JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

No, FF doesn't say anything about triphasic chart as yet. It may do if temp is still in the top range tomorrow though. It seems to think everything is okay to confirm after 3! :lol: I just don't get the feeling of being pregnant though. Last cycle I was for sure I was pregnant and obviously had conceived but wasn't a sticky one.... But this cycle... No, I'm not convinced. I'd be VERY surprised to get a BFP.

Hello Ladies.. I am new to the site..

I am however, testing this month.. actually this week!! :happydance:

I tested yesterday 10dpo, and got a very very faint positive on FRER, I used midday urine, probably my 2nd one of the day, don't really remember.

Today I tested with a dollar store cheapie, and it was stark white, deffinatly negative as far as that test goes, and it was too with urine from around 2.

Well that was boviously bothering me, and all I could think was I got my hopes up and this is all a joke.. so I tested again with urine i held for about 3 hours. This time I used an FRER again, my last one, and it was positive again. The line was faint, but it was darker than my previous one. So i'm attaching my photos.. They're very clear on my phone and I can see them well, and the color is pink, but everytime I put them on the pc, they seem to get blurry.

But tell me what you think please ?!?! :thumbup:

Definitely positive on both tests!! No squinting required at all!! :happydance:
Can I add you to the list and put you down for a bfp???

And like pp said: you can always do a digi to confirm, that way there is no reason for doubt....

I find that the cheap dipstrips are usually SO faint it's really hard to tell!! Even a bit later on in your cycle!!

of course you can put me down!! That makes me feel so special! Thank you!

Hi girls

I've just started a new thread for all you BFP's who would like to join up and chat about your pregnancy journey with others due in September.

Hope to see you there! :friends:

New Bump Buddy thread link - click below;
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...due-mid-sept-2013-1-bump-buddies-welcome.html

Wow, Congrats to all the new BFPs!

I tested yesterday 10dpo, and got a very very faint positive on FRER, I used midday urine, probably my 2nd one of the day, don't really remember.

Today I tested with a dollar store cheapie, and it was stark white, deffinatly negative as far as that test goes, and it was too with urine from around 2.

Well that was boviously bothering me, and all I could think was I got my hopes up and this is all a joke.. so I tested again with urine i held for about 3 hours. This time I used an FRER again, my last one, and it was positive again. The line was faint, but it was darker than my previous one. So i'm attaching my photos.. They're very clear on my phone and I can see them well, and the color is pink, but everytime I put them on the pc, they seem to get blurry.

Those aren't really very faint...great lines! Definate BFP!!

Well ladies now I'm not so sure.. my beta today (12dpo) was only 16 :(

:hugs: Here's a little thing for you which hopefully gives you some hope....
If your normal hcg level is 1 on implantation day (let's say 7dpo) your level would be 2 at 9dpo and 4 at 11dpo and 8 at 13dpo. Let's say you're normal level is 5 at 7dpo (implantation, which could also occur later) it would be 10 at 9dpo, 20 at 11dpo and 40 at 13dpo - going by the standard of it doubling every 48hrs.
Obviously you can double faster but not everyone does! Try not to worry too much until you get another beta done so you can compare!!
I know it's hard (been through it) but it's early stages yet so it might pick up and everything might still be perfectly fine!!!

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!! :hugs:

I tested way early because I had a feeling I was PG... I had no symptoms just mild AF like cramping. So I must have been way off on my dates because it was a BFP!

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!

That does make me feel tons better! Thank you Eltjuh!! I'm going back Friday to get another done so hopefully I'll have more answers then! She also prescribed me to Progesterone supplements so maybe that will help also, although she said my progesterone levels were good? But thank you again for that! :hugs:

So if I implanted late, that means my hCG would be lower than it normally would be for my dpo? But wouldn't that also mean that it wouldn't be showing up on an hpt yet?

I see a line on the 11DPO one for sure! Congrats!
I didn't get a positive on a cheapie (88 cent Walmart one) until 13DPO. They are much less sensitive than the FRERs.

Actually the .88 First Signal test has the same official sensitivity as FRER...25miu, and I have heard from alot of ladies on BnB that they got their BFP earlier than FRER with it. People have detected as low as 10miu with it, but the company that makes them will only officially say it is 25miu. whereas FRER have detected as low as 12miu (but will only officially list it as 25miu) . I do know that the First Signal ovulation tests are WAY more sensitive than any other ovulation test out there, so it wouldn't surprise me if the HPTs are too. So, I guess the sensitivity doesn't really matter as it all depends on what tests work best for you, because everyone seems to be different when it comes to hpt/opks. I have heard the most positive things all over the net about the $ tree tests though!

I guess this also answers your last question as well...

