JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Hi ladies,

Big hugs to everyone feeling a bit down at the moment. I had an incomplete miscarriage on the 5th November and it was completely devastating, I was 12.5 weeks and it was the day before our scan and would have been our first baby. My heart goes out to anyone in the same boat. I keep thinking I should have a proper bump now, and doesn't help that everyone around seems to be falling pregnant - even a royal baby! Met my gorgeous one day old niece today which was also really hard... Anyway this is my third cycle after the mc now so fingers crossed January will be a lucky month for all of us.

XXX

I just noticed that FF noted my chart as "possibly triphasic"! I know it doesn't technically mean anything but I hope it does anyway!

Getting a bit peed off with all this TTC business now. Both my nan AND my mum rang me today and both said "Isn't it about time you produced another child???".... As if it's that easy! Been TTC since Feb/March cycle so we're now heading to a year! Why don't people just mind their own f*cking business?! I replied to my mum "Hey, I don't ask you about your sex life... Butt out of mine!"

Definitely feel your pain!! A lot of my clients at work apparently talked to each other about DH and I TTC... small towns for you I suppose. Because it IS everyone's business right? "I heard you guys were trying to get pregnant!! How's that going!?" Because I want to discuss this with clients... the plus side is I only have to tell one people I am or am not pregnant and the WHOLE town knows:dohh: So much for keeping it a secret and grieving on my own...

So many BFP's so far! Exciting!

So TMI time lol... Today I am a bit constipated which is not normal at all for me, and I haven't been eating differently. Also I've been wearing panty liners the past couple of days waiting for AF to come, and I just looked at it now and there is creamy yellow tinted CM on it. Anyone know what that is or means? My temp dropped this morning so I figure I'm probably out, but who knows.

Yellow tinted cm is just from hormone changes. I had it one month which was unusual for me but AF came as usual. I have heard of some pregnant ladies having this as well, so it could be a good thing or just AF on the way. Hopefully a preg symptom for you...

Hi all, I'm due to test on Monday when AF is due (if I hold out that long) So far not got any AF signs but not really got that many symptoms either. I didn't really get any with my first either though so that may not mean anything. It is only our first cycle TTc no2 so not holding out a lot of hope but we'll see. Good luck to all those testing this weekend :)

UPDATE: I got a BFN today when I tested (8 days late) but still no sign of AF approaching and I've been having a lot of tugging in my uterus today along with many other symptoms. Fastly losing optimism but keep reminding myself that my friend didn't even get a faint positive until she was 2 months pregnant. She took many tests when her AF was late and they all came back negative until she was a little over 2 months in, so that fact is still giving me hope. Going to visit the family planning clinic for blood work asap. Really in need of optimism and positive thinking from everyone. Been feeling rather down and moody today :(

-AussieBub

Hi Hun, just wanted to give you a bit of optimism. With my first bubba I didn't get my BFP until I was 14 days late! Even the day before I got a BFN. Sometimes it can just take longer for the hormone to show. Obviously don't want to give you false hope but just wanted to give you a bit of an encourouging story too. Fx'd for you :) xx

I know I said I wasn't going to symptom spot but has anyone else had a change of LP symptoms after months and months? The last two months I've had VERY sore heavy breasts and my nipples feel like I've had needles shoved in them. It happened last cycle (chemical) but it's happening again. From 3dpo. It's horrendous and hoping I'm not going to get these breasts every cycle from now on :( They're so HOT!

I have noticed this too Noo, I think it is just because I am more aware of my body and my cycle now. I hope each time that I will get that BFP, fingers crossed for us :) xxx

I have noticed this too Noo, I think it is just because I am more aware of my body and my cycle now. I hope each time that I will get that BFP, fingers crossed for us :) xxx

I'd definitely have noticed if this had been happening before the last two cycles though. It isn't just tender breasts - They're downright painful. So swollen, hot, veiny and I can't bare for them to be touched/knocked otherwise I'm likely to punch someone!

I know I'm becoming more aware of symptoms as in - I always get loose stools and bloating around ovulation then gassy for a couple of days but the breast thing is definitely new. DS hugged me earlier and I almost screamed, they're so painful :(

Hi ladies! I just got on now after a while and wow, 8 BFPS! Congrats!!! This is giving me hope! :)

I am so confused this cycle though.. HELP PLEASE! FF has me at 15dpo and I still had BFN on Dollar Tree test this morning.. I've never gone to CD40 before without starting af so I'm so confused. And my temps are still up!

