JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Looks like the :witch: got me a day early :( Oh well... will be trying again in about a couple weeks!

15dpo, no af, scared to test, temps still high, bfn back on 11dpo

I got a BFN on FRER at 10dpo....and a BFP today at 14dpo....so you're not out because of that previous BFN.
(but I was super scared to test too :lol:)

Good luck!
:dust::dust:

I'm not a January tester anymore, sorry! Got my ovulation date wrong and OH is on business so no ttc for us this month! Will be back in February if there's a Feb thread! Thanks x x

forgot to says congrats on your bfp Melissa_M :happydance:, H&H 9 months to you!

15dpo, no af, scared to test, temps still high, bfn back on 11dpo

I'd just test again... I know it's scary but you already got a bfn, so it could only get better really... Hope you get that bfp!!! :hugs:

As for the new ladies, welcome to the club!! :winkwink:
Jasmineivy, sorry to hear you're not gonna be in with a chance this month!! Good luck next month!!

DHBH0930, so sorry to hear about the witch coming to get you!! I had you down as a possible bfp aswell, cause you thought you saw a faint line before didn't you?? Good luck next cycle!! :hugs:

Add me to the 25th.
I'm not really sure when I ovulated or even if I have ovulated yet. So if no AF the 25th I will have FOR SURE missed it, and could "hopefully" get a BFP! Hoping this is everyones month!

Well got a +OPK January 6th :happydance:

I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, as I really felt very crampy :)

I am still planning on testing January 16th, I will be 9 DPO (I really hope that is not too early) if it is...If it's negative I will test on January 21st then :) :happydance: So excited!!! <3 <3

I didn't think I did, I was just hoping I did only because yes, I usually have only very slight temp rises after O. I usually can't even tell I O'd on my written chart, I always have to look for FF to let me know because it's so subtle! But after putting in my temp this morning FF said I did in fact O this cycle and I am 7dpo today!

That's really interesting! I haven't met someone who has slight temp rises like that.
The good news is you're only 7DPO now then, so you still have plenty of time to get a BFP. :)

Yes! But today I am 11dpo and still bfn :( But yeah, it's so weird. The cycle I got my bfp you could not even tell from my chart that I had O'd at all! It's actually pretty frustrating!

My IVF tranfer is in 3 days! 1 week til testing, so excited!

Hi girls, I'm out AF got me yesterday! I've now picked myself up so here's to February!! Will see some of you girls on the feb board if there is one!

All the BFP's congratulations - enjoy every second :)

Sorry to hear the witch got you BabyHopeG!! :cry: Good luck next month!! :hugs:

AFM, I've still got some ewcm and decided to do a opk again today it was negative... I think it looks just like the one I did on sunday, so I'm not sure what's going on and whether I did ovulate today... Been having some lower back pain, like cramps if that makes sense... I got all my contractions in my back when I was giving birth.
Really hope we're still in with a chance this month!! I've kind of got a good feeling, though I'm very confused about whether I've ovulated yet or not and all that good stuff :winkwink:

Fingers crossed eh?!

Sorry the witch got you BabyHopeG. Good luck in feb. :hugs:

Wonder what happened to these girls:

whitelights
HaileysMommy1
MissGemma
lilmicky
mom2pne
juliann
tx614
SunshineWA
GrassRoots
maria2611
AussieBub
Staceyh1983
DollyMixture1
puggyflump
Orthochick

They were all supposed to test between the 1st and 5th, wonder whether they're all out or if some of them had the bfp we were all hoping for them to get!
If anyone knows, please let me know so I can update the list! :flower:

I tested again this morning at 11dpo and still :bfn: but the witch still hasn't shown so I'm not out yet! The reason my test date was Jan 1 was because I thought I would O a lot earlier than I actually did. Good luck everyone and congrats on the 4 :bfp:s!

I have a FF question.. I'm still fairly new to the site. When you click on My Ovulation Chart in my signature only 2 charts show up, the first chart and my most recent chart. But I should have one in the middle from Nov 8-Dec 3, making 3 charts total. Does anyone know what it's not showing up??

Hi girls, I'm out AF got me yesterday! I've now picked myself up so here's to February!! Will see some of you girls on the feb board if there is one!

All the BFP's congratulations - enjoy every second :)

sorry about the dumb ol witch :(

You can put me down for the 30th...I'll try to hold off and NOT POS before then lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->