JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Omg, I just got tears in my eyes over someone's dog dying!! I don't like dogs, at all! And I'm not one to cry over anyone's pet dying.... I guess it was cause her son is my son's age and ever since he was born she put lots of pictures up that they were both in together! (the boy and the dog)....

Sorry for all the dog-lovers but I'm not an animal person...

I tested a day earlier than I was down on Page 1... but here is the test:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/4FFA6622-52B5-430A-BECC-8A02FF759FF7-2857-000003446432C3D6_zps9894273c.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A940F30D-E666-49F8-8426-D97627CEB7CA-2857-000003446C9A9CD2_zps62de3fb8.jpg

The bottom one is not the best, supposed to be in natural light but I couldn't get a good shot straight on....

What do you ladies think? (Sorry for those in my other threads where I posted these also, I just wanted as many opinions as I could get...) Thank you in advance! :hugs:

I see a line for sure!

Well ladies,

After me being such a BFN-phobe and not wanting to test early, even though I had loads of symptoms and I kept telling myself that I can only test the day after AF was due (15dpo), I have indeed been very patient and tested at 15dpo this morning.
I discovered my fears were totally unfounded. I could have got a BFP days ago, because I got a VERY :bfp: this morning! :happydance:
:yipee::dance::wohoo:

Definitely not positive. You should retake :p

Hi girls here's today's tests can anyone see it or is it just me??

I feel like I see a light one on the bottom.

I think I may have my BFP. I'm not banking on it yet but there are definitely faint lines on all three tests since yesterday. Today I am 13 DPO. What do you ladies think? Can you see the lines?

I'm saying bfp! I see a line on all the tests!

AFM: I had the embryo transfer on Friday, and will be testing on Tuesday, although not really thinking it will be positive until Wednesday.

Congrats to all the bfps, hugs to those AF got, and dust to everyone else me included) that are in wait-land.

COngratulations to mrs ginger and christy21! On your :bfp:s I've not tested today I'm going to hold out a couple days so if that was a faint + I got yesterday the line should be a bit darker and convincing lol!
XxxX

Good luck Phantom710!! Must be nerve wrecking!!

Good idea MommaCC, if you can hold out that long it's definitely a good thing to do... I personally can't usually hold out a couple of days... especially when I think it might be a bfp, I just have to know for sure!!

I think I may have my BFP. I'm not banking on it yet but there are definitely faint lines on all three tests since yesterday. Today I am 13 DPO. What do you ladies think? Can you see the lines?

I see then!!! Congrats!! So happy for you :D

Pah, I'm so glad I'm on nights the next 2/3 days. I'm starting to get the urge to test already! NOT GOOD!

I haven't been on in a few days and I come back pleasantly surprised by all of the :bfp:s! a H&H 9 months to you all! It's our first cycle TTC off of the pill so I'm not really sure how accurate my cycle is. We shall see! My fertile days should be starting today so hopefully we'll have some time to fit in some BDing these next few days! I hope to see many more :bfp:s by the end of the month! :happydance:

Your chart is still looking great and I see them on all tests, congrats!

Im new to the site and i test on the 26. I love how you guys support each other, i am on ttc#2 wish me luck. CONGRATS TO ALL BFP's !!!!

This my firstmonth of ttc no 2 and i will be testing roughly the 23rd although nlt too sure as got long cycles.

Good luck everyone.

I see them all, clear as day!! FX for you! Will you be retesting tomorrow?

AFM: I had the embryo transfer on Friday, and will be testing on Tuesday, although not really thinking it will be positive until Wednesday.

Congrats to all the bfps, hugs to those AF got, and dust to everyone else me included) that are in wait-land.

Good luck hun! I think it's amazing what you're doing! :)

I am going to test again tomorrow. It is very faint so I am a bit worried that it could be chemical. The other half of me just cannot believe its real yet!

I see lines on all of them :thumbup:

Keep testing, they look good! If you can, get a frer, as the line on there will be WAY darker then those ICs :D

The FRER is my plan for tomorrow. I won't be able to get until the afternoon. Should I wait until Tuesday am to use so it will be FMU?

Just make sure your urine is concentrated, I have woken up with diluted fmu before, so I think it just depends on how yellow it is, if that makes sense :p

First month back in the game after a MC in November (1st child; got it second month trying). We used OPK and Friday was the big O. Last week my boobs felt more sensitive than normal and yesterday and today my nipples are crazy sore and have been throbbing on and off. Any ideas?? Not sure what to think as my nipples are NEVER sore.

The FRER is my plan for tomorrow. I won't be able to get until the afternoon. Should I wait until Tuesday am to use so it will be FMU?

I agree with Tekkitten, it doesn't have to be FMU necessarily. They just say that because that tends to be more concentrated than other times of the day. I however have diluted FMU (very light yellow), so I pee when I first wake up and then wait another 4-5 hours without drinking much, and then test. Mine is much darker then!

i see bfp on all, congratulations :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"