JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

This was my test this morning... Anyone see anything there? I think I just have bad line eye. Only 11 dpo so there is still hope!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 27
I can't get my phone to focus right but...here is 2 pics for you to squint at...I am waiting for it to dry out so I can get a better snap.

I unfortunately don't see anything, but it might be there in real life....
Sorry :hugs:

Well, ladies, I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that I'm a hypocrite. Back in late November/early December, when I was still WTT, I came on to one of these threads and mentioned that I didn't understand why so many women test early when one's period acts as a free "negative" pregnancy test, and early pregnancy tests so often give false negatives. Why drive yourself crazy with early BFNs, I said? Why not just wait at least until your missed period? I solemnly proclaimed my sincere intentions of waiting till after my missed period once it was my turn to TTC.

I've tested early twice now, once at 9 dpo & once this morning (12 dpo). Oh, I had my excuses--I mean--reasons. First there were my symptoms: abdominal cramping/tightness/pressure, repeated shows of a cloudy, stretchy mucus long past ovulation, fatigue, frequent urination, full breasts, and nausea. Then there was the dream I had on Friday night wherein my hot doctor told me I was pregnant, marking his first appearance in one of my dreams despite his adorableness. And then there was the fact that next week is my birthday, and if I could ascertain a pregnancy now, DH could add some maternity stuff to his gift list for me. Sadly, my initial early test at 9 dpo was BFN.

And now, the good news: today's test on the Answer brand cheapie HPT was...

:bfp:

Very faint, but definitely there. At the ages of 31 (him) and almost-31 (me), a scant month after coming off the Mirena, it seems we have managed to conceive on our first try!

Very excited. Called my hot doctor's office to see if he would put in the order for a blood test to confirm ASAP. My words on the phone: "And tell that slacker not to take two weeks to put the order in! I wanna get this done now!" :haha:

Welcome to the world of early testers ;) And now you understand why we do this ;) haha. Plus it's more fun finding out from peeing on a stick than seeing if AF turns up or not... gives you something to do :winkwink: haha

Congrats!!! you are now bfp #5 so Hopefully this is the start of the better half of the month!! H&H 9 months!!!

This was my test this morning... Anyone see anything there? I think I just have bad line eye. Only 11 dpo so there is still hope!

I'm not sure... when I tilt my screen back a little so the picture goes slightly 'negative' I think I can see a bit of a line there, but I'm not sure! Don't wanna give you any false hope!! Maybe try again tomorrow or the day after! :hugs:

The bad news is that I'm a hypocrite. Back in late November/early December, when I was still WTT, I came on to one of these threads and mentioned that I didn't understand why so many women test early when one's period acts as a free "negative" pregnancy test, and early pregnancy tests so often give false negatives. Why drive yourself crazy with early BFNs, I said? Why not just wait at least until your missed period? I solemnly proclaimed my sincere intentions of waiting till after my missed period once it was my turn to TTC.

I've tested early twice now, once at 9 dpo & once this morning (12 dpo). Oh, I had my excuses--I mean--reasons. First there were my symptoms: abdominal cramping/tightness/pressure, repeated shows of a cloudy, stretchy mucus long past ovulation, fatigue, frequent urination, full breasts, and nausea. Then there was the dream I had on Friday night wherein my hot doctor told me I was pregnant, marking his first appearance in one of my dreams despite his adorableness. And then there was the fact that next week is my birthday, and if I could ascertain a pregnancy now, DH could add some maternity stuff to his gift list for me. Sadly, my initial early test at 9 dpo was BFN.

Very faint, but definitely there. At the ages of 31 (him) and almost-31 (me), a scant month after coming off the Mirena, it seems we have managed to conceive on our first try!

Very excited. Called my hot doctor's office to see if he would put in the order for a blood test to confirm ASAP. My words on the phone: "And tell that slacker not to take two weeks to put the order in! I wanna get this done now!" :haha:

Congratulations!! I was like you also, I never understood why people tested early. But now I find myself testing early every single cycle! It's something to look forward to :) H&H 9 months to you!

Girls, I need your help.... I'm really confused...

I did another opk today, it was definitely positive, darker than the control line. But I just went to the toilet and my cm seems to be changing from ewcm to less thick and stretchy.... there's still a lot of it, but my back pain and sore boobs have stopped aswell... So going off the normal symptoms I'd say I've already ovulated, though with the opk being positive that would mean I don't ovulate for another 24 hours (or more?)

