JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

HaileysMommy1 said:
Noo, could it be IB?

Possibly - bit early don't you think? AF not die for another 7 days though!

you're 5dpo aswell aren't you?? you can implant earlier than 7-10 dpo. I guess it all depends on how long your lp is aswell. From my symptoms with my son I think I implanted between 5 and 7 dpo and got my bfp at 10dpo.

Fingers crossed it is IB.

Well ladies, I was due to test tomorrow as AF was due but just felt different this morning for some reason so I tested and got my BFP!!!! Used clear blue digital and said pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! Got to do another later to make sure but am in absolute shock as only first cycle trying and have been really poorly with flu so not done too much BDing. Can't stop shaking :) Am over the moon. Good luck to all those still to test and fingers crossed for those out but trying in Feb. baby dust to all xxxxxx

Well ladies, I was due to test tomorrow as AF was due but just felt different this morning for some reason so I tested and got my BFP!!!! Used clear blue digital and said pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! Got to do another later to make sure but am in absolute shock as only first cycle trying and have been really poorly with flu so not done too much BDing. Can't stop shaking :) Am over the moon. Good luck to all those still to test and fingers crossed for those out but trying in Feb. baby dust to all xxxxxx

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!

Yay another BFP!!! It's really starting to pick up now!! :happydance:
Congrats and H&H 9 months to you Christy21!!

HaileysMommy1 said:
Noo, could it be IB?

Possibly - bit early don't you think? AF not die for another 7 days though!

you're 5dpo aswell aren't you?? you can implant earlier than 7-10 dpo. I guess it all depends on how long your lp is aswell. From my symptoms with my son I think I implanted between 5 and 7 dpo and got my bfp at 10dpo.

Fingers crossed it is IB.

Yup - 5dpo. I have a 12 day luteal phase so would be expecting AF around 21st now I think (ovulation was 3 days later this cycle)

Congratulation :) :thumbup:

Congratulations on all the BFP - I can't help think we may be a little behind on previous months at the minute though! We've not even averaged 1 a day - Come on! This means we're due MORE!

True Noo!! It's not a very lucky month yet, but you have to admit there's been more bfp's lately than there were at the very start of the month!

I counted 56 testers from the 1st to today and I'm not sure what happened to all of them, but we got 9 sure bfp's from that, which is about 16%. In February 2012, which was the lowest in the list, there were 14 bfp's out of 90 testers, which is about 15% so we've passed them. On average most months in the list have about 20% bfp's.
We've got 102 testers in the list at the moment so we'd need about 20 bfp's. And we're not even half way through the month yet! Maybe the rest of the month will keep getting luckier everyday. (Especially the 18th hopefully :winkwink: haha)

Sorry for the technical talk :p Just thought it was fun to figure it out :blush:

Can I bagsy one of those BFP please? :lol: After 11 months of trying I think it's about time I got my turn :p Though I realised if I don't get it this cycle - I'll be testing on DS' birthday next cycle!

Can I bagsy one of those BFP please? :lol: After 11 months of trying I think it's about time I got my turn :p Though I realised if I don't get it this cycle - I'll be testing on DS' birthday next cycle!

I would like one too, maybe we can make a deal you're down for the 19th and I'm down for the 18th so we can both have our bfp and then we'll at least have one on each of our days :winkwink: haha.
I think if I don't get my bfp (which is most likely) I might be able to hold out till my son's birthday. His birthday is on the 20th of feb. And I'm due AF on the 22nd every month. Been testing on the 18th past cycle and will be again this cycle so I guess 2 more days wouldn't hurt :winkwink: If I'd be able to hold out that long!

I would like one too, maybe we can make a deal you're down for the 19th and I'm down for the 18th so we can both have our bfp and then we'll at least have one on each of our days :winkwink: haha.
I think if I don't get my bfp (which is most likely) I might be able to hold out till my son's birthday. His birthday is on the 20th of feb. And I'm due AF on the 22nd every month. Been testing on the 18th past cycle and will be again this cycle so I guess 2 more days wouldn't hurt :winkwink: If I'd be able to hold out that long!

My son's birthday is Feb 23rd :) Hmm - My FF is telling my I should be testing now on 21st Jan :\ Wonder if anything would show up on 19th. Think I'll only be 11dpo on 19th since my O date moved back 2/3 days this cycle. What dpo would you be on 18th?

My son's birthday is Feb 23rd :) Hmm - My FF is telling my I should be testing now on 21st Jan :\ Wonder if anything would show up on 19th. Think I'll only be 11dpo on 19th since my O date moved back 2/3 days this cycle. What dpo would you be on 18th?

I'll be 10 dpo (if my O date was right). Got my bfp at 10dpo with my first pregnancy and 11dpo with my last one, but only cause I didn't test earlier. My first pregnancy I think I got a bfn at 8 or 9 dpo so tested again at 10 and got my bfp.

Do you remember when you got your bfp with your pregnancy/pregnancies...

With Coby I got a positive result as the pee was being absorbed across the stick (I think I was about 6 weeks pregnant then). Last cycle was 11dpo (chemical) and the time before that was October cycle and 11dpo. My other miscarriages I tested once my period was 3/4 days late so would have been about 16dpo by then.

Ah so your earliest would be about 11dpo then probably. So you should be able to test on the 19th.

Yup - May wait a couple of days though given my history of chemicals. I'm not sure I can go through that again! It's such a rollercoaster getting that BFP and then a couple of days later getting AF. Just as you begin to relax BAM the witch shows her ugly face and washes it all away. Still got the boob issue, sore, hot, veiny.... but no other symptoms really other than feeling tired and my pelvic area feeling warm and swollen. Will have to wait and see. I have a couple of IC tests but also 10 x FRER but I've never got on well with those.

I've not really got any symptoms... was feeling pretty depressed the other night, today I feel like I'm peeing a lot more and TMI - my vagina has been feeling quite hot when I check my cervix....Don't have any infections or anything (as far as I'm aware anyway) That's the only things that I could possibly blame on MAYBE being pregnant but then it might just be nothing!

You had the boob issue last cycle aswell didn't you?? So that might be a sign. Just hope that if you get your bfp you'll get a sticky bean this time!!

My last pregnancy, in my september cycle, ended in mc at 6+3. So I know how you feel!! :cry:

Fingers crossed we'll get our bfp's!! :hugs:

I think I may have my BFP. I'm not banking on it yet but there are definitely faint lines on all three tests since yesterday. Today I am 13 DPO. What do you ladies think? Can you see the lines?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 30
I think I may have my BFP. I'm not banking on it yet but there are definitely faint lines on all three tests since yesterday. Today I am 13 DPO. What do you ladies think? Can you see the lines?

hi,i thnk its definitely a BFP..congrats...pls pray fr me also..i m on 10dpo

yup, definitely see lines on all 4 tests!! :) Congrats!!
I'd do a digi if you have one, or get one in the morning and do it. Just to confirm!! :)

Do you want me to put you down for bfp, or not yet?

I can see a line on the blue test and middle IC. I can't see the other two but I've been known not to see them as early as anyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->