JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Maybe be like " what's on my stomach" and have him look and it'll say "baby....daddy..." something saying hes going to be a dad...write it in lipstick or something...

So my BFP is now official! I took another test yesterday and it is absolutely obvious now!

Congratulations to the new BFPs!

Lots of luck to those waiting to test!

I would love suggestions on creative ways to tell hubby!

Congrats mrs ginger!! It looks sooo like mine. I can't believe you haven't told your hubby, I couldn't keep my mouth shut lol!!

H & H 9months!!! Xxxx

I would have a hard time not telling my hubby or my parents right away!!! Lol I'm one that tells everyone everything...everyone at work knows we have been trying...my family knows...I didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant..but its kinda nice cuz some of them are nice ppl to talk to about my issues and vent too... :/ kinda like you guys :) Mrs ginger when are you going to tell your hubby?

Since you asked...lol

This month was a little different. I drank red raspberry leaf tea every day until O, took Geritol every day, used preseed each day while I was fertile and used softcups after each BD. in addition to that I have been temping and charting for months. I really am still in shock! I haven't told hubby. I really want to do it in a creative and cute way. Last night he asked me if the witch had come yet. My answer? Uhm, no....lol. I need to think of something fast! I can also totally relate to trying and thinking it won't happen. I am 34 and DH is 40. We had decided to only try until baby would be here before he turned 41 so this was also one of our few months left TTC. No pressure right?!?!

When I was pregnant and got my bfp I put a little post it on the test saying: 'Daddy, I think I'm gonna be a big brother' and had my son wake hubby up and give him the test with the note on it.
But I guess that's a bit hard if you don't have any kids yet (don't know whether you've got any kids??)

Other than that I've not told hubby in a special way. You could maybe put it somewhere for him to 'find'....

Well... I tested. and I think I have a :bfp: I am waiting until tomorrow to test again with FMU. the camera isn't really picking it up but I see a super faint pink line irl. Here's hoping.

101_1392.jpg

101_1394.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

So my BFP is now official! I took another test yesterday and it is absolutely obvious now!

mrs.ginger Congrats!! Do you mind telling us when you BD'd this cycle? What do you think you did this time to make it stick?

Thanks!

I just posted something to answer most except the BD question. Here is a screen shot of that part of my chart so you can see it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
I think I can see something very faint in the middle picture... Fingers crossed!!

Congrats mrs ginger!! It looks sooo like mine. I can't believe you haven't told your hubby, I couldn't keep my mouth shut lol!!

H & H 9months!!! Xxxx

I would have a hard time not telling my hubby or my parents right away!!! Lol I'm one that tells everyone everything...everyone at work knows we have been trying...my family knows...I didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant..but its kinda nice cuz some of them are nice ppl to talk to about my issues and vent too... :/ kinda like you guys :) Mrs ginger when are you going to tell your hubby?

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We both have daughters from other relationships already (10 and 11) so this will be our only baby and the only baby I "planned" so I just want a good way to surprise him with it! The other thing holding me back is the fact that he is super sick right now and I cannot see him being too excited lol. He just sleeps for now.

phantom - i def see it on the top pic! my first frer was just as faint but got stronger, that was 15days ago n were still going strong so far,good luck :thumbup::flower:

also congratz to the other new bfp's, welcome to the club :hugs:

Hey Hun! Can I change my test date to the 21st? FF tells me I may have ovulated two days earlier this cycle.

I'm currently 7dpo and I'm really REALLY resisting the urge to test early. No real symptoms to say this cycle will be my bfp. However I can't remember having any signs with my last two bfps other than just 'having that feeling'.

Wow, congrats to all the BFPs! It is really picking up in here!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!

Onto cycle #2 for me! We will be starting this weekend to try for next month. Hope to have a great Valentines Surprise!

Congratulations phantom! I see it in all your pics sweetie! X

Hi everyone can I join please? Me and OH had decided to WTT for baby number 2 until April but changed our minds at the last minute this weekend and decided to see what happens this month. Used OPK's for the first time this month and got positive on Saturday so I'm guessing I ovulated Sunday/Monday and we DTD twice this weekend so I guess I am now in the two week wait and will test on the 28th/29th! Very nervous/excited!

Hi all i am finally managing to load a photo of my test this morning, i cant manage to get a good photo, and this technology is too much for me

This is a test 4 days late and ican see a very faint line, but so faint i dont think it is a positive!! :(

What you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_5512.jpg
    IMG_5512.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 22
Hello ladies; please add me to the list. We're NTNP and I have a strange urge to test this month

I'll be testing on 20th, though it will be early. I'mnot due until somewhere around 23-25th, but 20th is a very special date for me - fingers crossed

Hi dont know if you have told hubby yet, but this popped up on my screen :)

https://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/...wdIgnite|CrowdIgnite|Widget||100412|||famE|||

Would you ladies mind having a look at my post in "pregnancy tests"
"HELP!! (Again).

I'm going outta my mind thinking I have evaps??!!!

Thanks xxx

I can't seem to find the post of the pics! Lead the way!:winkwink:

I found it :coffee: !!!! I totally see the FRER line! I say redo the FRER and compare the 2! Good Luck!

I've redone a frer and it was a big fat :bfp:!!! I can't seem to upload the photo but will keep trying!!
I've got a digi for the morning.

:dust: to all

Xxxx

I bought a 3 pack of onesies and a package of 2 pacifiers and put them in a box. Then I got some sparkling grape juice (the kind that comes in a wine-like bottle) and poured them into wine glasses. When he got home from work I had the box and the juice sitting on the table. I told him I had a present for him, and acted as non-chalant about it as I could (it was just a leftover box from Christmas, nothing fancy). I also hid the HPT nearby so that I could pull it out right away to show him without leaving the room.
It would have been absolutely perfect, except he smelled the grape juice and figured out it wasn't wine. He was still cute though because as he was moving to open the box, he smiled at me and then rubbed my belly.

Hi everyone can I join please? Me and OH had decided to WTT for baby number 2 until April but changed our minds at the last minute this weekend and decided to see what happens this month. Used OPK's for the first time this month and got positive on Saturday so I'm guessing I ovulated Sunday/Monday and we DTD twice this weekend so I guess I am now in the two week wait and will test on the 28th/29th! Very nervous/excited!

welcome :)

Hi all i am finally managing to load a photo of my test this morning, i cant manage to get a good photo, and this technology is too much for me

This is a test 4 days late and ican see a very faint line, but so faint i dont think it is a positive!! :(

What you ladies think?

I can't see anything on the picture, sorry!!! But maybe if you do another one in the morning and take the picture from the top... Can't really see the test properly in this picture, sorry!!!

Good luck!! :hugs:

Hello ladies; please add me to the list. We're NTNP and I have a strange urge to test this month

I'll be testing on 20th, though it will be early. I'mnot due until somewhere around 23-25th, but 20th is a very special date for me - fingers crossed

Welcome to the club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->