JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Woo Hoo! Congrats HaileysMommy1 and all the ladies who got their bfp's! :happydance:

It's quiet on here today!! Take it there haven't been any bfp's today so far then!!

Anyone that got their bfp, did you check your cp before getting your bfp and what was it like on what dpo?? (I know it's not totally accurate but I'd like to compare :))

Ok, here is the one strange thing. I checked my cp at 8-9 dpo, and it was completely swollen up there! Kind of swelling like before you o or get af. That was the major weird thing I noticed :)

Well girls I'm going to say I've got a :bfp: it's faint but there in a superdrug test. With about my 100 wee of the day!!!! :happydance:
I will try and get a pick but it's not really working as I can't get the right light to catch it on my phone :( but it there for defo!

Congratulations phantom!!!!! :happydance: I'm going to hang around in ttc for a bit longer until I get nice strong lines but I'll see you over in first tri soon fingers crossed! X

Well girls I'm going to say I've got a :bfp: it's faint but there in a superdrug test. With about my 100 wee of the day!!!! :happydance:
I will try and get a pick but it's not really working as I can't get the right light to catch it on my phone :( but it there for defo!
I used Superdrug tests when I was pregnant with #1 and found they were really good. Congratulations!

To answer your CP question Eltjuh, mine was low and hard then the next day high, closed and soft (Saturday/ Sunday). I was surprised at how quickly it changed. I am no CP expert by any means, it's a bit of a mystery to me honestly lol.

This is my ic from this morning don't know if you girls can see it but it's there IRL my friend even said she could see it when she came round for a morning cuppa!

Attachments

• F4321366-06B1-4288-A305-5C95E66D42C7-154-0000000D364E31F3_zps5ebcd7e8.jpg
    F4321366-06B1-4288-A305-5C95E66D42C7-154-0000000D364E31F3_zps5ebcd7e8.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 18
:( im out, the witch came early, xx

So sorry she got you!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle!!

It's quiet on here today!! Take it there haven't been any bfp's today so far then!!

Anyone that got their bfp, did you check your cp before getting your bfp and what was it like on what dpo?? (I know it's not totally accurate but I'd like to compare :))

Ok, here is the one strange thing. I checked my cp at 8-9 dpo, and it was completely swollen up there! Kind of swelling like before you o or get af. That was the major weird thing I noticed :)

Thanks for the reply! Don't think mine's swollen or anything, but been having some AF type cramps in my back, like I usually get. AF isn't due till tuesday though! And I'm pretty regular (so much so I get it on the same date every month). Getting a bit more hopeful today. When did you start getting sore bb's?? With my son I recorded them at 9 or 10 dpo I think... but last time (with the mc) I didn't get any. They've been feeling a bit odd, not really painful but a bit ...hmm.. hard to explain, sort of like stabby feelings... :wacko:

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get that 2nd line on my tests :)

Yay!!! :happydance: Congrats!!! BFP #14!!!
Would love to see a pic!! :) H&H 9 months!!

Congrats!! BFP #15 :) H&H 9 months!!

Congrats to all the BFP!

AFM- I'm out :witch: got me today.

is there a Febuary testing thread yet?

Congrats to those who got their BFPs!!!!

:hugs: to those who got the witch!!!

Congrats Momma and Phantom!! H&H 9 months to you both :)

AFM I'm out, AF hit full force this morning. Will see some of you over in the feb testing thread when that's up.

Yay! This thread has picked up! Lots more :bfp: which is great to see!

Congratulations ladies! :happydance:

I'm looking for bump buddies by the way if anyone would like to join me in this pregnancy adventure... I'm due September with baby no 1 :D

I'm thinking of creating a thread so let me know x

Congrats to all the BFP!

AFM- I'm out :witch: got me today.

Sorry she got you!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle!

is there a Febuary testing thread yet?

Congrats to those who got their BFPs!!!!

:hugs: to those who got the witch!!!

I've not made one, feel free to make a February thread :) I'm hoping I won't have to be in TTC section anymore in February, plus I won't be able to ttc in Feb, cause of hubby's meds - doc didn't want to change them just yet. :wacko:

Congrats Momma and Phantom!! H&H 9 months to you both :)

AFM I'm out, AF hit full force this morning. Will see some of you over in the feb testing thread when that's up.

Sorry the witch got you!! :hugs: Good luck next month!!

I have fizzy boobs... How weird. It almost feels like a let-down reflex, one more so than the other. Eurgh it feels funny :( Me no like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->