Do you think FF was wrong at predicting my O date? Does it look like I O'd later than it says?

Any help greatly appreciated ladies! And big :hugs: to all the ones who are out! Hopefully we'll be seeing you all with your Valentine's bfp :)

Hi ladies! I just got on now after a while and wow, 8 BFPS! Congrats!!! This is giving me hope! :)

I am so confused this cycle though.. HELP PLEASE! FF has me at 15dpo and I still had BFN on Dollar Tree test this morning.. I've never gone to CD40 before without starting af so I'm so confused. And my temps are still up!

Do you think FF was wrong at predicting my O date? Does it look like I O'd later than it says?

Any help greatly appreciated ladies! And big :hugs: to all the ones who are out! Hopefully we'll be seeing you all with your Valentine's bfp :)

I'm sorry - Your chart is REALLY difficult to interprate. You've loads of whited out temps and several episodes of not actually temping :wacko:

There are only 2 days I haven't temped, once on cd12 (pre O) and once on cd30 because I drank the night before. As far as all the others they're only whited out because I took my temp a little before or after the usual time, but not WAY before or after, so it shouldn't make too much of a difference! Just pretend they're filled in :winkwink: LOL

Or should I put them into some sore of bbt adjuster for the time differences? That might help??

Ahhhh :wacko: so frustrating and confusing!

hi ladies, big :hugs: to those struggling this month, it will b worth it and it will happen, my heart goes out to u all xx

i totally can relate to ppl asking 'when r u trying again', 'are u preg' ect my mum asks me every month n it rly p***** me off, now were finally 4+3wks im so on edge, its far to soon to tel any one and i worry im going to flip n just shout 'i am' but thats totally not what i want to do! i even left tampons on the bathroom window yesterday when my mum visited to aviod the interigation! :haha:

noo- my boobs killed this mth at 4dpo, i squeeled when oh knocked them in bed, then 5-6dpo they were huge, hot, sore, even leaked a tiny dot of breastmilk when i touched them! fx this is your bpf :thumbup:

:dust:every one

Okay so I adjusted my temps using WhenMyBaby.com and re-recorded my whited out temps on FF. It's now saying I O'd on cd32 which would put me at 8dpo today (instead of 15!). Guess that makes more sense now!

Okay so I adjusted my temps using WhenMyBaby.com and re-recorded my whited out temps on FF. It's now saying I O'd on cd32 which would put me at 8dpo today (instead of 15!). Guess that makes more sense now!

Looks more realistic :) Would also answer why you're getting BFN if you're only 8dpo xx

Looks more realistic :) Would also answer why you're getting BFN if you're only 8dpo xx

Exactly! Thanks for pointing that out, about the whited out temps :) Didn't realize it would make that much of a difference!

My last bfp I got at 9dpo so maybe I'll find out something soon [-o<

Good luck Haileysmommy!

Posted this on the other January thread too. Sorry for the repeat but it's easiest to update you all at the same time!

Ok so I am not sure about this, but I POAS this morning and I swear I saw a faint line. I'm not sure because I did it and walked away. I'm pretty sure it was within the 10 min time frame. I have never seen anything and I mean nothing. No evap, not a questionable possibility, just stark white. So I am, as usual, trying not to get my hopes up. It was on an IC so I don't know how sensitive those are. How long should I wait to retest?

Good luck Haileysmommy!

Posted this on the other January thread too. Sorry for the repeat but it's easiest to update you all at the same time!

Ok so I am not sure about this, but I POAS this morning and I swear I saw a faint line. I'm not sure because I did it and walked away. I'm pretty sure it was within the 10 min time frame. I have never seen anything and I mean nothing. No evap, not a questionable possibility, just stark white. So I am, as usual, trying not to get my hopes up. It was on an IC so I don't know how sensitive those are. How long should I wait to retest?

Thank you!

Do you have a picture you'd like us to try and interpret? :winkwink:

Idk if I'm the best at advice with this, because I would poas again tonight (hehe) but the norm I think is to wait two days to allow your hcg to double! I could never wait that long, I am WAY too impatient :wacko:

I did take a pic but I cannot get it good enough to see anything. When I try to take it close it gets very blurry. I am 12 DPO today. AF due Monday. I have an ept but I don't know if I should use it. I was kinda thinking that I'd wait till tomorrow am and if I got another faint on IC then I would use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->