JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Welcome to the new ladies, I will add you to the list!!

For everyone: These are MommaCC's tests... She asked if someone could add them for her, so I volunteered. (Sorry it took so long MommaCC, I had to go out so didn't get to do it until now!)

Unfortunately I'm not sure whether I can see something... maybe, but I don't wanna say I see something if I could just have line-eye aswell.... Fingers crossed though!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 24
I can't see anything on those tests - Sorry :( Keep testing every few days and hopefully if they're very faint positive then they'll get darker :)

Hi all :flower:....I would like to join this thread. I am due to start AF around January 20. My symptoms started last month before I got AF (Dec. 25) which was only 3 days and very light. I have nausea on and off. Today I threw up after eating. Tired, extra urination, extra thirstiness, on and off extreme hunger, and lost of appetite. I have never been much of a symptom spotter but was just talking to my bestie and told her what was going on. Per this conversation I realized I only found out I was preggo (2005 had miscarriage :angel:) b/c of the symptoms (never missed my period). So I am taking it easy and just waiting to see what happens.....

Welcome :) Have you tested since your "AF"?

Hi all :flower:....I would like to join this thread. I am due to start AF around January 20. My symptoms started last month before I got AF (Dec. 25) which was only 3 days and very light. I have nausea on and off. Today I threw up after eating. Tired, extra urination, extra thirstiness, on and off extreme hunger, and lost of appetite. I have never been much of a symptom spotter but was just talking to my bestie and told her what was going on. Per this conversation I realized I only found out I was preggo (2005 had miscarriage :angel:) b/c of the symptoms (never missed my period). So I am taking it easy and just waiting to see what happens.....

Welcome :) Do you want me to put you down for the 20th?? Wonder if it was AF you experienced.... did you get it at the right time for AF??

No it came 6 days later than my expected AF. Yes please put me down for the 20th.

No I havent tested. I dont have any tests. I have to go out and buy some.

Well im out ladies. I started my af yesterday :( COngrats to all that got a BFP! Hope all the people who didnt get it next month!

UPDATE: I got a BFN today when I tested (8 days late) but still no sign of AF approaching and I've been having a lot of tugging in my uterus today along with many other symptoms. Fastly losing optimism but keep reminding myself that my friend didn't even get a faint positive until she was 2 months pregnant. She took many tests when her AF was late and they all came back negative until she was a little over 2 months in, so that fact is still giving me hope. Going to visit the family planning clinic for blood work asap. Really in need of optimism and positive thinking from everyone. Been feeling rather down and moody today :(

-AussieBub

No it came 6 days later than my expected AF. Yes please put me down for the 20th.

I've put you down for the 20th!! Not sure what that could've been then, other than AF.... Hopefully you'll get a bfp soon!!

Well im out ladies. I started my af yesterday :( COngrats to all that got a BFP! Hope all the people who didnt get it next month!

Sorry you're out!! :( Good luck next month!!

UPDATE: I got a BFN today when I tested (8 days late) but still no sign of AF approaching and I've been having a lot of tugging in my uterus today along with many other symptoms. Fastly losing optimism but keep reminding myself that my friend didn't even get a faint positive until she was 2 months pregnant. She took many tests when her AF was late and they all came back negative until she was a little over 2 months in, so that fact is still giving me hope. Going to visit the family planning clinic for blood work asap. Really in need of optimism and positive thinking from everyone. Been feeling rather down and moody today :(

-AussieBub

Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon!! Maybe you could ask your doctor for a bloodtest??

