spotted this early and still had a normal length LP?

What did your cervix feel like? what was it's position?? If you're 7dpo it could be some implantation bleeding.... possibly....

It was high, soft and closed. I don't know what to make of it. Nothing is visible when I wipe so it's not "flow".

Tekkitten - big congrats!!! H&H 9months to you. :hugs:

Cherub - sorry, hope next month brings your bfp!!

Just popping in quickly...I think I am out. I am at most 7dpo today, I have just checked my cervix and there is some blood in the cf. I never spot until at least 2 days before AF arrives, usually only spotting the day before tbh. I had some weird cramps last night that made my uterus feel "warm" but I am not sure about this spotting... Have any of you ladies spotted this early and still had a normal length LP?

What did your cervix feel like? what was it's position?? If you're 7dpo it could be some implantation bleeding.... possibly....

It was high, soft and closed. I don't know what to make of it. Nothing is visible when I wipe so it's not "flow".

As far as I'm aware that could be a good sign, the high,soft,closed cervix. Cause it's supposed to go low and hard and eventually open when AF is coming, but the only problem is you never know when that's gonna happen... :dohh: Fingers crossed!!

Thanks so much ladies <3 Here are pics. The one with the clearblue is from last night, the FR is from this morning.

View attachment 544695

View attachment 544697

Someone asked about symptoms. Honestly, I didn't have too much! Just a "feeling" mostly. I did notice that (weird) I had bloody boogers :/ And just a feeling of heaviness in my boobs. They are not really sore yet. And I'm hungry lol, but that could just be a normal thing too!

I also got in a big fight with my OH, so upon reflection the hormones could have had something to do with it? :) Thats about it!

I'll keep an eye on this thread, looking forward to seeing more bfps come out of here! <3

Congrats sooo happy for ya

Yay, tekkitten :bfp: ! We need to keep hearing more encouraging news!

Hi all, tested this morning and BFN :cry::cry::cry: No AF though so am still in with a chance. Am going to retest on the 8th :dust: for us all

Hi, just noticed my name on a list of people you hadn't heard from. I did post the above yesterday but you must have missed it with all the posts. Tested again today and still BFN :cry:

Congratulations tekkitten!!!

Hugs to Cherub85 but I'm sure it'll be your time next month x

Hey ladies! Took another test this morning with FMU, and it was BFN. Now I am just waiting around for the witch. Good luck to everyone else! :)

So do you want me to put you down as out??

I will come back and update a 100 percent answer once the witch shows, that way if anything happens you won't have to go and change it again. :)

Congrats Tekkitten! Lot's of sticky dust/glue/tape your way! H&H 9 months!

Good luck to everyone else that is still waiting to test, and to everyone that got a BFN, I wish the best for you next month!! :hugs::hugs:

Hi all, tested this morning and BFN :cry::cry::cry: No AF though so am still in with a chance. Am going to retest on the 8th :dust: for us all

Hi, just noticed my name on a list of people you hadn't heard from. I did post the above yesterday but you must have missed it with all the posts. Tested again today and still BFN :cry:

Congratulations tekkitten!!!

Hugs to Cherub85 but I'm sure it'll be your time next month x

I did see it, I just didn't put you down as out yet cause you said AF hadn't arrived yet... :flower: So there's still a chance! - I like to encourage people to think positive!! haha :winkwink:

So to everyone: If you let me know you've tested bfn but no AF yet, I won't put you down as out yet. So please let me know whether AF does arrive or not... :)

I wanted to BD again tonight, cause I got more ewcm, but hubby had already taken his pills..... eventhough he knew I wanted to BD again tonight... :dohh:
Oh well, hopefully we caught that egg last night, or the :spermy: will sit there ready for when the egg does come out...
Fingers crossed!!

I'm off to sleep now, cause I'm the one getting up with my little Lucas monster in the morning! Night night everyone. Hope to see some good news tomorrow!! We need some more bfp's!!

I really wouldn't recommend just not taking pills to BD. Antidepressants work as a cumulative effect so only work effectively when taken regularly and consistently. See your GP rather than self-dosing :(

I'm out for another cycle. AF as just reared its head on CD 31, following a positive OPK on clearblue digital on CD 18 (25th December).

This sucks :(

I'm not completely out yet.

I've tested no positive yet, but I'm still holding out hope.
Retesting on the 10 th if I can hold out.

* fingers crossed *

i stillhave not tested yet .i am holding out since i only have one test , and DH , and i dont get paid until next friday .. not this coming friday... still debating if i test on the 8th or later

View attachment 544695

View attachment 544697

THAT is exactly the reason I hate those little dipstrip ic's they are SOOOOO faint!! When I was pregnant with my son I threw mine in the bin not knowing they were usually really faint and then took it back out and noticed that maybe there was a line after studying it for ages, and hubby thought the same then got a test from Asda and used that! haha

The bloody boogers btw, they do say bloody nose and bleeding gums can be a symptom, cause of the increased bloodflow when you're pregnant so that could've been a sign!

I bought a bunch not knowing they were sooooo faint! Good thing i saw a picture of it because i would have just thrown that out aswel! Crazy!

I'm hopeful knowing those internet strips are sooo faint!! I'm going to try my frer on the 9th if no AF :)

Congrats tekkitten!!! When I'm pregnant I always get bloody boogers....gross!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->