JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Here's a close-up of yesterday's where it was darkest.. Today the OPKs have started fading out.. Anyway just to play it safe we BDed on 3rd and yesterday.. Do u think I should continue to use the OPKs? Thanks :flower:

Yeah, yesterdays definately were the darkest, but I would continue the opks for another day just to make sure.

I posted this on the other January test thread, but would really love help if anyone can!

If someone doesn't mind, could you please take a peek at my chart? After FF says I O this month, my temps seem low and close to cover line. Now the last 2 days they have gone up. I'm confused. I had pos opk on the 11 and 12 but maybe I didn't O till late (the last few days) and that's why the weird temps? So many questions lol. I just would love if someone could tell me what they thought!

I would say FF is right, or pretty close anyhow. Just remember that the coverline has no real significance. It is only a visual tool to help see the biophasic pattern in our chart! It does make me a little uneasy too when mine is on or near it aswell though, so I know what you are saying. What really counts on your chart is that pretty nice rise at 9dpo...looking good :thumbup:

Congrats everyone on your BFPS!!

I am a POAS addict so I have already tested the last few days with BFN's... AF should be here Monday but I dont have any symptoms so I am not holding out any hope.

Thank you Elt1013. I think if temp is still high tomorrow I may start getting my hopes up. Trying not to now as I have been disappointed before!

Thank you Elt1013. I think if temp is still high tomorrow I may start getting my hopes up. Trying not to now as I have been disappointed before!

Looks like a slow rise to me :) Thats what I had this month, it can happen! Wishing you luck girl, I agree that hike looks pretty good!

Wow tekkitten your temps were very low! Thanks comments!!! How are you feeling these days? I hope you have a very H+H 9 months!

I will not get my hopes up, I will not get my hopes up, I will not get my hopes up, lol. I was also going to say I will skip testing tomorrow am but I think we all know THAT'S NOT gonna happen lol.

I know! I didn't even think I ovulated based on the temps, the only reason I knew was because if opks and cm. and I pains. I never have temps that low after o, just this month! Ff had my o day on cd22, but I know that was not the case :) so it can happen!

I'm feeling good :) hcg is going up nicely so fingers crossed!

And I am a total early tester, so I hear ya on that too ;) let me know how it goes!

Well yup AF came tonight.. So count me out

Hi all, was due af yesterday still no sign, although did a test before bed (i know urine best in morning) but not even the faintest line, so i think the witch will be showing sometime soon! :(
Congrats to all with bfp :) xxx

WOW! Look at all these :bfp:s !!!! Congratulations girls. Thanka for sharing your symptoms too!
Well I'm a poas-aholic so I tested this morning and I'm sure I've got a faint second line. It came up in the time frame and has got darker but it's still very faint. Looks like my tests did with the boys early on. I'd love to post the pics I've taken but I'm on my mobile so can't :( if anyone wants to help me out I can email them?? I'd love some more opinions??

WOW! Look at all these :bfp:s !!!! Congratulations girls. Thanka for sharing your symptoms too!
Well I'm a poas-aholic so I tested this morning and I'm sure I've got a faint second line. It came up in the time frame and has got darker but it's still very faint. Looks like my tests did with the boys early on. I'd love to post the pics I've taken but I'm on my mobile so can't :( if anyone wants to help me out I can email them?? I'd love some more opinions??

If you email them to me I'll put them up for you! Would love to see some pictures :)

FF has confirmed my O date - 3dpo. Not convinced I'll be preg this month as we didn't BD much. Fancied a bit of a break this cycle and I've got a big night out planned on 27th so although I'll be over the moon if I'm pregnant - I'll also not be heartbroken if I'm not! I'm not going to particularly symptom spot this cycle as I was really caught out by my chemical last month as I felt SO pregnant... than BAM! AF 4 days late after BFP x 2! Grrr!

Tested again this morning at 11 days past positive OPK. BFN. Was especially rough because I had just woken up from a dream in which I got a BFP. :(

Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining in :o)

I'm new to baby and bump and on CD11 today, my cycles are usually 25 days so I'll be testing on the 24th Jan - if I can wait that long lol.

Baby dust to all xx

AF is due Tuesday after a 16 day lp and today's test was a BFN. I've been using opks too and they've been getting darker. Today's was almost positive. Does that mean anything?

AF is due according to FF the 23rd, so I'll be testing then! Write me in for a BFP. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->