JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

well.... looks like im out this month got some dark brown/red marks on the knicks af has come early by 3 days.

I failed! Was in Asda this morning and saw a 2-pack of pregnancy tests for £1 so I had to buy them... eventhough I already have about 9 midstream ic's, a superdrug digi and a clearblue digi in the drawer of doom hahaha :haha: OOPS!! :blush: And I'm not even close to testing yet, cause I'm not due to ovulate till tomorrow!

How could u pass up a bargain like that!?

well.... looks like im out this month got some dark brown/red marks on the knicks af has come early by 3 days.

I'm sorry it seems she's decided to show herself. x

Feeling like all my symptoms were only my imagination today :wacko: Still have slight cramping off and on, but that could easily be AF preparing.. :bfn:'s when I tested a couple times over the weekend. I might do another in the morning tomorrow, but AF is due on Wednesday, so if it is another :bfn: I'm going to guess that it didn't happen this month since I will be 12 dpo tomorrow...

Congrats to the bfps and hugs to the ones AF got. I'm super nervous. IVF transfer is in FOUR DAYS which makes testing in 8.

Im 13dpo and i took 2 IC this morning and still a BFN :( Af is supposed to show up tomorrow but im not counting it out till the witch shows up! Hopefully she wont. If i dont start tomorrow, i will go and buy a expensive test and take it. I know IC arent very reliable, so im hoping ill get my bfp on a ept. Good luck everyone. Congrats to all that got a bfp!

My left nipple is definately sore. It started yesterday and has gotten worse today. It feels like its on fire! And ive still been freezing cold this past week. I cant seem to get warm even with sweats, big hoodie, fuzzy socks, and a big blanket on top of me! And its always 70 or more degrees in my house, so nothing has changed to make me this cold. Im also feeling this pain under my left rib cage this morning. Idk what it is, but it feels better when i push on it or hunch over. Hopefully its nothing serious. ANyone ever experience this??

Ahw, Sorry she showed her ugly head... and 3 days early aswell!! :cry: Hopefully you'll have more luck next month!! :hugs:

Feeling like all my symptoms were only my imagination today :wacko: Still have slight cramping off and on, but that could easily be AF preparing.. :bfn:'s when I tested a couple times over the weekend. I might do another in the morning tomorrow, but AF is due on Wednesday, so if it is another :bfn: I'm going to guess that it didn't happen this month since I will be 12 dpo tomorrow...

Didn't you have a very faint test before?? Take it it's all been negative since that?! Bummer!! You're still not out until the witch shows though!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck :hugs:

Congrats to the bfps and hugs to the ones AF got. I'm super nervous. IVF transfer is in FOUR DAYS which makes testing in 8.

Good luck!!! :flower:

Im 13dpo and i took 2 IC this morning and still a BFN :( Af is supposed to show up tomorrow but im not counting it out till the witch shows up! Hopefully she wont. If i dont start tomorrow, i will go and buy a expensive test and take it. I know IC arent very reliable, so im hoping ill get my bfp on a ept. Good luck everyone. Congrats to all that got a bfp!

My left nipple is definately sore. It started yesterday and has gotten worse today. It feels like its on fire! And ive still been freezing cold this past week. I cant seem to get warm even with sweats, big hoodie, fuzzy socks, and a big blanket on top of me! And its always 70 or more degrees in my house, so nothing has changed to make me this cold. Im also feeling this pain under my left rib cage this morning. Idk what it is, but it feels better when i push on it or hunch over. Hopefully its nothing serious. ANyone ever experience this??

I find with ic's they're usually REALLY faint. But that's mainly with dipstrips, that's why I only buy midstream ic's now. But the ones I got from amazon are the same as the ones they sell in Asda, as their own brand tests...

Never experienced the pain under your rib cage, other then when I was further along in my pregnancy and my son kept pushing his bum up there....:haha:
Sorry I can't help you more!! Good luck though!!

I failed! Was in Asda this morning and saw a 2-pack of pregnancy tests for £1 so I had to buy them... eventhough I already have about 9 midstream ic's, a superdrug digi and a clearblue digi in the drawer of doom hahaha :haha: OOPS!! :blush: And I'm not even close to testing yet, cause I'm not due to ovulate till tomorrow!

