JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I think I might have been wrong on my o date. Cd 8 I had awful cramps after AF left...lasted for about two days...bded the first day I felt the pain just in case (I just came off the pill so this being the first cycle I'm unsure what to make of my hormones ;). Anywho today SHOULD be 1dpo and I've been on again off again nauseous and dizzy for the last two days...not sure what's up...waiting to see how this cycle plays out and go from there! Keep the :bfp:s coming ladies!!! I love seeing them! Anyone else get theirs the first cycle?

Girls I've just done an opk and it's really possitive!!!! So all those test I thought were possible :bfp:s can't have been! I'm so unbelievably confused I'm now thinking what I have been thinking are af pains are actually Ov pains and I am now at the beginning of my tww! Is this actually happening I'm freaking out? Here's my opk pic!
I'm watching another one develop before my eyes!

Have read that OPK will often go positive when you are pregnant, definitely grab another preg test and see for sure!

Actually the .88 First Signal test has the same official sensitivity as FRER...25miu, and I have heard from alot of ladies on BnB that they got their BFP earlier than FRER with it. People have detected as low as 10miu with it, but the company that makes them will only officially say it is 25miu. whereas FRER have detected as low as 12miu (but will only officially list it as 25miu) . I do know that the First Signal ovulation tests are WAY more sensitive than any other ovulation test out there, so it wouldn't surprise me if the HPTs are too. So, I guess the sensitivity doesn't really matter as it all depends on what tests work best for you, because everyone seems to be different when it comes to hpt/opks. I have heard the most positive things all over the net about the $ tree tests though!

I guess this also answers your last question as well...
This never ceases to intrigue me. On 9DPO I tested on both a FRER and the First Signal 88 cent test with the same urine. I got very faint positive on the FRER and the First Signal was stark white. I did this again on 12DPO (with the same urine) and still got a stark white First Signal. My FRERs were getting darker by the day. On 13DPO the First Signal finally came up faint positive.
I had read that First Signal was 25mIU but I didn't think it was working that well for me. What intrigues me is how different tests work different for everyone. I'm so tempted to go buy one of every test available and experiment! :haha:

Congrats to the new BFPs!!

Yeah, it is definately weird, but considering FRERs work well for you, I would stick to them. Allthough, like you said, it would be an interesting experiment, but also expensive, lol. Did you get betas done again yet? Hope everything turns out ok!

Yeah, it is definately weird, but considering FRERs work well for you, I would stick to them. Allthough, like you said, it would be an interesting experiment, but also expensive, lol. Did you get betas done again yet? Hope everything turns out ok!
Yes, that would be an awfully expensive experiment. And really it should be conducted starting at the same day and keep testing with all of them over the same course of time to get any kind of reliable results. Since I know FRERs work the best for me personally I will just stick with it. Gotta stick with what works :)
I've continued to test just for the progression lines, I love seeing it get darker. I only have one FRER and one equate +/- left. So i will probably just use them up so they arent sitting in my closet for a year. The test line was so dark today they probably won't be valid very much longer. :haha:
I have not had betas done, but they don't generally do that here until your first prenatal at 8-12 weeks. If I were to start bleeding or if I were considered high risk they would do them earlier. Those of us who are low risk just have to wait unfortunately. It'll be mid-february at the earliest before i get in for my first appt i'm sure. But seemingly so far, so good though :thumbup:

I know! I was surprised when I called my doc and they said I need to wait until week 8 for my first appt. I go on February 19th. I want to go now lol

So I decided to go crazy this morning since it's my testing day and test with 2 hpt's and 1 opk....
OPK is definitely positive! (not sure why, cause I know I'm not ovulating, no ewcm and my cervix is definitely closed!!)
And the 2 hpt's are both negative.... :S

Here's a pic for anyone that wants to see :)

Attachments

• CAM00446.jpg
    CAM00446.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 26
So I decided to go crazy this morning since it's my testing day and test with 2 hpt's and 1 opk....
OPK is definitely positive! (not sure why, cause I know I'm not ovulating, no ewcm and my cervix is definitely closed!!)

Do positive OPKs r signs of BFP ? Sorry I dnt know abt it :nope:

Sending u all the GL.

It's so wierd how we both have + opks but negative tests??? I'm still really confused! We :sex: last night just incase I am ovulating got to cover all the bases lol! X

I caved and tested... I think I may have my :bfp: Eeek!

Attachments

• Inverted.jpg
    Inverted.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 26
Didn't even have to fully open the first pic on my phone to see two lines! :D

I'm still really cautious though... Will wait a few days and then re-test. Though feeling very nauseous! Chart is looking good, though it has done before so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->