JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Good morning ladies :)

Well my testing day was 12 Jan. I was very excited as I just felt different this month, so was extremely dissappointed when the result was a BFN. AF was due that day and when she still hadn't arrived this morning I decided to test again and there it was - BFP! I'm so excited but being very cautious as it's still early days!

The things we did differently this time were using Preseed and the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation predictor.

Good luck to everyone and sending loads of baby dust your way! xx

Congrats! :happydance:

Hi, well i am now 4 days late and have done a boots own pregnancy test (which i do
Not like) i have a faint line which i have tried to upload but i cant manage to? Does anyone know how to do it from your iphone?
Also big congrats to the new bfp :) this thread seems to be getting some good results :) xxx

Becca_89 have you got the photo bucket app? If you upload that then upload your pic to photo bucket you can copy the URL and post it in the advanced post thingy on here. Or email me and I'll do it for you I'm pm you my email if you like? X

Good morning ladies :)

Well my testing day was 12 Jan. I was very excited as I just felt different this month, so was extremely dissappointed when the result was a BFN. AF was due that day and when she still hadn't arrived this morning I decided to test again and there it was - BFP! I'm so excited but being very cautious as it's still early days!

The things we did differently this time were using Preseed and the Maybe Baby saliva ovulation predictor.

Good luck to everyone and sending loads of baby dust your way! xx

Congrats!!! :happydance: !! BFP#11 yay!!
H&H 9 months to you!

Eek!! Thanks girls! Had a terrible nights sleep
and my backs killing me! My bbs feel allot fuller too.
I'm going to hold out till I get a nice strong pink line to say its defo a :bfp: on here of that's ok?
Testing again in a little while? I'm nervous it's going to be stark white? My FMU tests have been a bit rubbish so far they are better in the evening?

Anyways how's everyone else doing? X

Yeah that's fine, that's why I asked you! :) Bet you're testing like everyday!! :p haha
If you can, please post a picture of your test when you've done it :)

Good luck Phantom710 and MommaCC! Can't wait to hear the results!

kayleigh_jane CONGRATS!! H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Becca_89 have you got the photo bucket app? If you upload that then upload your pic to photo bucket you can copy the URL and post it in the advanced post thingy on here. Or email me and I'll do it for you I'm pm you my email if you like? X

Oh thankyou very much mommacc, i will try and get the app, if not i will upload it on pc tonight! :) thankyou though!
And massive congrats! :) cant wait to see the dark pink double lines xxx

Would you ladies mind having a look at my post in "pregnancy tests"
"HELP!! (Again).

I'm going outta my mind thinking I have evaps??!!!

Thanks xxx

Would you ladies mind having a look at my post in "pregnancy tests"
"HELP!! (Again).

I'm going outta my mind thinking I have evaps??!!!

Thanks xxx

I can't seem to find the post of the pics! Lead the way!:winkwink:

So my BFP is now official! I took another test yesterday and it is absolutely obvious now!

Congratulations to the new BFPs!

Lots of luck to those waiting to test!

I would love suggestions on creative ways to tell hubby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
So my BFP is now official! I took another test yesterday and it is absolutely obvious now!

No Doubting it! :happydance: Congrats!

mrs.ginger Congrats!! Do you mind telling us when you BD'd this cycle? What do you think you did this time to make it stick?

Thanks!

That's a beautiful BFP!!! :happydance:

Wow! That's a great :bfp:!!! Congrats!! H&H 9 months!!
That means we got bfp #12! :happydance:

Which makes our percentage of bfp's go up to almost 18% :) (as opposed to the small 15% about 2 days ago!!)

Congratulations mrs ginger! Fantastic :bfp:

Well here's today's test I'm not convinced I can see a second line :sad: and I checked my cervix it's low and soft and I could get my finger tip in (tmi sorry) and I've had EWCM today? I'm so confused so I did an opk too and its neg (green handle) I just don't know what my stupid body is doing. Hey ho I'm off to cook dinner lol! X

Attachments

• 35215B9B-6203-4CE1-ABC0-3FC1451B4602-393-00000047ED27C841_zpsf79dbefa.jpg
    35215B9B-6203-4CE1-ABC0-3FC1451B4602-393-00000047ED27C841_zpsf79dbefa.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 21
Congrats ginger!!!

Momma I hope its going to get darker!! And you get your bfp!!

I have 10 more days til I test!!! Counting down!! :)

Congratulations, yay happy 9 months. Woo ive heard of the putting a bun in the oven and asking OH to check wats in the oven lol xx

Congrats mrs ginger!! It looks sooo like mine. I can't believe you haven't told your hubby, I couldn't keep my mouth shut lol!!

H & H 9months!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"