JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Bottom one is the one I did today.... (OPK!!)
So it's not positive is it?? the top one does look lighter though doesn't it?? Or is that just cause it's dried up??

Really hope I've still got a chance!!

Attachments

• CAM00416.jpg
    CAM00416.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
I would say the bottom one is positive, the top one not quite there.

15dpo, no af, scared to test, temps still high, bfn back on 11dpo

I got a BFN on FRER at 10dpo....and a BFP today at 14dpo....so you're not out because of that previous BFN.
(but I was super scared to test too :lol:)

Good luck!
:dust::dust:

congratz melissa!! h & h 9mth :thumbup:
i had bfn at 9-10dpo, 11dpo so so faint but on af due day bfp, testing to early can b confusing, i spent 2days not really knowing if i was or not! good luck ladies your not out untill the witch shows.

Well I am out...got a +OPK on January 6th, and AF has arrived (which is very strange) :( my husband and I decided we would like to wait for about a year to try for #2 again.

Gavin is just so young right now, we don't want to miss out on any great big milestones!!! <3 good luck to you all!!!!

If anyone is interested, feel free to follow my parenting journal :)

elt-- I would say the bottom is darker, but not positive yet. I'm thinking tomorrow would be positive... but doesn't hurt to practice :sex:

kit- sorry for AF, but it is nice to enjoy LO's. I was very broody after DS was born, but now I'm happy I'm going the route I am. I can't imagine having LO be so demanding and having a newborn

I would say the bottom one is positive, the top one not quite there.

Thank you!! If it is positive then that would be good!! Though that does mean I don't O until tomorrow or thursday, right?? (it said in the leaflet that you O 24-48 hrs after a positive opk) ..... Which would be a bummer...

I'm just gonna try to pretend I didn't do the opk and think I still O'd today so I've still got some hope!! :p haha

elt-- I would say the bottom is darker, but not positive yet. I'm thinking tomorrow would be positive... but doesn't hurt to practice :sex:

kit- sorry for AF, but it is nice to enjoy LO's. I was very broody after DS was born, but now I'm happy I'm going the route I am. I can't imagine having LO be so demanding and having a newborn

That's the problem! I can't BD anymore cause hubby is on his meds and has some serious problems finishing.... :nope: So I was kind of hoping I O'd today as I thought I would, cause we BD saturday night, so that would've been a 3 day gap, which would be ok.... I did have ewcm when we BD so considering that's classed as fertile cm you'd think I've got a chance anyway, right??!

Well I am out...got a +OPK on January 6th, and AF has arrived (which is very strange) :( my husband and I decided we would like to wait for about a year to try for #2 again.

Gavin is just so young right now, we don't want to miss out on any great big milestones!!! <3 good luck to you all!!!!

If anyone is interested, feel free to follow my parenting journal :)

Sorry to hear that KitteyKat2010!!! :( I put you down as out - so sorry!!
Bit strange you had a +OPK on sunday and you got your period today though... you sure it's AF??

Elt-- oh I didn't realize that sorry :S I bet that's a bummer. It could be positive! I'm totally not an expert, and, if it helps.... the :spermy: that caught with my son was almost 4 days before I O'd. :p I know because we only bd'd 3 times that month! haha

Elt-- oh I didn't realize that sorry :S I bet that's a bummer. It could be positive! I'm totally not an expert, and, if it helps.... the :spermy: that caught with my son was almost 4 days before I O'd. :p I know because we only bd'd 3 times that month! haha

I didn't think it was totally positive... I've never done opk's before though... Only did 2 this month only cause I wanted to see whether I do ovulate when I thought I did (cd18). So that should be about the right time...
We only BD twice with the right result this month... first time was way early (31st of december), cause it was only after that that we realised it didn't work properly when he's on the meds. And then again on saturday.... We are trying the shettles method for a girl so we were gonna stop on saturday/sunday anyway, but I can't stop wondering whether we will have caught it or not... hence the reason I decided to do some opk's. My right boob was hurting yesterday and today, and now my left one is aswell... And had some 'cramps' in my lower back (hard to explain, feels like tightening).
So I'm hoping they're some O signs - never had it before!!

Fingers crossed we caught that egg eh?! :winkwink: Roll on 18th of Jan!!

Today is a bad day for me.
Another negative test, I wish I had a period because then I'd know for certain that I'm not pregnant. But, I don't know.. All I know is the negative pregnancy tests.

