JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

AF came today, so I'm out. Looks like I actually o'd around my usual time, not cd17 like my temps spiked at. I'll see ya in feb!

Congrats to all of the bfp's.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I posted this on the other January test thread, but would really love help if anyone can!

If someone doesn't mind, could you please take a peek at my chart? After FF says I O this month, my temps seem low and close to cover line. Now the last 2 days they have gone up. I'm confused. I had pos opk on the 11 and 12 but maybe I didn't O till late (the last few days) and that's why the weird temps? So many questions lol. I just would love if someone could tell me what they thought!

Doctor called today... He says I didn't even ovulate. I guess I was just completely misreads the tests.. I was so sure,

Guess I'm out. Gotta wait two weeks then call him to see if a period ever started,even though I know it won't.

I won't be on for awhile.
;(

Good luck everyone.

I tested a day earlier than I was down on Page 1... but here is the test:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/4FFA6622-52B5-430A-BECC-8A02FF759FF7-2857-000003446432C3D6_zps9894273c.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A940F30D-E666-49F8-8426-D97627CEB7CA-2857-000003446C9A9CD2_zps62de3fb8.jpg

The bottom one is not the best, supposed to be in natural light but I couldn't get a good shot straight on....

What do you ladies think? (Sorry for those in my other threads where I posted these also, I just wanted as many opinions as I could get...) Thank you in advance! :hugs:

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/4FFA6622-52B5-430A-BECC-8A02FF759FF7-2857-000003446432C3D6_zps9894273c.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A940F30D-E666-49F8-8426-D97627CEB7CA-2857-000003446C9A9CD2_zps62de3fb8.jpg

The bottom one is not the best, supposed to be in natural light but I couldn't get a good shot straight on....

What do you ladies think? (Sorry for those in my other threads where I posted these also, I just wanted as many opinions as I could get...) Thank you in advance! :hugs:

I SEE A LINE!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I see a line in the top one :) woop xx

AF came today, so I'm out. Looks like I actually o'd around my usual time, not cd17 like my temps spiked at. I'll see ya in feb!

Congrats to all of the bfp's.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

So sorry!! Good luck next month!! :hugs:

Doctor called today... He says I didn't even ovulate. I guess I was just completely misreads the tests.. I was so sure,

Guess I'm out. Gotta wait two weeks then call him to see if a period ever started,even though I know it won't.

I won't be on for awhile.
;(

Good luck everyone.

Sorry to hear you haven't ovulated!! :cry: I'll put you down as out.... :( If anything changes we can always adjust it! Good luck next month!! :hugs:

YES!! Definitely a :bfp:!!! I see it on the top AND bottom one!! the bottom picture is a lot more faint but that's just the light and angle of the picture, but I can still see it!! Hubby can see it too on the top one and when I tilted my screen the bottom one is pretty dark aswell! Congrats!! I'll put you down for :bfp:#7 :happydance: H&H 9 months

Well ladies,

After me being such a BFN-phobe and not wanting to test early, even though I had loads of symptoms and I kept telling myself that I can only test the day after AF was due (15dpo), I have indeed been very patient and tested at 15dpo this morning.
I discovered my fears were totally unfounded. I could have got a BFP days ago, because I got a VERY :bfp: this morning! :happydance:
:yipee::dance::wohoo:

Attachments

• test 15dpo.jpg
    test 15dpo.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm now a week late and testing tomorrow with the first pee of the day. Really hoping to get my BFP tomorrow. Can you lovely ladies send me some sticky vibes and baby dust to help me through tomorrow. Congratulations to all you lucky ladies so far. Really hoping to be in there with you. Fingers crossed. H&H 9 months to all you lucky ladies!

-AussieBub

well ladies,

after me being such a bfn-phobe and not wanting to test early, even though i had loads of symptoms and i kept telling myself that i can only test the day after af was due (15dpo), i have indeed been very patient and tested at 15dpo this morning.
I discovered my fears were totally unfounded. I could have got a bfp days ago, because i got a very :bfp: This morning! :happydance:

yay!!!!!!! Congrats!

Well ladies,

After me being such a BFN-phobe and not wanting to test early, even though I had loads of symptoms and I kept telling myself that I can only test the day after AF was due (15dpo), I have indeed been very patient and tested at 15dpo this morning.
I discovered my fears were totally unfounded. I could have got a BFP days ago, because I got a VERY :bfp: this morning! :happydance:

Yay! :happydance: Congrats!!

