JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Yay! This thread has picked up! Lots more :bfp: which is great to see!

Congratulations ladies! :happydance:

I'm looking for bump buddies by the way if anyone would like to join me in this pregnancy adventure... I'm due September with baby no 1 :D

I'm thinking of creating a thread so let me know x

:hi: Looking for bump buddies as well! Due Sept 27 (by my own calculations)! Lemme know when you get your thread up :)

I have fizzy boobs... How weird. It almost feels like a let-down reflex, one more so than the other. Eurgh it feels funny :( Me no like!

Your chart is looking great! Has FF given you a "possibly triphasic" indicator yet? Looks like it could be!

tested early (supposed to test on Sunday) and got a BFN :( Crushing. I know it's early though.

I would love to buddy up as well! Just let me know where to "check in"

Hello Ladies.. I am new to the site..

I am however, testing this month.. actually this week!! :happydance:

I tested yesterday 10dpo, and got a very very faint positive on FRER, I used midday urine, probably my 2nd one of the day, don't really remember.

Today I tested with a dollar store cheapie, and it was stark white, deffinatly negative as far as that test goes, and it was too with urine from around 2.

Well that was boviously bothering me, and all I could think was I got my hopes up and this is all a joke.. so I tested again with urine i held for about 3 hours. This time I used an FRER again, my last one, and it was positive again. The line was faint, but it was darker than my previous one. So i'm attaching my photos.. They're very clear on my phone and I can see them well, and the color is pink, but everytime I put them on the pc, they seem to get blurry.

But tell me what you think please ?!?! :thumbup:

Attachments

• hpt3.jpg
    hpt3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 22
  • hpt4.JPG
    hpt4.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 24

I tested yesterday 10dpo, and got a very very faint positive on FRER, I used midday urine, probably my 2nd one of the day, don't really remember.

Today I tested with a dollar store cheapie, and it was stark white, deffinatly negative as far as that test goes, and it was too with urine from around 2.

Well that was boviously bothering me, and all I could think was I got my hopes up and this is all a joke.. so I tested again with urine i held for about 3 hours. This time I used an FRER again, my last one, and it was positive again. The line was faint, but it was darker than my previous one. So i'm attaching my photos.. They're very clear on my phone and I can see them well, and the color is pink, but everytime I put them on the pc, they seem to get blurry.

I can see them easily!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Thanks!! I get the feeling when I look at them my eyes are playing tricks on me!

I see a line on the 11DPO one for sure! Congrats!
I didn't get a positive on a cheapie (88 cent Walmart one) until 13DPO. They are much less sensitive than the FRERs.

After I tested with that dollar store one, I of course went a little crazy looking all over the internet for something to tell me it would be wrong. Everything was so mixed though. Some sites said that they're more sensitive than FRER, some said they were worse. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't really want to use my last FRER but I couldn't hold back..

The 11dpo line is quite a nice line for 11dpo but if you really want to settle your mind do a digi. That always helps all the worry over lines. :thumbup:

do you think it's too early for a digi? Should I take it tonight, or wait until tomorrow morning?

do you think it's too early for a digi? Should I take it tonight, or wait until tomorrow morning?

If you're in the uk the clearblue digi with conception indicator are 25miu, so the same as a FRER. My last bfp, I got a bfp on one of those at 11dpo before I got a bfp on a FRER.

ETA - but definitely with fmu. :)

Definitely positive on both tests!! No squinting required at all!! :happydance:
Can I add you to the list and put you down for a bfp???

And like pp said: you can always do a digi to confirm, that way there is no reason for doubt....

I find that the cheap dipstrips are usually SO faint it's really hard to tell!! Even a bit later on in your cycle!!

I tested way early because I had a feeling I was PG... I had no symptoms just mild AF like cramping. So I must have been way off on my dates because it was a BFP!

Well ladies now I'm not so sure.. my beta today (12dpo) was only 16 :(

:hugs: Here's a little thing for you which hopefully gives you some hope....
If your normal hcg level is 1 on implantation day (let's say 7dpo) your level would be 2 at 9dpo and 4 at 11dpo and 8 at 13dpo. Let's say you're normal level is 5 at 7dpo (implantation, which could also occur later) it would be 10 at 9dpo, 20 at 11dpo and 40 at 13dpo - going by the standard of it doubling every 48hrs.
Obviously you can double faster but not everyone does! Try not to worry too much until you get another beta done so you can compare!!
I know it's hard (been through it) but it's early stages yet so it might pick up and everything might still be perfectly fine!!!

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!! :hugs:

I tested way early because I had a feeling I was PG... I had no symptoms just mild AF like cramping. So I must have been way off on my dates because it was a BFP!

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!

Having really bad AF cramps :( not looking or feeling to good girls. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back