Had to shower after because I didn't want my man to see me cry.
Six years I'm beginning to think that it may never happen...

At what point do u give up.. How do you even give up on something like this.

Bottom one is the one I did today.... (OPK!!)
So it's not positive is it?? the top one does look lighter though doesn't it?? Or is that just cause it's dried up??

Really hope I've still got a chance!!

Neither of those are positive but like the others said, the bottom one looks darker. Probably positive maybe tmrw and then you should o 12-46 hours after the positive.

Congrats Melissa! And I am sorry for the :witch: that got some of the girls :(

I wouldn't say either of those opks were + Hun maybe another couple of days or maybe you of a couple of days ago and the LH is on its way out? Try again tomorrow to see what you get?

Well I think I'm oving right now. I've got lower back pain tender boobs and a some slightly stretch CM. So just waiting on hubby getting his butt up to bed! X

I thought I would help some of you identify some early "positive" pregnancy symptoms, as when I was trying to get PG I found it really stressful trying to figure out what was a true indicator or not, I know each one is different, but some of the true signs for me were the following -

- I used OPK's to determine when I would ovulate, then I BD'd the next morning (because once you get a positive OPK it takes 48-72 hours for the egg to be released after the surge in LH)

- 9 Days later I had a hour long period where I felt so unwell. I had backache, infact my whole body ached, I actually felt like I was getting a virus. (now calucated it was actually my implantation date)

- I had NO implantation bleeding at all (most people look for this and think if they dont have it they are out) infact I had no bleeding and no spotting at all.

- Following implantation I had pinching, twitching and a kind of pulsating feeling in my right and left side of my lower stomach

- A week before AF was due I had aching breasts (not nipples), I had AF cramps, high temps, mild headaches, aching legs. These are all signs of my AF but came a week early and carried through until my AF was due.

- I tested a week after AF was due and got a strong positive straight away. I also never tested until AF was at least a week late. Saves all the stress of early testing and finding BFN's. I think it helps not to stress as well.

- A sure sign of pregnancy is having your AF symptoms a week early, you may also have some other symptoms like I did, which was an upset stomach.

Wishing all of you the very best of luck in getting your :bfp: :baby:

Its interesting hearing others symptoms!

The last several months I have been the worst at symptom spotting, and last month I just thought "forget this!" It's like every little thing was a sign.

only ONE weird thing happened this cycle that was different from the rest. I don't know how many of you check cm, but if you check it around O or your AF, sometimes its swollen up there. When I checked my cm at 4dpo (or 9 dpo, depending on when I actually Od!) it was swollen. It was so bizarre, I could barely get a finger in there! Other then that, no real symptoms. My boobs are only slightly sore, kind of how they get around O or af... nothing out of the ordinary.

Ok I'm new here but I would like to be included for January testers. I'm using the Sperm Meets Egg Plan based off the (free and amazing) book that I'm reading and according to this method you start testing with OPK's on day 8 of your cycle which is today for me and crazily enough I got a Yes today so I will be BDing for three days straight, take one day off, and then doing one more BD for luck meaning I guess I could test on the 18th but in nervous and might wait till I'm late to test. Suggestions?? But definitely put me down for January!!!

following Nico's great idea:

thought I'd add my own positive symptons, etc.

So I was using opks, and mine never got AS DARK as the control, but fairly close, I called it positive. As the next day it was about half strength.

I only bd'd 3x that month.

DPO 1-9 I didn't really have any symptoms and no implantation bleed. in fact on dpo 8-9 I was convinced AF was on her way as I was a little crampy and very bitchy :haha:

Tested on DPO 10 and got a nice line.

Today is a bad day for me.
Another negative test, I wish I had a period because then I'd know for certain that I'm not pregnant. But, I don't know.. All I know is the negative pregnancy tests.

Had to shower after because I didn't want my man to see me cry.
Six years I'm beginning to think that it may never happen...

At what point do u give up.. How do you even give up on something like this.

Don't give up yet! You said your dr just put you on Clomid right?? I've heard great stories of women on here getting pregnant soon after being put on that!

Darn... everyone telling me that opk wasn't positive is making me feel out already!! I haven't even seen any bfn's yet..... Guess I knew straight away that it wasn't gonna be our month, with hubby's problems.... And then there was that 1 night again where it worked and it made me hopeful again.....

ARGH!!! So annoying!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->