JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Should be ovulating either today or tomorrow (if I do, didn't last month). Testing around somewhere between January 16th and 20th if my blood work comes back telling me I ovulated this month. If not, guess I'll have to try again next month. DH, at least, is enjoying us trying :)

Should be ovulating either today or tomorrow (if I do, didn't last month). Testing around somewhere between January 16th and 20th if my blood work comes back telling me I ovulated this month. If not, guess I'll have to try again next month. DH, at least, is enjoying us trying :)

Welcome :flower: I've put you down for the 16th.... Good luck!!

I am not trying to get anyone down here by saying this, but I just want everyone to be aware. Just because you haven't had trouble getting pregnant in the past, does not mean that you are still "fertile" as alot of you put it and won't have trouble now or in the future. I have a beautiful 5 year old little girl who was conceived on the first try, but now can't seem to get pregnant for the life of me. I thought I would never have a problem as DH and I are obviously "fertile", but here we are after almost 5 years between NTNP and actively trying and nothing. Also, most of the other women who are having trouble that I talk to regularly on here have other children aswell!

i only said i know we dont have problems since we went to my ob a couple months ago and everything and i mean everything checked out just fine. i wasnt trying to be a know it all or anyhthing just stating what i was told.. the only reason why we use pre seed is because its the only lubricant that i am not allergic to . not really as a "helper" .. :hugs:

I was commenting to everyone in general because I hear that said alot on BnB (not specifically to you:) I don't think you sounded like a know it all at all. I was just simply saying that unexplained infertility including secondary is quite common. I never thought I would have issues, especially with everything (healthwise) checking out great. I don't wish it on anyone...but you just never know...
oh i know , i just thought i would clarify , ther eis one thing that could be making it not happen persay since when i went in i was told i have the starting stages of cervical cancer .. but i rarely think of that

As a consolation prize, here is a picture of my cat licking the pee-pee end of my test. (This test was so cheap that it lacked a cap!) Enjoy.

LOL! Ewwwwwwwww!
You should have seen the face he made at me after licking it. He looked up at me with this pained expression on his face, mouth slightly open. Like, "Oh my gosh, your peepee tastes terrible!" I just patted him on the head and said, "Nobody ever accused you of being a smart cat."

Congrats on the new BFP :)

ASF: Today I think I'm 1dpo looking at my chart and now negative OPK. However, last night I had an immensely vivid dream... We were emigrating to Australia for a new life and a new job as a midwife (too much wanted down under) and I gave birth on the plane! I didn't know I was pregnant and all I kept saying was "But I kept getting BFN!" According to my husband I woke him up several times with my leg in the air and grunting! :lol:

yey to the new bfp :thumbup: congratz, fx for sticky beans:thumbup::flower:

pic of the cat made me lol hehe xx

I am not trying to get anyone down here by saying this, but I just want everyone to be aware. Just because you haven't had trouble getting pregnant in the past, does not mean that you are still "fertile" as alot of you put it and won't have trouble now or in the future. I have a beautiful 5 year old little girl who was conceived on the first try, but now can't seem to get pregnant for the life of me. I thought I would never have a problem as DH and I are obviously "fertile", but here we are after almost 5 years between NTNP and actively trying and nothing. Also, most of the other women who are having trouble that I talk to regularly on here have other children aswell!

Same here. I have a six year old, condom broke one time. One time is all it took. Now I'm goin on six years trying

That picture of the cat made me think of my son, Lucas....
No, he didn't lick my pee stick.. but I was gonna do an opk (dipstrip) today, so I peed in a cup and then hubby and Lucas came into the kitchen and Lucas (being almost 23 months old) looked in the cup (as hubby was carrying him) and said: 'tea' :haha:

Well, ladies, I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that I'm a hypocrite. Back in late November/early December, when I was still WTT, I came on to one of these threads and mentioned that I didn't understand why so many women test early when one's period acts as a free "negative" pregnancy test, and early pregnancy tests so often give false negatives. Why drive yourself crazy with early BFNs, I said? Why not just wait at least until your missed period? I solemnly proclaimed my sincere intentions of waiting till after my missed period once it was my turn to TTC.

I've tested early twice now, once at 9 dpo & once this morning (12 dpo). Oh, I had my excuses--I mean--reasons. First there were my symptoms: abdominal cramping/tightness/pressure, repeated shows of a cloudy, stretchy mucus long past ovulation, fatigue, frequent urination, full breasts, and nausea. Then there was the dream I had on Friday night wherein my hot doctor told me I was pregnant, marking his first appearance in one of my dreams despite his adorableness. And then there was the fact that next week is my birthday, and if I could ascertain a pregnancy now, DH could add some maternity stuff to his gift list for me. Sadly, my initial early test at 9 dpo was BFN.

And now, the good news: today's test on the Answer brand cheapie HPT was...

:bfp:

Very faint, but definitely there. At the ages of 31 (him) and almost-31 (me), a scant month after coming off the Mirena, it seems we have managed to conceive on our first try!

Very excited. Called my hot doctor's office to see if he would put in the order for a blood test to confirm ASAP. My words on the phone: "And tell that slacker not to take two weeks to put the order in! I wanna get this done now!" :haha:

Huge congratulations! You are so funny. I wonder what the person on the other end of the line thought when you said that...awesome

Same here. I have a six year old, condom broke one time. One time is all it took. Now I'm goin on six years trying

Sucks, doesn't it? Sometimes I just have to remind myself how lucky I am to have one, because some ladies don't get the chance to be a mom at all. As much as I want another baby, if it never happens, I will have to accept it and be the best mom I can to the perfect and healthy little girl I already have!

Sucks, doesn't it? Sometimes I just have to remind myself how lucky I am to have one, because some ladies don't get the chance to be a mom at all. As much as I want another baby, if it never happens, I will have to accept it and be the best mom I can to the perfect and healthy little girl I already have!

My bf keeps saying that its just not comforting thought, but you are correct

On other news, I called my dr today and his nurses said they sent me a letter about my blood work.... Shitty IMO but they don't usually send bad new in the mail right

Hope everyones holding out ok.
AF due Friday but couldn't resist an early test, BFP! :happydance:

Hope everyones holding out ok.
AF due Friday but couldn't resist an early test, BFP! :happydance:

Congrats!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!
You are bfp #6 and the 2nd today! Maybe this half of the month really is gonna be luckier than the first part! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->