JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Bottom one is the one I did today.... (OPK!!)
So it's not positive is it?? the top one does look lighter though doesn't it?? Or is that just cause it's dried up??

Really hope I've still got a chance!!

With OPK's the test line needs to be the same color (darkness) as the control line or even darker. I hope this helps. :hugs:

Tested again this morning since I'm addicted to POAS... still a BFN. Kinda feeling some twinges in my abdomen, though it may just be in my head! Also feel a little nauseous and that I don't think I'm making up. I'll test again tomorrow... and probably every day until I get a BFP or AF shows up!

Sorry for all those girls that are out and congrats to all the BFPs!

So I put myself down as the :witch: got me today. But now I'm not sure... My info:

This is my very first month TTC #1 so I'm as much of a newbie as you can be. I have been tracking my periods on a couple Apps which then have estimated my cycle length and when I most likely ovulate. So that is what I used this month. My last AF was 12/13-12-17 and it estimated O on the 27th... I know this probably isn't 100% accurate since everyone is different. So we BDed just about every other day a few days before and after that date. It says AF is due on 1/9 (tomorrow) ( my average cycle is 27 days)

For the last week I've been experiencing some dull cramping, headaches, being cold, and some backaches. All making me think I'd get a BFP. I have taken multiple test including this morning and all are BFN's. since I am now according to my tracker 12DPO I'm trusting that result almost completely. Then I thought the :witch: came today. Welllll only a very little bit came out and is more brownish the red..and that has mostly stopped only after a couple hours.. Still a little bit there when wiped with t.p... I sometimes have that happen at the very tail end of my period but never before, it always just starts off at a normal to heavy flow with lots of cramping...so far just some very mild cramps...

Not sure what to think? Maybe my O day was actually later and this could be implantation spotting? Or just an unusual start to my period? I may test again in a couple days if I don't get a normal period flow.... Ugh:wacko:

I think you should test again!! I got spotting around 14dpo with both my girls xoxo

Bottom one is the one I did today.... (OPK!!)
So it's not positive is it?? the top one does look lighter though doesn't it?? Or is that just cause it's dried up??

Really hope I've still got a chance!!

Neither of those are positive but like the others said, the bottom one looks darker. Probably positive maybe tmrw and then you should o 12-46 hours after the positive.

This is the 1st mo I've been OPKing for the week leading up to exp O (should be tomorrow) and I never saw a dark line, just medium (yesterday). I would chalk it up to the time of day you happen to catch it, and how concentrated you were able to get the sample. (I did it after work around 4pm and tried to hold it for 3 hrs)

I like the smiley opks...then you don't have the guessing work...they are more expensive...but keeps me from stressing.. :)

New to this site :) TTC for 5 months now, will be looking for a BFP on January 21!!

Hi can I join. Please put me down for the 14th. I'll be testing then if AF doesn't show. TTC number 2. I have an 11&1/2 month old boy already. Good luck to all those still to test, congrats to those with their BFP and good luck for the next month to those with a BFN this month :) x

Ps a little hope for those who are late but still BFN. I didn't get my BFP last time until I was 21DPO so there is still hope till AF shows :)))

Hi to all the new girls!
Well as I ran out of opks last week and the new lot still hasn't arrived I've no idea if or when I oved (so bloody annoying! I wanted to be really clear on everything this month!!) anyways something is happening down there today. My symptoms are:
-Woken up with a stinking cold and flu like bug ( both my boys have had this tho)
- yesterday had a major sore throat today it's fine ( sign with both boys)
- aching in right pelvis area, twinges and my lower back hurts.
- boobs ate sore and nipples are really sensitive.
-sticky creamy cm

That's it so far I'm going to go on what my ticker says until my opks arrive and I'll test to see if I get any sort of line because after I Ov they go straight back to -

Stressin'el!!

Af finally showed this morning. My cycles seem to be getting longer though. 35 day this month :s
Good luck everyone!

