JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Congrats tekkitten!

I had the bloody boogers when pregnant, but also get them before AF, so who knows? Our bodies have to be so tricky...can't just give us seperate symptoms for AF and pregnancy!?!

I can't use the internet strips...I know they work great for some, but I had a pregnant friend pee on an opk and pregnancy one just to make sure they were legit, because I can't even get a faint second line on the opks. I have just decided to stick to my .88 walmart ones!

where are these .88 walmart ones? in my walmart has tests for 8 + dollars

I wonder if the dollar store tests are any better?? Then again is it worth the embarrassment of checking out with a basket full of pregnancy tests and opks :rofl:

where are these .88 walmart ones? in my walmart has tests for 8 + dollars

At my walmart, they are by the other preg tests and opks, but they have also been known to be in those big bins with a bunch of other .88 stuff. They are called First Signal and the opks are in pink boxes and the hpts are in purple.

I wonder if the dollar store tests are any better?? Then again is it worth the embarrassment of checking out with a basket full of pregnancy tests and opks :rofl:

haha...I always buy about 5-6 opks at a time and a hpt or 2 almost everytime I go to walmart just to stay stocked up.

Hmm, well I went to the Dollar Tree today and checked out with 5 HPTs and a cupcake foil balloon for my DD. The cashier looked like he was still in his teens and he gave me a look like "This lady is crazy" but I didn't care at all. I felt no shame :haha:

At my walmart, they are by the other preg tests and opks, but they have also been known to be in those big bins with a bunch of other .88 stuff. They are called First Signal and the opks are in pink boxes and the hpts are in purple.

Oh yeah! I forgot about those wal-mart cheapies! They have a bunch of .88 health stuff in some of the checkout lanes I vaguely remember seeing pg tests, they are probably elsewhere in the store too but haven't looked thoroughly. I gotta look into that sometime!

BFP!!! I tested way early, but I suspect I Od earlier :D I hope it sticks!

Congrats :)

Your chart is very intriguing since your temp didn't rise well at all after ovulation; but getting a BFP so early means you had to have O'd earlier than FF said!

Just popping in quickly...I think I am out. I am at most 7dpo today, I have just checked my cervix and there is some blood in the cf. I never spot until at least 2 days before AF arrives, usually only spotting the day before tbh. I had some weird cramps last night that made my uterus feel "warm" but I am not sure about this spotting... Have any of you ladies spotted this early and still had a normal length LP?

You aren't out yet hun. It could just be some random blood from checking the cervix, or it could be as exciting as implantation spotting and cramping!

I really hope it's the second one for you!

I see them in Walmart on an end cap by the pharmacy. They have a bunch of .88 cent stuff there.

I really wouldn't recommend just not taking pills to BD. Antidepressants work as a cumulative effect so only work effectively when taken regularly and consistently. See your GP rather than self-dosing :(

He was still gonna take his pills, just a bit later. But he's still taking them and we're not bd-ing anymore now, so if I'm not pregnant this cycle we will go to the gp anyway to sort something out.

My right boob is sore... possibly to do with O?? I'm so excited my 2WW starts tomorrow! Roll on the 18th!! So I can start testing!!

Just popping in quickly...I think I am out. I am at most 7dpo today, I have just checked my cervix and there is some blood in the cf. I never spot until at least 2 days before AF arrives, usually only spotting the day before tbh. I had some weird cramps last night that made my uterus feel "warm" but I am not sure about this spotting... Have any of you ladies spotted this early and still had a normal length LP?

You aren't out yet hun. It could just be some random blood from checking the cervix, or it could be as exciting as implantation spotting and cramping!

I really hope it's the second one for you!

I hope you are right. I had a sleepless night last night, I just couldn't settle. I was hot all night, I even had to get up and put the fan on full blast. Felt like I was having a hot flush that wouldn't leave. My temp was low today, still just above the coverline but a huge drop. I don't know what to make of it, I did take it about 3 hours before I would normally take it but I couldn't just lay in bed wide awake lol.

My right boob is sore... possibly to do with O?? I'm so excited my 2WW starts tomorrow! Roll on the 18th!! So I can start testing!!

:happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup: Great news!!!

Well girls despite what my ticket says I still don't think i have ovd :( I've ran out of opks so can't test to check now either :( we last :sex: on Friday as oh has been feeling a bit under the weather. Will hopefully bd tonight just in case I am oving today or soon? No signs of it at all tho checked my cervix yesterday and saturday and it seemed low and open but not sure. My cm as been thin and creamy but no EWCM or anything so who knows? Wish I could temp :( but with having the boys so small I can't lay in bed long enough once they wake me up to do it! I can't wait for 20th to see if the bding we have done has paid off!

I failed! Was in Asda this morning and saw a 2-pack of pregnancy tests for £1 so I had to buy them... eventhough I already have about 9 midstream ic's, a superdrug digi and a clearblue digi in the drawer of doom hahaha :haha: OOPS!! :blush: And I'm not even close to testing yet, cause I'm not due to ovulate till tomorrow!

I failed! Was in Asda this morning and saw a 2-pack of pregnancy tests for £1 so I had to buy them... eventhough I already have about 9 midstream ic's, a superdrug digi and a clearblue digi in the drawer of doom hahaha :haha: OOPS!! :blush: And I'm not even close to testing yet, cause I'm not due to ovulate till tomorrow!
Lol I am only CD9 and not close to even showing anything on an OPK. But I bought 30 IC's the other day and they came today. So in the bedside draw they go for the later dates of testing madness. That's if my period ever stops and I actually ovulate lol! Hope all is well with you. And good luck, hope you get your BFP this month. Get baking that lil baby <3

Hi can I change my testing day please I was on 22nd but think now I will test on the 19th xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->