JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Ahh... Give it a few days and test. I'll be testing Sat/Sun and AF is due Mon for me too though I'm only 6dpo
Is it better to test before your missed period, or after? This baby making is WORK! I am just trying to wrap my head around it all. Are you experiencing any symptoms? I think 6DPO is when I really started to notice the headaches, and tender bb.

Ahh... Give it a few days and test. I'll be testing Sat/Sun and AF is due Mon for me too though I'm only 6dpo
Is it better to test before your missed period, or after? This baby making is WORK! I am just trying to wrap my head around it all. Are you experiencing any symptoms? I think 6DPO is when I really started to notice the headaches, and tender bb.

Sore breasts from 2dpo, cervix still high and openish, spotting Sat night/Sun morning but other than that nothing much. Just getting on with it and trying not to become obsessed with it all as it is rather depressing! My temp dipped yesterday but back up today.

Oh that's good, I wish I wasn't obsessing over this. It makes for the longest two weeks ever! Ok So I have some additional questions (sorry if I am asking for TMI)

How can you tell where your cervix is and if its open? do you fee? what are you feeling for? I want to know for next month if this month is a negative.

I am also going to try and temp next month as well, but I get confused with that as well.

Others opinions are welcome as well, I want to know everything!

Oh that's good, I wish I wasn't obsessing over this. It makes for the longest two weeks ever! Ok So I have some additional questions (sorry if I am asking for TMI)

How can you tell where your cervix is and if its open? do you fee? what are you feeling for? I want to know for next month if this month is a negative.

I am also going to try and temp next month as well, but I get confused with that as well.

Yeah you have to have a feel - Some people struggle but I find it easy (good job since I'm a midwife!) Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly before you do though so not to transfer bacteria up there. I tend to do it sat on the toilet, do my business, wipe with TP, wipe with baby wipe, wash my hands in the sink (next to toilet) and then feel. If mine is low it's normally firm too and it normally like the when AF is coming (I don't check during AF!) and up until around a week before ovulation where it gets higher, softer (its stretchy then) and open (can put tip of finger inside it).

Hope you get some more responses - I'm off to work for a nighshift delivering babies :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to those who have had their bfp's and bigs hugs to those who weren't lucky this month.

I'm now 2 or 3 dpo and despite promising myself not to symptom spot, my imagination is running away with me! Felt nauseous all day today, though I'm sure it's far too early for symptoms and just my body playing tricks on me, typical! The first time I've felt sick and wanted it to last lol.

Xxx

So as I'm a poasaholic I just did a test before getting into bed (as you do lol!) just wanted to know what you girls think.
The top test is my first :bfp: with noah my son so it's 100% a faint :bfp: as I have the baby to prove it lol!
The bottom test is tonight's test at about the 6 minute mark x

Attachments

• F633C216-F559-4D0C-B553-6BF83B88469B-499-00000059C96406C9_zps2ccbeca3.jpg
    F633C216-F559-4D0C-B553-6BF83B88469B-499-00000059C96406C9_zps2ccbeca3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 35
So as I'm a poasaholic I just did a test before getting into bed (as you do lol!) just wanted to know what you girls think.
The top test is my first :bfp: with noah my son so it's 100% a faint :bfp: as I have the baby to prove it lol!

How magical is that :), i see both lines :) yay, congratulations xx

Congrats Momma! I see it!!!

Tomorrow morning is it for me! (and the IPs) I will test FMU :)

Welcome! It is a lot to take in but temping and charting is so informative and rewarding! When you temp, make sure it is a basal thermometer. Keep it beside your bed, and set your alarm to take your temp at the same exact time every morning (For me I have to wake up on work days at 5:15 so I set my alarm for that even on the days I don't work and just go back to sleep after). Also make sure you don't move, take a drink, etc before you take your temp. Just reach over, eyes still closed, and pop it in your mouth. That's how you'll get the most accurate temperature readings :)

Also note on your chart when you have sleepless nights, go to bed extra late, or drink the night before, because those can all cause your temp to be higher than it would normally be!

Welcome! It is a lot to take in but temping and charting is so informative and rewarding! When you temp, make sure it is a basal thermometer. Keep it beside your bed, and set your alarm to take your temp at the same exact time every morning (For me I have to wake up on work days at 5:15 so I set my alarm for that even on the days I don't work and just go back to sleep after). Also make sure you don't move, take a drink, etc before you take your temp. Just reach over, eyes still closed, and pop it in your mouth. That's how you'll get the most accurate temperature readings :)

Also note on your chart when you have sleepless nights, go to bed extra late, or drink the night before, because those can all cause your temp to be higher than it would normally be!

Thank you so much... I will try it out, hopefully I dont have to try another month. Fingers are crossed for a BFP. Keep you all posted. Thanks again!

Congrats!!

I see it too MommaCC!! Let me know when you want to be put down for bfp! :)

Crivay512 - Welcome to the group! If you want to be added to the list please let me know what date you'll be testing and I'll add you! :flower:

Phantom710 - Good luck tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed you'll give us another bfp!!

AFM, I feel like I've been peeing more than normal... Not really been spotting too many symptoms, that's the only one really, other than being pretty cold this afternoon! But I get cold easily anyway!! I'm just gonna try and take it easy, relax and try not to symptom spot too much and wait till friday to test! :)

Good morning ladies :)

Well my testing day was 12 Jan. I was very excited as I just felt different this month, so was extremely dissappointed when the result was a BFN. AF was due that day and when she still hadn't arrived this morning I decided to test again and there it was - BFP! I'm so excited but being very cautious as it's still early days!

The things we did differently this time were using Preseed and the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation predictor.

Good luck to everyone and sending loads of baby dust your way! xx

Good morning ladies :)

Well my testing day was 12 Jan. I was very excited as I just felt different this month, so was extremely dissappointed when the result was a BFN. AF was due that day and when she still hadn't arrived this morning I decided to test again and there it was - BFP! I'm so excited but being very cautious as it's still early days!

The things we did differently this time were using Preseed and the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation predictor.

Good luck to everyone and sending loads of baby dust your way! xx

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!

Eek!! Thanks girls! Had a terrible nights sleep and my backs killing me! My bbs feel allot fuller too.
I'm going to hold out till I get a nice strong pink line to say its defo a :bfp: on here of that's ok?
Testing again in a little while? I'm nervous it's going to be stark white? My FMU tests have been a bit rubbish so far they are better in the evening?

Anyways how's everyone else doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"