Sorry to hear the witch got you this month maria2611!!! Good luck next month!! :) :hugs:

Also welcome to the new girls!! Hopefully the 2nd half of this month is a bit luckier than the first half! Good luck everyone!!!

I am sorry for those of you that the witch got :(

I feel quite awful today, I felt really sick last night and kept getting dizzy spells. Today my throat is sore but not extreme enough for me to think tonsilitis lol. It just feels niggley. I still feel sick and am having random dizzy spells. I am at most 10dpo today and don't feel like AF is on the way which is a good thing. Waiting for my pee sticks to arrive with the postman, this is what is mentally hurting the most lol. I want them now as my IC was looking good this morning and I want to pee on a decent stick to check if it is just a dodgy stick.

Still wishing the best of luck to everyone testing in January. It looks like there are a few ladies waiting to see if AF is going to show up so I hope she is staying well and truly away. :)

I am sorry for those of you that the witch got :(

I feel quite awful today, I felt really sick last night and kept getting dizzy spells. Today my throat is sore but not extreme enough for me to think tonsilitis lol. It just feels niggley. I still feel sick and am having random dizzy spells. I am at most 10dpo today and don't feel like AF is on the way which is a good thing. Waiting for my pee sticks to arrive with the postman, this is what is mentally hurting the most lol. I want them now as my IC was looking good this morning and I want to pee on a decent stick to check if it is just a dodgy stick.

WAIT!! STOP!! You did an IC this morning?? Where's the picture???? As a fellow POAS addict I need something to squint at, cause I can't test yet myself, as I'm only 1 dpo today.. Roll on friday next week!!

I can't get my phone to focus right but...here is 2 pics for you to squint at...I am waiting for it to dry out so I can get a better snap.

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/snibbug69/9thJanFMUic_zps75c01d0d.jpg

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/snibbug69/9thJanFMUic-Copy_zps30e212f9.jpg

16dpo, temps climbing up, no af ....but tested this AMand it was negative!!!!! :( is there any hope?

Hi, hope everyones well!! Still BFN but still no AF as well. Will update again tomorrow. :dust: to everyone

Well, ladies, I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that I'm a hypocrite. Back in late November/early December, when I was still WTT, I came on to one of these threads and mentioned that I didn't understand why so many women test early when one's period acts as a free "negative" pregnancy test, and early pregnancy tests so often give false negatives. Why drive yourself crazy with early BFNs, I said? Why not just wait at least until your missed period? I solemnly proclaimed my sincere intentions of waiting till after my missed period once it was my turn to TTC.

I've tested early twice now, once at 9 dpo & once this morning (12 dpo). Oh, I had my excuses--I mean--reasons. First there were my symptoms: abdominal cramping/tightness/pressure, repeated shows of a cloudy, stretchy mucus long past ovulation, fatigue, frequent urination, full breasts, and nausea. Then there was the dream I had on Friday night wherein my hot doctor told me I was pregnant, marking his first appearance in one of my dreams despite his adorableness. And then there was the fact that next week is my birthday, and if I could ascertain a pregnancy now, DH could add some maternity stuff to his gift list for me. Sadly, my initial early test at 9 dpo was BFN.

And now, the good news: today's test on the Answer brand cheapie HPT was...

:bfp:

Very faint, but definitely there. At the ages of 31 (him) and almost-31 (me), a scant month after coming off the Mirena, it seems we have managed to conceive on our first try!

Very excited. Called my hot doctor's office to see if he would put in the order for a blood test to confirm ASAP. My words on the phone: "And tell that slacker not to take two weeks to put the order in! I wanna get this done now!" :haha:

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Proserpina!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i took my one and only digi .. it came back BFN , AF is due on the 12th so i am not out yet until she arrives.. it will be pretty interesting to get AF since we had been bd'ing since AF stopped and until this past saturday .. ughh ttc since May -June of last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->