Really don't know what to think anymore!! Really really hope we caught that egg this time with our BD on saturday night... I had such a good and happy feeling after, that we finally did manage to BD properly and then all this O malarky has made me all down again cause I'm scared we might've missed it now... :wacko:

I guess I just want to fast forward time to the 18th so I can test and know what's what...

Hi ladies, just stumbled upon this thread. I'd most likely be testing around end of the month.. :dust: to all :happydance:

So I put myself down as the :witch: got me today. But now I'm not sure... My info:

This is my very first month TTC #1 so I'm as much of a newbie as you can be. I have been tracking my periods on a couple Apps which then have estimated my cycle length and when I most likely ovulate. So that is what I used this month. My last AF was 12/13-12-17 and it estimated O on the 27th... I know this probably isn't 100% accurate since everyone is different. So we BDed just about every other day a few days before and after that date. It says AF is due on 1/9 (tomorrow) ( my average cycle is 27 days)

For the last week I've been experiencing some dull cramping, headaches, being cold, and some backaches. All making me think I'd get a BFP. I have taken multiple test including this morning and all are BFN's. since I am now according to my tracker 12DPO I'm trusting that result almost completely. Then I thought the :witch: came today. Welllll only a very little bit came out and is more brownish the red..and that has mostly stopped only after a couple hours.. Still a little bit there when wiped with t.p... I sometimes have that happen at the very tail end of my period but never before, it always just starts off at a normal to heavy flow with lots of cramping...so far just some very mild cramps...

Not sure what to think? Maybe my O day was actually later and this could be implantation spotting? Or just an unusual start to my period? I may test again in a couple days if I don't get a normal period flow.... Ugh:wacko:

As soon as you started describing it, I thought implantation bleed as well. I really hope that's it :)

New to this site :) TTC for 5 months now, will be looking for a BFP on January 21!!

Welcome

Hi can I join. Please put me down for the 14th. I'll be testing then if AF doesn't show. TTC number 2. I have an 11&1/2 month old boy already. Good luck to all those still to test, congrats to those with their BFP and good luck for the next month to those with a BFN this month :) x

Ps a little hope for those who are late but still BFN. I didn't get my BFP last time until I was 21DPO so there is still hope till AF shows :)))
Welcome

Af finally showed this morning. My cycles seem to be getting longer though. 35 day this month :s
Good luck everyone!

Sorry about AF

We need pics, woman! :p

ok so i took my one and only digi .. it came back BFN , AF is due on the 12th so i am not out yet until she arrives.. it will be pretty interesting to get AF since we had been bd'ing since AF stopped and until this past saturday .. ughh ttc since May -June of last year

Since AF stopped? I'd be dead. :haha: :rofl:

Hi ladies, just stumbled upon this thread. I'd most likely be testing around end of the month.. :dust: to all :happydance:
Welcome

Girls, I need your help.... I'm really confused...

I did another opk today, it was definitely positive, darker than the control line. But I just went to the toilet and my cm seems to be changing from ewcm to less thick and stretchy.... there's still a lot of it, but my back pain and sore boobs have stopped aswell... So going off the normal symptoms I'd say I've already ovulated, though with the opk being positive that would mean I don't ovulate for another 24 hours (or more?)

Really don't know what to think anymore!! Really really hope we caught that egg this time with our BD on saturday night... I had such a good and happy feeling after, that we finally did manage to BD properly and then all this O malarky has made me all down again cause I'm scared we might've missed it now... :wacko:

I guess I just want to fast forward time to the 18th so I can test and know what's what...

These situations are why temping are vey helpful! Anyhow, my guess is that you are not 1dpo today. Going by the opk, you should be ovulaing today or tmrw, and some women don't have fertile cm when they actually o. It isn't that uncommon for it to leave before actual o happens. That is why they say it is better to bd when the fertile cm is present even if it several days before o!

yup bd'ing since dec 19th , havent missed a day .. once i was getting a tad closer to O week we used pre seed , and had still been BD'ing since Jan 5th i know i am fertile and so is he .. lol .. so i dont think that could be the issue .. i am pretty sure i O'd since i had the O pains that i always get . i am so confused . i think if AF comes i am going to go to my OB explain whats been going on and he can look into it .. since my DH wants to keep trying after AF leaves (if she shows) instead of waiting to try again in Feb .

Well its 14dpo and still no af. Still a negative on the IC this morning :( So frustrating. If the witch doesnt show up today, ill go buy a frer test first thing in the morning. I have a feeling the witch is waiting till i go buy a expensive test!

