JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Personally, I'd test again tomorrow with 1mu to be sure. Pee in a cup so if you see a line/hint of a line on the IC you can then use your EPT?

:witch: has finally got me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: So i'm officially out, well for this month anyway.

Goodluck and tons of :dust: to all of you lovely ladies.

Ditto to what puggyflump says: I'm out for this month :(

On to next month... :baby:

Thanks Noo. That is exactly what I was thinking I would do. I am really having a hard time not testing again now. At the same time I don't want to get my hopes up to be disappointed!

Ginger, the ICs are HORRIBLE! It says that it can pick up 15miu or whatever, but mine were barely there when the first response was clear as day :) If there is one thing I have learned, its that the ICs are cheap for a reason. I think in the future I am just going to cough up the 20 dollars a month or whatever, and get first response.

I would test when your urine is super yellow. This can be anytime of the day, they just say fmu because it tends to be more concentrated, but I have had very diluted fmu before. I just pee in a cup, and if its too clear I dump it out and wait for later ;) Good luck!

Grr unprovoked spotting/pinky blood stained CM. irritating! Didn't even fiddle to check, just right there when I wiped!

Looks like I'm out too :(

Light spotting this evening and slight stomach cramps. Gutted doesn't come close to how I'm feeling. I really thought this was the month.

Sorry to the other ladies out this month. Hugs to you all xx

Hi girls here's today's tests can anyone see it or is it just me??

Attachments

• B43F3134-CE4A-47FA-BA3B-6A2E5DBD0053-507-0000009BFD7B44E0_zpsb29af1a5.jpg
    B43F3134-CE4A-47FA-BA3B-6A2E5DBD0053-507-0000009BFD7B44E0_zpsb29af1a5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 21
MommaCC, I think I may see something on the bottom one!

Puggyflump, Cestamy, and Loulou, BIG :hugs:!! So sorry to hear that! Good luck next month!

Noo, could it be IB?

MommaCC I think I can see something very light on the bottom one maybe.... Fingers crossed!

As for the girls that are out, so sorry to hear the witch got you again!!! Good luck next cycle!!!

AFM, nothing much, no symptoms, ewcm has finally changed to thick sticky creamy cm. Not sure whether that's anything special..... Other than that nothing (yet). Didn't get sore boobs with my son until 8 or 9 dpo though and got my bfp at 10dpo. Didn't get any sore boobs at all with the last pregnancy (mc).... But that might've been a sign that something wasn't right?? (though I didn't mc until just before 7 weeks).
Not got much hope for this month though!!

MommaCC I think I can see something very light on the bottom one maybe.... Fingers crossed!

As for the girls that are out, so sorry to hear the witch got you again!!! Good luck next cycle!!!

AFM, nothing much, no symptoms, ewcm has finally changed to thick sticky creamy cm. Not sure whether that's anything special..... Other than that nothing (yet). Didn't get sore boobs with my son until 8 or 9 dpo though and got my bfp at 10dpo. Didn't get any sore boobs at all with the last pregnancy (mc).... But that might've been a sign that something wasn't right?? (though I didn't mc until just before 7 weeks).
Not got much hope for this month though!!

I didn't get sore bbs with either of my pregnancies, so I wouldn't worry! In fact, with my DD I didn't have ANY symptoms until I was 2 months :)

TMI to follow...

I actually think I am out ladies. I checked my cervix this evening and I found blood up there with CM. I am sure AF will flow shortly. I did notice it doesn't smell AF'y though, it still smells like fertile fluid.. I don't want the witch to come and snatch my hopes away, if TCOYF is right about my Ovulation day, I am only 10dpo...but if FF is right I am 13dpo. Both of these are short for me, I have a 15 day minimum LP usually. I feel so sick tonight too.

I'm out ladies :cry: had a little blood last night when I wiped so I was hoping for IB, but I knew the witch was coming for me... and she did this morning. Good luck to everyone else!

Sorry to all the girls the :witch: has got already sending lots oh :hug: your way!

Thanks to the girls that have had a look at my pic! I'm sure I see it on both IRL it's so hard to tell!
I've got lots of sticky creamy CM and nothing else in the way of symptoms other than my sinking Rotten cold and sore throat!

Good luck girls that are still in come on we can do it!!!! :dust: :dust:

I cannot see the second line in your pics mommacc but I can relate. I have a IC from today that I think may be showing faint pos too. Lots of luck that this is your sticky bean!!!

I cannot see the second line in your pics mommacc but I can relate. I have a IC from today that I think may be showing faint pos too. Lots of luck that this is your sticky bean!!!

Same my cheapie showed a faint line but faint enough to believe mynminds playing tricks! 3 days late n no bfp :(

HaileysMommy1 said:
Noo, could it be IB?

Possibly - bit early don't you think? AF not die for another 7 days though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->