Yeah mommaCC i was just thinking that before i went to bed, that i had pretty bad cramping at one point, around 6 weeks, but some might get it earlier, when i was pregnant with lucas. It was bad enough for me to ring my doctor to make sure evrything was ok. He said it was normal, just stretching etc.....
So not necessarily something to worry about!

Haileysmommy, if you implant later your hcg levels would probably be lower yes, but it all depends on how fast your body doubles and what your normal, non-pregnant levels are.... i'm just wondering now whether it'a a good thing or not that they do beta's over there....they don't do them here in the uk unless you're bleeding or high risk pregnancy or something like that. On 1 hand it would be nice to know everything is progressong nicely, but on the other hand, if you don't know what they are you don't have to (possibly unnecessarily)worry about them. Hope everything is gonna be alright for you! Oh and to answer the question about the pregnancy test showing bfp, elt1013 seems to have answered that one for you! Good luck :hugs:

Ok, afm... it's 4am here, i woke up with really bad bowel crmps. Thought they were af cramps at first! And so i was awake so i thought i'd check on you girls on my phone! I had bowel cramps like these when i was pregnant with lucas, not this early i think, but i had them about two nights ago aswell, so maybe possibly a sign? As i went to the toilet i noticed my nipples were slightly sore when i brushed against them accidentally. I've noticed i've become more positive about possibly being pregnant the past 2 days or so....so i'm just gonna keep testing and keeping everything crossed!

wow!! I haven't been posting here as we've been busy and I've been tired/discouraged etc. But I keep checking the BFP count, and noticed that it exploded overnight!

Congrats to all the lovely BFPs ladies. :)

HI

looks like this has to be my month against all the odds

I was crazy busy with work nd home, managing a 5 yr old.

Just managed to BD ONCE in the entire month . Was down with viral fever on 8th , 9th nd 10th DPO.

Dint test till 2 days of missed AF since I was confident that this month I just have to let go .

Trying for baby 2 , this was my 8th month of TTC. Trying, charting, using OPK, checking EWCM nd stll seeing negative result was hard :( :(

This month I didnt do anything, there was no time in fact. Just one BD on the day I saw some EWCM . That's all.

It came out as big surprise when I took a HPT on 16th DPO. :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I guess life has it's lil way of surprising us.:cloud9:

GL to all.

One request to the thread maker, can u add me to the list please. I was supposed to get period on 13/1 , tested on 16th Jan nd got BFP. Thanku :)

9dpo - holding off testing! Meant to be testing Sat/Sun but not sure I really want to start testing then. Can't make up my mind. Grr!

congrats to the bfps.. and rain that is amazing and sure gives us all some hope!

it's my testing day today but afraid i have to spoil the run on the front page - put me down for the witch. been spotting for last three days and temp plummeting.

good luck everyone else x

HI

looks like this has to be my month against all the odds

I was crazy busy with work nd home, managing a 5 yr old.

Just managed to BD ONCE in the entire month . Was down with viral fever on 8th , 9th nd 10th DPO.

Dint test till 2 days of missed AF since I was confident that this month I just have to let go .

Trying for baby 2 , this was my 8th month of TTC. Trying, charting, using OPK, checking EWCM nd stll seeing negative result was hard :( :(

This month I didnt do anything, there was no time in fact. Just one BD on the day I saw some EWCM . That's all.

It came out as big surprise when I took a HPT on 16th DPO. :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I guess life has it's lil way of surprising us.:cloud9:

GL to all.

One request to the thread maker, can u add me to the list please. I was supposed to get period on 13/1 , tested on 16th Jan nd got BFP. Thanku :)
Congrats!! :happydance: And ofcourse I'm happy to add you, cause you gave us another bfp :p haha H&H 9 months!!

9dpo - holding off testing! Meant to be testing Sat/Sun but not sure I really want to start testing then. Can't make up my mind. Grr!

I've already caved, bfn though... I tested yesterday and again this morning... I'm starting to get discouraged already eventhough I know it's early! :S My advice: try to wait as long as possible!! :p

congrats to the bfps.. and rain that is amazing and sure gives us all some hope!

it's my testing day today but afraid i have to spoil the run on the front page - put me down for the witch. been spotting for last three days and temp plummeting.

good luck everyone else x

So sorry! Good luck next cycle :hugs:

Just tested and it's :bfn: think I'm having a chemical :(

So sorry to hear that!! :hugs:

Thanks girl just want AF to show now so I can move onto my next cycle. This will be my 3rd chemical now so I'm not testing early again in fact I'm going to wait till AF is at least a week late. This is just heartbreaking and I can't help thinking if I'd not been testing I may not have known and just thought I'd had af :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->