JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Haha.
Guess ill try the dollar store tomorrow. I hate the way the cashier looks at you.

I really don't think proserpina is kidding on this one...my store is sold out too! lol

Ok so just a tiny update. FF moved my O day back one day so I guess I will be officially testing on the 14 th if AF does not show. The tests I have already done are unofficial and do not count ;)

ETA: my temps look weird now because of the cover line. Anyone have any insight on my chart? I would appreciate it greatly!

When I was pregnant with my son.i got the abnormalcells
Normally after delivery "it in a way washes away".. In my case it didnt. It got worse and now its
Stage 1 but not bad.. I guess from what I gathered.. Oh and thank you about the bfn , I doubt I will get a bfp, . That just gives me more time..

Well, ladies, I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that I'm a hypocrite. Back in late November/early December, when I was still WTT, I came on to one of these threads and mentioned that I didn't understand why so many women test early when one's period acts as a free "negative" pregnancy test, and early pregnancy tests so often give false negatives. Why drive yourself crazy with early BFNs, I said? Why not just wait at least until your missed period? I solemnly proclaimed my sincere intentions of waiting till after my missed period once it was my turn to TTC.

I've tested early twice now, once at 9 dpo & once this morning (12 dpo). Oh, I had my excuses--I mean--reasons. First there were my symptoms: abdominal cramping/tightness/pressure, repeated shows of a cloudy, stretchy mucus long past ovulation, fatigue, frequent urination, full breasts, and nausea. Then there was the dream I had on Friday night wherein my hot doctor told me I was pregnant, marking his first appearance in one of my dreams despite his adorableness. And then there was the fact that next week is my birthday, and if I could ascertain a pregnancy now, DH could add some maternity stuff to his gift list for me. Sadly, my initial early test at 9 dpo was BFN.

And now, the good news: today's test on the Answer brand cheapie HPT was...

:bfp:

Very faint, but definitely there. At the ages of 31 (him) and almost-31 (me), a scant month after coming off the Mirena, it seems we have managed to conceive on our first try!

Very excited. Called my hot doctor's office to see if he would put in the order for a blood test to confirm ASAP. My words on the phone: "And tell that slacker not to take two weeks to put the order in! I wanna get this done now!" :haha:

Ha ha ha I loved your post Proserpina! The tone and humour were classic. :) but even better than that I'm jumping for joy for you that you got a bfp and now understand how nuts the hpts can make women. This month was my first time as well and I knew I would be shocking at waiting. I was even worse than I thought I would be. I was was desperate to test by 6 dpo. Lol I held out until 10dpo though.

Have the most amazing birthday next week!!!

Hi ladies need some help here. I've been using OPKs the past few cycles and I've never quite had a "positive" OPK. The lines have got close but never dark enough. Here're my tests over the past few days. Dunno what to make of it, any help or opinions greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
Af today on 17dpo :( huge temP plummet preceded it this morning

Tested today and got a BFN. So frustrating this cycle because I'm not even sure that I actually ovulated (POS OPK but no temp shift). If I did ovulate I would be about 9 DPO.

Hi ladies need some help here. I've been using OPKs the past few cycles and I've never quite had a "positive" OPK. The lines have got close but never dark enough. Here're my tests over the past few days. Dunno what to make of it, any help or opinions greatly appreciated :)

I never even get near positives on those internet cheapies, so I can't use them at all. When do you expect to o? All of the lines seem pretty light so far(allthough it's hard to tell from that pic), so I think you must have atleast a few more days.

Tested today and got a BFN. So frustrating this cycle because I'm not even sure that I actually ovulated (POS OPK but no temp shift). If I did ovulate I would be about 9 DPO.

Wow, your chart is def crazy! I don't think you ovulated yet based on your chart, but with all that fertile cm lately, you may soon! Are your opks getting any darker the last few days? If not, it is common to get alot of fertile cm on an anovulatory cycle or with delayed ovulation. Hope o comes soon for you!

Wow, your chart is def crazy! I don't think you ovulated yet based on your chart, but with all that fertile cm lately, you may soon! Are your opks getting any darker the last few days? If not, it is common to get alot of fertile cm on an anovulatory cycle or with delayed ovulation. Hope o comes soon for you!

