JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Thanks vic :) I am going to do another fr tomorrow, 13dpo, hoping its even darker. I am just so worried, I am a worry wort by nature, and its just times 100 right now.

Excited for the ladies testing in the next few days! And sorry to those that the witch got :( Nasty thing she is!

So i took two tests tonight and both times i got a faint positive, then after a couple mins it disappeared! WTH! I dont know what this means. Has this ever happened to anyone else?? Ive been using the same tests since 6dpo, and it hasnt happened before. Im now 13dpo. Im supposed to get AF tomorrow. Here is the pic. The top one is the one i took when it started showing a line, the bottom is the a different kind of test that didnt show a positive. I dont know how to put pics up, so i put the link to countdownto pregnancy

<a href="https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test86341">https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test86341</a>

Please help, i dont know how to put up the pic :( I dont think my link is working

Ok, so I think I'll be 11 DPO tomorrow and I was wondering about the sensitivity of the wondfo (pink) test strips? Would it pick up anything that early? Are they as reliable as FRER? I mean, they are super cheap, so I would think not, but then I thought I heard somewhere that they were... I'm so impatient! This waiting is killer.

Please help, i dont know how to put up the pic :( I dont think my link is working

This link should work: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test86341

Ok, so I think I'll be 11 DPO tomorrow and I was wondering about the sensitivity of the wondfo (pink) test strips? Would it pick up anything that early? Are they as reliable as FRER? I mean, they are super cheap, so I would think not, but then I thought I heard somewhere that they were... I'm so impatient! This waiting is killer.

I don't know about the sensitivity, but they're cheap, so I plan to pee freely on them this month, starting at 8 DPO. :)

Ill be testing on the 29th :) 4th month trying since i miscarried, fingers xd for us all :kiss:

I see a faint line I think...hard to tell from the pic :hugs: Hope it's the start of your BFP!!!

I agree we need some more BFP's around here....I'm going to test tomorrow so I'll volunteer :lol:

Its so weird that both of them disappeared after a couple mins. Its so confusing. Ill test again in the morning with the fmu and see what happens. Hopefully the line will stay longer. I should just go buy a frer but im afraid to spend the money and start my af tomorrow

I know....I'm going to use a FRER tomorrow but I'm so scared that it will just be to confirm AF is on the way.

I've come down with the worst sore throat ever :( going to wrap up warm and drink plenty and hope it clears up :( feel awful :( sore throat was an early sign with both boys but as I'm convinced I've not ovulated yet I don't think its that lol!
Congrats to all the girls with :bfp:s so far & good luck next cycle for those who's af has shown up :( x

This link should work: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test86341

Thank you!

Again here is the link, please talk a look everyone and let me know if you see it on the test on the right

I wish I coud be of some help, but I can't tell from the pic. It's a little too far away. Hopefully it is your BFP!

Hiya ladies

Unfortunately I've joined the list of the witches victims. AF is currently paying a visit and she arrived yesterday, the 7th after a few days AF spotting. Oh well, not to worry. It. Wasn't meant to be this time around and we will just have to enjoying trying again. :) ;) bugger.

I look forward to seeing everyone's :bfp: though.

:flow::flow:

Whoop whoop!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
https://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af131/Melissa_M1101/C7255643-36EE-4133-BDED-6EEB9C03A65E-5102-000007F259754CE1.jpg

That is DEFINITELY a BFP Melissa_M!!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: You are now bfp #4!

Sorry to hear the witch got you Jodiejode!! Good luck with your next cycle!!!

MommaCC, drink lots of tea with a spoon of honey in it and wear a scarf 24/7 (even in bed) until your throat feels better... usually works for us (me and hubby) Might be a sign though...

Hey girls can I join?

I got a bfn in December so am on the 2nd cycle using my cbfm. Currently on cd9 with highs from cd8. Hoping to peak around days 11&12 so shall be testing from the 26th jan onwards.

Good luck to all those testing this month and huge congrats to those with their bfps already xx

15dpo, no af, scared to test, temps still high, bfn back on 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->