We must be cycle buddies :) I've had 2 x positive OPK the last couple of days but not had my temp dip yet. Hoping to BD tonight and tomorrow night and catch the egg but if not I'll definitely give it a go tonight. I am assuming I'll ovulate tonight/tomorrow and get my temp dip in the morning. I'm testing 18-20 ish (original date was 18 but O is 2 days later than normal) so we'll be around the same time :)

Ahw, Sorry she showed her ugly head... and 3 days early aswell!! :cry: Hopefully you'll have more luck next month!! :hugs:

Didn't you have a very faint test before?? Take it it's all been negative since that?! Bummer!! You're still not out until the witch shows though!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck :hugs:

Good luck!!! :flower:

I find with ic's they're usually REALLY faint. But that's mainly with dipstrips, that's why I only buy midstream ic's now. But the ones I got from amazon are the same as the ones they sell in Asda, as their own brand tests...

Never experienced the pain under your rib cage, other then when I was further along in my pregnancy and my son kept pushing his bum up there....:haha:
Sorry I can't help you more!! Good luck though!!
Yeah, with a cheapie I thought it was the faintest line ever, but used better tests all weekend and nothing... but it is still possible!

We must be cycle buddies :) I've had 2 x positive OPK the last couple of days but not had my temp dip yet. Hoping to BD tonight and tomorrow night and catch the egg but if not I'll definitely give it a go tonight. I am assuming I'll ovulate tonight/tomorrow and get my temp dip in the morning. I'm testing 18-20 ish (original date was 18 but O is 2 days later than normal) so we'll be around the same time :)

yeah that would be great!! I'm testing 18th cause that'll be 10dpo for me, which is when I know I could get a bfp, cause I've had it twice before! :)
Just hope we're catching the egg this time, considering the lack of BD. Luckily I know we are quite fertile, as we conceived first month with my son and then had a little accident when we only DTD once. So hopefully the :spermy: is strong enough to survive until tomorrow :p Come on spermies!! :winkwink:

DS was a happy accident for me too! I've never actually tried to conceive before and I think it's sod's law I'm now coming up to a year TTC when I've accidently fallen pregnant so often before! Think I might need to lose a little bit of weight, it's the only difference I think.

Hi ladies

Congrats on all the BFP's so far! :happydance:

Still no sign of my AF turning up, I was really car sick yesterday, I have sore bb's and am having trouble sleeping. Today I was really hungry and I have some creamy white CM.

Only 3 days to go until I test! I hate waiting!!

I had a lovely dream last night that I got a BFP and when I woke I was greeted by AF one day earlier than expected. :witch:

Good luck to the rest of you. :dust: :dust:

I had a lovely dream last night that I got a BFP and when I woke I was greeted by AF one day earlier than expected. :witch:

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Good luck for next cycle!

congratz tekkitten! your tests r so strong, my firstresponse test was only that dark 1day after af was due! hope u have h&h 9mth:thumbup:

sorry to hear :witch: got so many of u this mth, :hugs: and :dust: for next mth and to those yet to test this mth.

well i am not sure if i am out , no AF yet she is not due until the 12th but , normal i get the puling and twings when AF shows , and i have that today . my lower back hurts and its not cramps but you know the pulling feeling . i went to the bathroom to check and nothing just a bit of creamy CM on my knickers sorry TMI , but i am just not sure . sooo i will keep everyone updated still holding off to test :)

Just as bit of hope to those thinking AF is here.

We got DS on the 1st cycle of TTC. I KNEW AF was coming becaus eI was crampy and bitchy, bad acne...etc... all my "signs" that she's here. Needless to say... :witch: didn't come for almost a year :p

So sorry to hear that!!! Put you down as out... :cry:

Come on girls!! I'm getting sick of seeing all the red on that first page, and having to put :witch: in front of everyone's name!! We need more bfps!!!!!

Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Good luck for next cycle!

Thank you hanibal766 :) Good luck to you too :dust:

So sorry to hear that!!! Put you down as out... :cry:

Come on girls!! I'm getting sick of seeing all the red on that first page, and having to put :witch: in front of everyone's name!! We need more bfps!!!!!

I have to admit that it wasn't the best way to start my day and I was a bit upset but I'm fine now. *sigh* hormones...
W edo need more BFPs! *fingers crossed for everyone* good luck!

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->