JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I think I may have my BFP. I'm not banking on it yet but there are definitely faint lines on all three tests since yesterday. Today I am 13 DPO. What do you ladies think? Can you see the lines?

Can definitely see the blue line! Congrats :happydance:

And after 2 very stressful days, it looks as though she has arrived. 11 days after she was due, I'm now wiping redish-brown away when I got to the loo and have had a few brown spots. Still having a fair few tugging/niggling sensations in my uterus but I'm done holding onto hope and finally calling it. I don't think my body could handle just how much stress its been going through the past 2 days. Good luck to the ladies still waiting for their BFP!

-AussieBub

oh don't you just hate holding onto hope, i normally get spotting for a few days too and you just think kick in af, get the last strands of hope out of my head. fx for you for February and for everyone with af af x
i was slightly hopeful as no spoting yet and normally see that tinge on 9 or 10 dpo. so i made it to 11dpo only to wake to a big drop in temp. that has got me down today. i used to now test to confirm but until you see that af your head holds hope. i can't take straining my eyes at a bfn. bummer.

good luck to everyone testing :dust:

Tested this morning and got a stark white :bfn: it's still early days and not out yet but that evap I got two days ago (must have been!) had really got my hopes up :(
Sorry to the girls that the :witch: has already got :(
Do we have any good news yet today girls? Really hope a couple of you get your :bfp:s today! X

Hmm my temp dropped yesterday but spiked back up today. Wtf is that about?! No further episodes of spotting/pinky brown creamy CM since about 1pm yesterday. Even when checking CP. confused

Hmm my temp dropped yesterday but spiked back up today. Wtf is that about?! No further episodes of spotting/pinky brown creamy CM since about 1pm yesterday. Even when checking CP. confused

I'm tellin you, a temp drop and spotting followed by a temp spike and no more spotting sounds like implantation to mee :winkwink:

:witch: got me about an hour ago. So strange to get it midday, and it's not the usual AF type bleed either. Bahh :( I hate her so much. I really don't know that I can put myself through this much longer. :nope::cry:

Sounds like implantation to me aswell!! First thing I thought when I read that it spiked back up! Fingers crossed!! You should be able to do a test soon-ish then!! Maybe in like 4 days or so! (oh that's friday, we can test together :p)

:witch: got me about an hour ago. So strange to get it midday, and it's not the usual AF type bleed either. Bahh :( I hate her so much. I really don't know that I can put myself through this much longer. :nope::cry:

Hope you'll be sure of what's going on soon!! Sounds a bit odd, that it's not a usual type of AF bleed, how is it different??

I think I'll still hang on to test till Sat/Sun.

Welcome Lownthwaite!! I'll put you down for the 30th!

I've got some good new ladies.... I stumbled upon a thread with a hpt picture and it was positive. The thread was started by one of our ladies! Melntnp, congrats!! I took the liberty of putting you down for a bfp, which gives us a total of 10 bfp's now!!

Hope you'll be sure of what's going on soon!! Sounds a bit odd, that it's not a usual type of AF bleed, how is it different??[/QUOTE]

AF always gets me first thing in the morning, she usually comes with flooding and clots...this is very light, no cramping, clots or anything that would usually happen. It's even a different colour to what usually happens on 1st day of flow. Doesn't smell the same either. :( It's all just odd.

Welcome Lownthwaite!! I'll put you down for the 30th!

I've got some good new ladies.... I stumbled upon a thread with a hpt picture and it was positive. The thread was started by one of our ladies! Melntnp, congrats!! I took the liberty of putting you down for a bfp, which gives us a total of 10 bfp's now!!

Thanks!!! I'm a little scared and excited at the same time :cloud9:

Good luck to everyone else!! :dust:

Wow! that's a LOT of pregnancy tests in 4 months!!!

This is my first post, and my husband and I's first attempt at TTC. Bare with me, I don't know all the abbreviation yet, in time I assume.

I know its not just me that thinks they are going crazy. I am currently on CD20 and 9DPO. I want to run a few symptoms by you all and get your feedback. Am I going crazy, or is my head playing tricks on me.

CD1 - December 26-29
CD6 - December 31 BD AM
CD7 - Janaury 1 BD AM/PM (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)
CD8 - January 2 BD AM
CD10 - January 4 BD AM
CD12 - January 6 BD AM (Ovulation day)
CD13 - January 7 - ovulation still positive til about noon
CD14-CD20 (today) I have experienced headaches at night, minor cramping (feels like gas), really gassy! wasn't hungry until last night about midnight, woke up starving. Teeth ached last night went away by the time i woke up. Sharp cramp (unlike anything normal) lower left side. Sleepy, and irritable.

Expecting AF on Jan. 21 (26 day cycle)

This is my first post, and my husband and I's first attempt at TTC. Bare with me, I don't know all the abbreviation yet, in time I assume.

I know its not just me that thinks they are going crazy. I am currently on CD20 and 9DPO. I want to run a few symptoms by you all and get your feedback. Am I going crazy, or is my head playing tricks on me.

CD1 - December 26-29
CD6 - December 31 BD AM
CD7 - Janaury 1 BD AM/PM (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)
CD8 - January 2 BD AM
CD10 - January 4 BD AM
CD12 - January 6 BD AM (Ovulation day)
CD13 - January 7 - ovulation still positive til about noon
CD14-CD20 (today) I have experienced headaches at night, minor cramping (feels like gas), really gassy! wasn't hungry until last night about midnight, woke up starving. Teeth ached last night went away by the time i woke up. Sharp cramp (unlike anything normal) lower left side. Sleepy, and irritable.

Expecting AF on Jan. 21 (26 day cycle)
Sorry 9DPO not CD9 - sorry for the confusion. looking forward to reading some responses. thanks ladies!

Would that make you 9 days past ovulation?

well ladies it is cd 5 , so we will be bd'ing again soon .. so since i have been charting for the past 10 months , ob said my cycles average 27 days . so i need to base my o day from the 27 day count so it looks like i should start to O again on the 19th of this month . so now we are going to try different measures with this ttc cycle #9 and suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->