JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Congratulations to all the girls with :bfp:s so far

I'm completely confused as to whats going on in my body as I know have ALL the signs of ovulation? I'm messed up!!

Momma--- if it helps, for the first bit of my pregnancy I had massive O signs as well.. and I have the baby to prove I was pregnant :p

Hello again ladies! I just wanted to add something I forgot earlier, for those who asked what I did different this month. I also took the Soy Iso on CD2-6.

Would you ladies mind having a look at my post in "pregnancy tests"
"HELP!! (Again).

I'm going outta my mind thinking I have evaps??!!!

Thanks xxx
B

I can't seem to find the post of the pics! Lead the way!:winkwink:

I found it :coffee: !!!! I totally see the FRER line! I say redo the FRER and compare the 2! Good Luck!

I've redone a frer and it was a big fat :bfp:!!! I can't seem to upload the photo but will keep trying!!
I've got a digi for the morning.

:dust: to all

Xxxx

Yay! At this rate I probably won't be able to wait until the 30th!! You all have me excited!

Oh my gosh you guys!!! Please tell me you see it! :wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2014 - Version 2.jpg
    IMG_2014 - Version 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 30
Yay haileysmommy1 congrats!! :happydance: do you want me to put you down for bfp?

Yay haileysmommy1 congrats!! :happydance: do you want me to put you down for bfp?

Congrats and H&H 9 months to all of you that caught the egg! Its so exciting!! I love seeing bfp's!

I wasn't as lucky this month. The witch got me today :(

Hope83 so sorry the witch got you!! :hugs:

As for everyone that got their bfp (hard to keep up now :p) Congrats!!!

And 1 little request: if you have a faint line could you please let me know whether you want me to put you down for a bfp yet or whether you want to wait till it's darker, just so I know... Atm I've got 3 people down for a possible bfp, which are MommaCC, Phantom710 and Becca89....

Well... AF is due today and there's no sign of it. But there is also no sign that I have ovulated yet. I think maybe I should move my date to the end of the month...

This cycle sucks. :(

It's quiet on here today!! Take it there haven't been any bfp's today so far then!!

Anyone that got their bfp, did you check your cp before getting your bfp and what was it like on what dpo?? (I know it's not totally accurate but I'd like to compare :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->