Congrats adopim and hanibal! ! So exciting! Hanibal that is definitely a BFP!! Adopim looks like yours is getting there to being darker!! Hope you two have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Well ladies,

OMG!! That is like the darkest FRER I've ever seen!! Awesome news!! This part of the month is definitely luckier than the first couple of days were!!
Hopefully the luck stays with us throughout the rest of the month!!!

Congrats (bfp #8) H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance:

I'm now a week late and testing tomorrow with the first pee of the day. Really hoping to get my BFP tomorrow. Can you lovely ladies send me some sticky vibes and baby dust to help me through tomorrow. Congratulations to all you lucky ladies so far. Really hoping to be in there with you. Fingers crossed. H&H 9 months to all you lucky ladies!

-AussieBub

Oh so exciting, can't wait for you to test!!! Surely you'd get a bfp if you're already a week late?! Good luck!!! :hugs:

Wow Hanibal, lovely pic there :) Congrats!

I would love to hear of your symptoms for those that got their BFP?

Today I have had some pretty ***TMI*** big globs of snotty yellowy CM, never had this happen this side of my cycle. Usually getting watery by now and having that AF smell that she kindly brings...Nothing like that. I smell fertile?? I dunno if you ladies notice but when I am most fertile I smell kinda sweet, well that smell is there. Odd. :huh:

I have come to the conclusion that I am broken.:awww::img::shrug:

Well for me I tried really hard to relax and not symptom spot. But I noticed a lot of odd pains in my lower abdomen. One extremely odd thing is is that the last 3 days my belly has felt extremely warm to the touch and I have felt very hot. I don't know if it's related or not but it's something that's different. TMI, my urine has also smelled very strong despite the fact that I have been drinking a lot of water. Again, I don't know if it's related, but it's a few things I noticed that were different (sore breasts for me, but that's normal no matter what)

:

:bfp: :bfp: Congratulations :)

wow 8 bfps havent been on for couple days. huge congrats ladies

Thanks ladies! I'm very happy and despite being shattered all the time i'm on :cloud9:
I have written down my symptoms for those who are interested. I had been recording them daily on my phone app, so I have written them down exactly as recorded.
Good luck ladies I hope you all get your BFP's soon! :thumbup:

2dpo – Very slight and brief twinging in abdomen. Slight boob sensations.

4dpo – Twinges and cramps in lower abdomen area. Creamy white CM.

5dpo – Thick CM in the evening. Slight pinchy feelings in lower abdomen on and off. Headache in the evening from having a few sips of wine which got worse. Slight nausea.

6dpo – Creamy white CM. Boob’s hurt when I coughed or laughed, more in the muscle part rather than at the top area. Slight twinges in abdomen area.

7dpo Creamy white CM. Boob pain, like a throbbing achey pain around the muscle area and under armpits. Gassy in evening. Trouble sleeping.

8dpo – No CM at all other than when I examined myself I had a tiny, small amount of pink CM on my finger (which must have been IB). Cervix was soft.

9dpo – No CM at all. Twinges in abdomen, sharp throbbing pain in back of head/neck for a few seconds in the morning. Dizzy and lightheaded after bath. I had to lay down on the sofa naked while my OH fanned me! :blush: Slight headache after. Spots. Fatigue. Trouble sleeping.

10dpo – Only had a tiny amount of white CM all day. On and off twinges in abdomen area. Spots. Bad trouble sleeping.

11dpo – Boobs pain, lots of saliva and nauseous (especially during a 2 hour car journey). Kind of like a hunger/gassy/acid reflux sensation in stomach. Very fatigued. Small amount of white CM. Spots.

12dpo – Creamy white CM. Twinges in abdomen.

13dpo – Very,very tired all day. Hungry. Pressure feeling in abdomen. Boobs felt fuller and hurt. Spots. Slight trouble sleeping.

14dpo – Clearer white CM. So, so, so tired. :sleep:

15dpo – BFP! :happydance: (which I would've got a few days ago if I had tested!), very, VERY tired and hungry!

Apart from having the odd face of spots, all the symptoms above are very unusual for me, especially the boob pain!
xxx

Well ladies,

Hmm I'm not sure I can see a line there.... Are you sure that's a :bfp: ???
Hahaha! Just kidding! That line is fricken amazing! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->