AFM, I'm also feeling a bit depressed today... Got a text from my doctor surgery saying I'm in a high risk group so I need to get a flu jab.... which confused me until I realised they probably still had me down as pregnant (as I was, until I miscarried in October) that kind of put me down and then I realised I would've had my 20 weeks scan around this time, so we would've been able to find out whether it was gonna be a boy or a girl...
And on top of that I'm just feeling a bit fat atm... Was losing weight before I got pregnant, then I had the mc and thought there's not much point working hard trying to lose weight when you're trying to get pregnant and gonna be packing on the pounds! (My weight shouldn't affect my fertility cause I'm not really overweight, just slightly more than I would like to be and I'd just love to be back to what I used to be before I moved to England and got married... - nothing to do with the weight gain btw :winkwink:)
So yeah, feeling pretty down today, feel like crying!!!! I bet I would cry if I'd do a test and get a bfn (which obviously I'm not doing, cause I'm only 3 dpo, if that's even right... )

Ok enough feeling sorry for myself, now I need some bfp's from you girls!! :winkwink:

Eltjuh I've been feeling the same way all this week. It didn't help that it was my birthday on Tuesday either. I was optimistic around OV but since the tww has dragged on I've got progressively more quiet and emotional. Right now, it wouldn't take much for me to cry. I just keep thinking about the fact that I would have had my 12 week scan in the next week. :cry:

I so wanted another bfp straight away but I've pretty much given up hope. I'm just hoping that once AF shows I can pick myself up again.

I need to stop feeling sorry myself too. :flower:

I feel your pain, I received an email from Huggies congratulating me on reaching 23 weeks and it has floored me. I should be getting excited and buying baby bits, but I am here feeling hopeless as each day in the TWW goes past. I felt really positive we had made a baby this cycle but as they days go on and I see BFN after BFN, I am changing that mindset to "oh my god AF will come, I have to do this all again next month" It took 16mths to get pregnant with the baby I lost. I cannot bear another wait that long :( 2013 is shaping to be as pants as 2012 was for me.

I've had a few of those type of emails. I can't open them, I just quickly delete them. I was really hopeful a week ago. They say how much more fertile you are straight after m/c and I had TONS of EWCM. But now, 11dpo and not even a questionable 2nd line, just all VERY obvious bfn's.

It'll get better :thumbup: 2013 will be OUR year!!

Hot doctor finally called me today. He put in the order for the blood test. I don't have the car today, so I'll go to the hospital tomorrow morning and do it.

I took a second HPT yesterday (not even with FMU), stood in the bathroom and watched it develop, and got another BFP.

well, here's to hoping all 3 of us get our bfp this month!!
I was kind of hoping getting our bfp this time would be easy (as it was the last 2 times) but the first month (last month) we weren't able to try properly and same again this month, all cause of hubby's stupid pills!! (as I'm sure you've read so I won't go over it again)....

I'm gonna go have a nice long hot shower today, which usually makes me feel better. Cause I love just getting myself cleaned up and then just sit in the shower.... thinking about things and just relaxing... I know it might sound weird but it's true!

I have had some cruel shadow/evaps but when I photograph them and invert them it is clear it was just a shadow or whatever as nothing shows up. I feel defeated. I see lots of people posting about their whoopsie and wish that it had been so easy for me. I see lots of friends getting pregnant and saying how much they hate it and can't wait to be done etc...makes me so upset because I would give ANYTHING to be pregnant again. :( It obviously isn't meant to be for me and DH.

Eltjuh things will get better. Have you managed to get a dr's appt for hubby for a meds review? There's plenty of pills out there to find one that doesn't cause this problem. :thumbup:

Sam, it's awful I know. I have too many friends who are pg at the moment. We fell easily last time, but I'm so scared it won't be that easy again. Don't say that, it is meant to be and it will happen. Xxx

hang in there ladies!!! the wait is certainly torture i know!

congrats to the bfp so far on this thread :)

Getting a bit peed off with all this TTC business now. Both my nan AND my mum rang me today and both said "Isn't it about time you produced another child???".... As if it's that easy! Been TTC since Feb/March cycle so we're now heading to a year! Why don't people just mind their own f*cking business?! I replied to my mum "Hey, I don't ask you about your sex life... Butt out of mine!"

So many BFP's so far! Exciting!

So TMI time lol... Today I am a bit constipated which is not normal at all for me, and I haven't been eating differently. Also I've been wearing panty liners the past couple of days waiting for AF to come, and I just looked at it now and there is creamy yellow tinted CM on it. Anyone know what that is or means? My temp dropped this morning so I figure I'm probably out, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->