I have cramps like AF is coming, but ive had them since 12dpo which isnt normal. I usually only get cramps the day when af shows up, or not till after she shows up. I hope im still in! Ill keep you posted!

Congrats everyone with a BFP!

I am not trying to get anyone down here by saying this, but I just want everyone to be aware. Just because you haven't had trouble getting pregnant in the past, does not mean that you are still "fertile" as alot of you put it and won't have trouble now or in the future. I have a beautiful 5 year old little girl who was conceived on the first try, but now can't seem to get pregnant for the life of me. I thought I would never have a problem as DH and I are obviously "fertile", but here we are after almost 5 years between NTNP and actively trying and nothing. Also, most of the other women who are having trouble that I talk to regularly on here have other children aswell!

Hi can I join. Please put me down for the 14th. I'll be testing then if AF doesn't show. TTC number 2. I have an 11&1/2 month old boy already. Good luck to all those still to test, congrats to those with their BFP and good luck for the next month to those with a BFN this month :) x

Ps a little hope for those who are late but still BFN. I didn't get my BFP last time until I was 21DPO so there is still hope till AF shows :)))

Thank you! This gives me a little but of hope that i can still get a bfp. Im 15dpo and no af. Hopefully this will be my month

ooo.. both :p had to go over and re-read. I totally missed about the hot doctor, but I WAS meaning the test :p
Okay, it was hard to take a pic of my BFP. The line is faint and my camera is crappy and the flash kept blurring it out altogether. But, after putting it outside in natural light on my dirty car and focusing the camera manually, this is what I came up with:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/BFP_zps4176e14f.png​

As for my hot doctor, sadly, I do not have any pictures of him. I imagine he would find it suspicious if I tried to take his picture at one of our appointments, and the picture of him on the clinic's Web site is tiny and does not do him justice.

As a consolation prize, here is a picture of my cat licking the pee-pee end of my test. (This test was so cheap that it lacked a cap!) Enjoy.

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/lickpeepee_zps2e7857ce.png​

I am not trying to get anyone down here by saying this, but I just want everyone to be aware. Just because you haven't had trouble getting pregnant in the past, does not mean that you are still "fertile" as alot of you put it and won't have trouble now or in the future. I have a beautiful 5 year old little girl who was conceived on the first try, but now can't seem to get pregnant for the life of me. I thought I would never have a problem as DH and I are obviously "fertile", but here we are after almost 5 years between NTNP and actively trying and nothing. Also, most of the other women who are having trouble that I talk to regularly on here have other children aswell!

i only said i know we dont have problems since we went to my ob a couple months ago and everything and i mean everything checked out just fine. i wasnt trying to be a know it all or anyhthing just stating what i was told.. the only reason why we use pre seed is because its the only lubricant that i am not allergic to . not really as a "helper" .. :hugs:

Since I think I'm Oing today I've been obsessed with research on timing BD and success rates. Interesting article:
https://npr.pl/badania/timing_intercourse.pdf

My plan was for DH and I to BD for 3 days up to O but of course it's not always that easy...so I hope -3 and -2 will do the trick. -2 seems to be the highest percentage. And there's always today!

And chart

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6

i only said i know we dont have problems since we went to my ob a couple months ago and everything and i mean everything checked out just fine. i wasnt trying to be a know it all or anyhthing just stating what i was told.. the only reason why we use pre seed is because its the only lubricant that i am not allergic to . not really as a "helper" .. :hugs:

I was commenting to everyone in general because I hear that said alot on BnB (not specifically to you:) I don't think you sounded like a know it all at all. I was just simply saying that unexplained infertility including secondary is quite common. I never thought I would have issues, especially with everything (healthwise) checking out great. I don't wish it on anyone...but you just never know...

ooo.. both :p had to go over and re-read. I totally missed about the hot doctor, but I WAS meaning the test :p
Okay, it was hard to take a pic of my BFP. The line is faint and my camera is crappy and the flash kept blurring it out altogether. But, after putting it outside in natural light on my dirty car and focusing the camera manually, this is what I came up with:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/BFP_zps4176e14f.png​

As for my hot doctor, sadly, I do not have any pictures of him. I imagine he would find it suspicious if I tried to take his picture at one of our appointments, and the picture of him on the clinic's Web site is tiny and does not do him justice.

As a consolation prize, here is a picture of my cat licking the pee-pee end of my test. (This test was so cheap that it lacked a cap!) Enjoy.

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/lickpeepee_zps2e7857ce.png​

That's a gorgeous line! Congrats :happydance:

That is a great BFP! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->