I'm using the digital smilie face OPKs so I don't have lines to compare. Just negatives. This is my first post partem cycle so I was expecting it to be a little weird... but this is just ridiculous.

I will be hopefully testing on the 12th, my af is due on that day but hopefully will not be getting it haha

I'd say your 2nd one on the 9th of january was the darkest and they seem to go lighter again after that... but I'm not sure...

Af today on 17dpo :( huge temP plummet preceded it this morning

So sorry!! Your chart was looking pretty good aswell, as far as I could tell!! :cry: Good luck next cycle!!

I will be hopefully testing on the 12th, my af is due on that day but hopefully will not be getting it haha

Good luck!! I'll add you to the list :)

I'm using the digital smilie face OPKs so I don't have lines to compare. Just negatives. This is my first post partem cycle so I was expecting it to be a little weird... but this is just ridiculous.

Well, that explains it!

I never even get near positives on those internet cheapies, so I can't use them at all. When do you expect to o? All of the lines seem pretty light so far(allthough it's hard to tell from that pic), so I think you must have atleast a few more days.

Hi Elt, I was expecting to ovulate around 3rd/4th.. Had a sharp pain near on my left lower abdomen on the 3rd so not sure if that was O pains.. Lasted a few seconds.. However the lines got the darkest yesterday and today they've started to get lighter.. Let me try and get a closer shot of those

Here's a close-up of yesterday's where it was darkest.. Today the OPKs have started fading out.. Anyway just to play it safe we BDed on 3rd and yesterday.. Do u think I should continue to use the OPKs? Thanks :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11

Well, that explains it!

Yeah. But my baby is 8 months old! My body needs to get it together already. My DH says my chart is trying to spell something out in dots. Ha

Well, that explains it!

Yeah. But my baby is 8 months old! My body needs to get it together already. My DH says my chart is trying to spell something out in dots. Ha

I breastfed my son until he was 6 months, then didn't get a period until he was 7 or 8 months (I think) and the first 2 cycles were pretty long, about 6 weeks apart I think then 2 cycles of 34 days, then a 41 day cycle, and then it started sorting itself out a bit more, though it was a bit shorter than normal first and then around july 2012 (when my son was 18 months!!) it finally got back to normal 30 days and have had my period on the same date each month ever since (apart from when we had the mc, but went straight back to normal once I had my first period after that).

Well, that explains it!

I breastfed my son until he was 6 months, then didn't get a period until he was 7 or 8 months (I think) and the first 2 cycles were pretty long, about 6 weeks apart I think then 2 cycles of 34 days, then a 41 day cycle, and then it started sorting itself out a bit more, though it was a bit shorter than normal first and then around july 2012 (when my son was 18 months!!) it finally got back to normal 30 days and have had my period on the same date each month ever since (apart from when we had the mc, but went straight back to normal once I had my first period after that).

Hmmm so maybe it's going to be a super long cycle. I guess I will just keep OPKing. We have been DTD every other day just to be safe. I am still nursing (quite a bit - and a lot and night) so I'm sure that's not helping. When I got my first PP AF last month I was so exited to be able to TTC again. But it's making me crazy! :)

ooo.. both :p had to go over and re-read. I totally missed about the hot doctor, but I WAS meaning the test :p
Okay, it was hard to take a pic of my BFP. The line is faint and my camera is crappy and the flash kept blurring it out altogether. But, after putting it outside in natural light on my dirty car and focusing the camera manually, this is what I came up with:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/BFP_zps4176e14f.png​

As for my hot doctor, sadly, I do not have any pictures of him. I imagine he would find it suspicious if I tried to take his picture at one of our appointments, and the picture of him on the clinic's Web site is tiny and does not do him justice.

As a consolation prize, here is a picture of my cat licking the pee-pee end of my test. (This test was so cheap that it lacked a cap!) Enjoy.

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/lickpeepee_zps2e7857ce.png​
Congratulations hunnie. That's definitley quite a clear BFP :) wishing you a H&H 9months <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->