JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

AF came 2 days early. Fingers crossed for a valentines BFP now! Good luck to everyone else!

Hi all, congrats to the positive testers :) ill be testing on the 12. I have no idea how late I am lol as my last period was the 5th December and I have no idea howling my cycles are as I've only got the implant out 8th October x x

I would say that with a long gap like that it sounds like a possibility for sure Lindz! I will FX for you!

I would say that with a long gap like that it sounds like a possibility for sure Lindz! I will FX for you!

I would hope so :-D But I have been 6 weeks before without a period but hopefully not this time x x

Thank you to everyone! I'm not sure if I'm going to tell DH tonight or not yet. I might wait until the line gets a little bit darker. It's there, but I think he would like to see a darker line. I bought some onsies today that I had planned on giving to him to "tell" him though. We'll see, he knew that I was planning on testing, so he might actually ask me. Plus we are supposed to go out for our friend's birthday tomorrow, he would wonder why I'm not drinking....

I posted this on the other January test thread, but would really love help if anyone can!

If someone doesn't mind, could you please take a peek at my chart? After FF says I O this month, my temps seem low and close to cover line. Now the last 2 days they have gone up. I'm confused. I had pos opk on the 11 and 12 but maybe I didn't O till late (the last few days) and that's why the weird temps? So many questions lol. I just would love if someone could tell me what they thought!

Do you know how long your cycles normally are? I'm wondering why FF put the Ov date where they did.... I'm not sure about that one... maybe due to the pos OPKs?

Doctor called today... He says I didn't even ovulate. I guess I was just completely misreads the tests.. I was so sure,

Guess I'm out. Gotta wait two weeks then call him to see if a period ever started,even though I know it won't.

I won't be on for awhile.
;(

Good luck everyone.
I'm sorry :hugs: :(

I'm now a week late and testing tomorrow with the first pee of the day. Really hoping to get my BFP tomorrow. Can you lovely ladies send me some sticky vibes and baby dust to help me through tomorrow. Congratulations to all you lucky ladies so far. Really hoping to be in there with you. Fingers crossed. H&H 9 months to all you lucky ladies!

-AussieBub
sending lots of :dust:!

Hi all, congrats to the positive testers :) ill be testing on the 12. I have no idea how late I am lol as my last period was the 5th December and I have no idea howling my cycles are as I've only got the implant out 8th October x x

Good luck! :)

Hiya

Il be testing 29th jan.. Feeling positive this month, i hope this is our year x

@adopim My cycles are usually an average of 27 days. Give or take a day. I usually O on CD 14 but I had neg opk the few days after CD 12 this month and stopped after CD 14. I have had one 25 day cycle maybe 6 or so months ago so this could be another short cycle. Either this stuff gets complicated or I over think it all. Maybe both!

Congrats adopim & Hannibal. H&H 9 months to you both!!

Sending you lots of :dust: AussieBub

@adopim My cycles are usually an average of 27 days. Give or take a day. I usually O on CD 14 but I had neg opk the few days after CD 12 this month and stopped after CD 14. I have had one 25 day cycle maybe 6 or so months ago so this could be another short cycle. Either this stuff gets complicated or I over think it all. Maybe both!

Hmm, I am led to think that it's probably another short cycle or it is possible that you just Ov'd earlier than is normal. Sounds like your usual LP is 13 days. So that's why I think it's more likely a shorter 25 day cycle. Generally you're LP doesn't change from cycle to cycle (unless you actively do or take something meant to lengthen it). This stuff does get complicated, but I am guilty of overthinking literally everything too!

Congrats ladies! Hopefully all the BFP luck rubs off on the rest of us!

Adopim, I just noticed we O'd on the same day! Makes me want to test to see if I get anything too lol, but I'm waiting until Monday just to be sure AF doesn't show up before pulling my hair out over trying to find lines and what not.:haha:

I was supposed to wait till Monday. I failed. Miserably. It's ok though. Feed the need haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.ginger
Hmm, I am led to think that it's probably another short cycle or it is possible that you just Ov'd earlier than is normal. Sounds like your usual LP is 13 days. So that's why I think it's more likely a shorter 25 day cycle. Generally you're LP doesn't change from cycle to cycle (unless you actively do or take something meant to lengthen it). This stuff does get complicated, but I am guilty of overthinking literally everything too!

If it is another short cycle then the temp rise yesterday could be a very good thing. I'll take it lol. Thank you again!

Adopim, I just noticed we O'd on the same day! Makes me want to test to see if I get anything too lol, but I'm waiting until Monday just to be sure AF doesn't show up before pulling my hair out over trying to find lines and what not.:haha:

Yeah, my goal was to wait until tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait another day! FF had predicted AF to start today (because AF started on what would have been CD24 last cycle so it was just matching it up with last cycle) but I predicted a Friday or Saturday start. I just couldn't contain myself anymore, and the line was so very faint, but darker than I thought I would be dealing with at 9DPO. I support waiting all the way if you are able! I'm just an addict. Haha. My hCG isn't high enough for a 25mIU test yet (Dollar Tree one read negative this morning, but it is significantly less sensitive than a FRER), but if I've got a sticky bean, then it will be in a few days time.

If it is another short cycle then the temp rise yesterday could be a very good thing. I'll take it lol. Thank you again!
That could be a very good thing! :thumbup: :dust:

well i could very well be out , spotting atm .. so i am guessing AF will fully show tomorrow . but that just means my cycle went to a 27 day cycle .. so one day earlier than normal . CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFPS !! and fx for everyone else . :)

Well ladies,

After me being such a BFN-phobe and not wanting to test early, even though I had loads of symptoms and I kept telling myself that I can only test the day after AF was due (15dpo), I have indeed been very patient and tested at 15dpo this morning.
I discovered my fears were totally unfounded. I could have got a BFP days ago, because I got a VERY :bfp: this morning! :happydance:
:yipee::dance::wohoo:

WOW!!! Awesome BFP...congrats! Any symptoms you would like to share?

I tested a day earlier than I was down on Page 1... but here is the test:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/4FFA6622-52B5-430A-BECC-8A02FF759FF7-2857-000003446432C3D6_zps9894273c.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A940F30D-E666-49F8-8426-D97627CEB7CA-2857-000003446C9A9CD2_zps62de3fb8.jpg

The bottom one is not the best, supposed to be in natural light but I couldn't get a good shot straight on....

What do you ladies think? (Sorry for those in my other threads where I posted these also, I just wanted as many opinions as I could get...) Thank you in advance! :hugs:

I see lines on both pics...BFP! Congrats!

Well ladies,

After me being such a BFN-phobe and not wanting to test early, even though I had loads of symptoms and I kept telling myself that I can only test the day after AF was due (15dpo), I have indeed been very patient and tested at 15dpo this morning.
I discovered my fears were totally unfounded. I could have got a BFP days ago, because I got a VERY :bfp: this morning! :happydance:
:yipee::dance::wohoo:

WOW!!! Awesome BFP...congrats! Any symptoms you would like to share?

Oops BFP ladies...I just realized I got ahead of myself and you ladies already posted your symptoms, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->