JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Huge congratulations! You are so funny. I wonder what the person on the other end of the line thought when you said that...awesome
It was a nurse and she said, "I know, right?"

My daughter saw him on Dec. 21st whereupon I asked him to complete a pre-op evaluation for her upcoming surgery on Jan. 16th. He pledged to do it "on Saturday." Yesterday morning he called and was like, "When do you need that pre-op by?" (!!!) I know they keep him busy and I think he has a bit of a reputation for being behind on paperwork and responding to calls.

I'm envisioning my request for bloodwork buried beneath a mountain of other messages from patients. Which is why I just stopped by and left a personal card that read,

"Dear Slacker,

I took a home pregnancy test this morning & it says I'm pregnant! I would like to do a blood test to confirm. How awesome would it be if I didn't have to wait two weeks for the order to be put in?"

I hope that gets his attention faster than a phone message.

Oh man...All these BFP's! Wonderful news, congrats :)

Tonight again I feel really really sick. I am exhausted, I had another power nap today but the feeling of nausea is almost unbearable right now. bleurgh. :(

i am just feeling so down about this now ... no bfp maybe i was too early ? ?? shoot i dont even remember when i tested for either kids .. 7 years ago for one and 15 months ago for the other .. i just have the feeling i am out. . . well as we all say i have the rest of this month and feb to continue on .....

on a side note i got a call from my dr today , he said my beginning stages of my cervical cancer has subsided . as it looked after i had my son, but i am still going to be under watch for any new stuff. the cells are still there but they are not growing . i did ask my ob if that has anything to do with the ttc . he reassured me that no it doesnt.. but it may screw up my ovulation since everything else is the same and has stayed the same ... but with the ovulation he jsut said for me to keep track and chart on my calendar like i always do and just make the bd longer ....
so .... thats what we will do if there is AF on sat .. My Hubby really wants another soon since like i said before his brother is getting a reversal done and its been almost 12 years for that .. sooo .. i guess what else shall i try to do ? i really have no idea what i am even asking here . haha i am soo lost and now emotional from the news but disapointed from the BFN today ..

Huge congratulations! You are so funny. I wonder what the person on the other end of the line thought when you said that...awesome

My daughter saw him on Dec. 21st whereupon I asked him to complete a pre-op evaluation for her upcoming surgery on Jan. 16th. He pledged to do it "on Saturday." Yesterday morning he called and was like, "When do you need that pre-op by?" (!!!) I know they keep him busy and I think he has a bit of a reputation for being behind on paperwork and responding to calls.

I'm envisioning my request for bloodwork buried beneath a mountain of other messages from patients. Which is why I just stopped by and left a personal card that read,

"Dear Slacker,

I took a home pregnancy test this morning & it says I'm pregnant! I would like to do a blood test to confirm. How awesome would it be if I didn't have to wait two weeks for the order to be put in?"

I bet he's too busy being asked out on dates by his patients ;) haha

Great line Prosp! I saw it right away. And I love the cat :p

ooo.. both :p had to go over and re-read. I totally missed about the hot doctor, but I WAS meaning the test :p
Okay, it was hard to take a pic of my BFP. The line is faint and my camera is crappy and the flash kept blurring it out altogether. But, after putting it outside in natural light on my dirty car and focusing the camera manually, this is what I came up with:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/BFP_zps4176e14f.png​

As for my hot doctor, sadly, I do not have any pictures of him. I imagine he would find it suspicious if I tried to take his picture at one of our appointments, and the picture of him on the clinic's Web site is tiny and does not do him justice.

As a consolation prize, here is a picture of my cat licking the pee-pee end of my test. (This test was so cheap that it lacked a cap!) Enjoy.

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/lickpeepee_zps2e7857ce.png​

I just want you to know I think you are hilarious...in a underlying fantastic kind of way! I love your posts!!!

Congrats on all the BFP's ladies... Hopefully you dust rubs off on the rest of us!

OH said my nips look huge! I don't see it though. I hope he isn't symptom spotting!

Went to walmart to buy some cheap tests, they are sold out WTF

Haha.
Guess ill try the dollar store tomorrow. I hate the way the cashier looks at you.

"Dear Slacker,

Honestly with you dropping off the letter, just makes the whole thing that much funnier.

LOL! I love it!!! I wish I had the..ahem..balls... to do that. Hahaha

LOL! I love it!!! I wish I had the..ahem..balls... to do that. Hahaha
It's not really cojones. I just have a good relationship with him and know that he can stand a little gentle ribbing.

I mean, he hugged me at my daughter's last appointment. Kind of unusual for a male doctor to initiate a "hey, how you doin'" hug with a female patient.

i am just feeling so down about this now ... no bfp maybe i was too early ? ?? shoot i dont even remember when i tested for either kids .. 7 years ago for one and 15 months ago for the other .. i just have the feeling i am out. . . well as we all say i have the rest of this month and feb to continue on .....

on a side note i got a call from my dr today , he said my beginning stages of my cervical cancer has subsided . as it looked after i had my son, but i am still going to be under watch for any new stuff. the cells are still there but they are not growing . i did ask my ob if that has anything to do with the ttc . he reassured me that no it doesnt.. but it may screw up my ovulation since everything else is the same and has stayed the same ... but with the ovulation he jsut said for me to keep track and chart on my calendar like i always do and just make the bd longer ....
so .... thats what we will do if there is AF on sat .. My Hubby really wants another soon since like i said before his brother is getting a reversal done and its been almost 12 years for that .. sooo .. i guess what else shall i try to do ? i really have no idea what i am even asking here . haha i am soo lost and now emotional from the news but disapointed from the BFN today ..

You have abnormal (precancerous cells), not really the beginning stages of cancer, right? It doesn't neccesarily mean that you will get cancer.
I have also been there...was told that I had the worst stages of precancerous cells that you can have and HAD to have the LEEP procedure because it would absolutely not improve on its own and there was a very high chance I would develop cancer. I did not get the procedure and got a second opinion instead about 3 months after my daughter was born, as this was during my pregnancy. Everything turned out to be normal, and to this day, 5 years later, my paps are still normal, so doctors definately can be and were wrong in my case! When I called this doctor that basically scared the hell out of me and told him the results of the second opinion, he acted like I was lying and said that just doesn't happen. Well, I guess I am a miracle then! Mine went away on its own and I hope this is the case for you also! Sorry abot the BFN aswell :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->