JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Yes and negatives ever since lol. If my last cycle is meant to be 36 days, I'm late by 8 days but I'm 45 days since my last period x

So I decided to go crazy this morning since it's my testing day and test with 2 hpt's and 1 opk....
OPK is definitely positive! (not sure why, cause I know I'm not ovulating, no ewcm and my cervix is definitely closed!!)
And the 2 hpt's are both negative.... :S

Here's a pic for anyone that wants to see :)

It's so wierd how we both have + opks but negative tests??? I'm still really confused! We :sex: last night just incase I am ovulating got to cover all the bases lol! X

OPKs detect both LH and HCG so if you get a positive it means you have either LH or HCG in your system. However if you are getting positive OPKs and negative HPT then you should take it to mean it is LH and not HCG.
So, if I was cheap (because tests here are very expensive), I could in fact buy OPKs and take them at the end of the month? And assuming I got a positive on an OPK, I could then confirm with a HPT? Obviously not getting excited in the meantime.

I wouldn't recommend doing that really. You'd be peeing on a lot of sticks! I only peed on one out of interest after getting +HPT

Hi girls, this was last week but the line only appeared like an hour later?
It took 24hrs for the line to show on the HPT when I was pregnant with my youngest. Obviously you have to assume its incorrect as its outside of the time frame, but I tested again the following day and it was definitely positive, WITHIN the time frame. Good luck!

I wouldn't recommend doing that really. You'd be peeing on a lot of sticks! I only peed on one out of interest after getting +HPT
oh I know; but its good to know because OPKs seem to be cheaper here.

Frer have $1off coupons in the pamphlets inside. I only buy them with the coupon.

oh I know; but its good to know because OPKs seem to be cheaper here.

I don't think you're supposed to use OPK's as pregnancy tests.... I did it this morning along with 2 hpt's just cause I thought it would be fun... wish I hadn't cause I'm all confused now cause the hpt's were negative and the OPK was definitely positive!!

I googled it and there's people that got their bfp after a +OPK but also people that still got AF (and bfn's) .... so there's no sure way to tell unless you get a positive pregnancy test.

hi ladies, so many new BFP :happydance: congratz every one:thumbup:

for the ladies with confusing hpt, i did a firstresponse test, got a super super faint line then did a cheapy right after bfn, next morning i did a cheapy early hpt and it said no untill 1-2hours later then turned bfp, did the 2nd early cheapy the next day and got bfn untill 3+hrs later, invested my money back in another frer and a good bfp! wish i hadnt over tested as it stressed me out so much thinking am i arent i! 18days since my first bfp there all now super dark bfp the second they hit the urine:happydance: (yes im a poas addict)

and a note to ladies in the uk,:coffee: if u go on the firstresponse website u can buy a 5pk of hpt's for under £9+free pnp!! there £10for 2 in my local shops so a great saving. 4-5days delivery

good luck every one lets keep the bfp coming:flower:

Yes I bought my FRER from their website! £9 for 5. Was a fab buy. I got 10! :lol:

Yes I bought my FRER from their website! £9 for 5. Was a fab buy. I got 10! :lol:

You won't need them now! ;) haha Unless you like POAS throughout your pregnancy ;)

Just wanted to update that my number went from 16 to 35 in 48 hrs! And I got a positive digi tonight! :happydance:

Yay that's great haileysmommy! Were they happy with it? Your ob or hospital, whoever did the tests?

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

My chemicals never got to a stage of showing up on a digi so cautiously excited this time around :)

Love to see the digi, congrats, Noo! What do you think helped this cycle?

hey everyone! I am so glad to see so many positives. I am not officially on this thread but came over via another thread started by a lady named Tess.

Congrats Noo! I am wondering what this progesterone cream is and how and when you use it? I am also starting acupuncture in a couple weeks. I should be ovulating in the next few days. I am using the ovu tests...how reliable are they? I have not used temp as a guide, and I can never seem to tell via lj (lady juices- or cervical mucus as some call it :winkwink:). Is there any other way? I know some people keep talking about how high the cervix is....if I check now and keep monitoring, when would I know if I ovulate?

Thanks anyone who replies! I am really hoping for a bfp soon!

Yay that's great haileysmommy! Were they happy with it? Your ob or hospital, whoever did the tests?

My OB were the ones that did it, and they seemed happy with it I think? It was the nurse that called me, and she wasn't even going to tell me to come back to take another until I asked her if I should and she left to ask the dr, then came back and said yes she'd like me to come back again Monday or Tuesday for one more blood draw to make sure everything actually is okay. So I'm not getting TOO excited yet, but it's going better than I thought so far!

Congrats to all the BFPs :) There's so many this month and we're only alittle half way through, yay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->