JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I'm so happy for you Noo!! :) Hopefully it's a sticky bean this time!!! :hugs:

I'm still confused about the whole +OPK this morning but :bfn: on the hpt. I'm thinking maybe I ovulated later than I expected... but that makes me worry about whether we caught the egg....
My cervix has gone back up today, really high, so high it was hard to feel!! Still soft and closed....Hoping I'm one of those people that get a +OPK before they get their bfp... considering OPK's can also detect hcg....

I'm so happy for you Noo!! :) Hopefully it's a sticky bean this time!!! :hugs:

I'm still confused about the whole +OPK this morning but :bfn: on the hpt. I'm thinking maybe I ovulated later than I expected... but that makes me worry about whether we caught the egg....
My cervix has gone back up today, really high, so high it was hard to feel!! Still soft and closed....Hoping I'm one of those people that get a +OPK before they get their bfp... considering OPK's can also detect hcg....

I got a positive OPK this afternoon - I also can't reach my cervix, just tip it with the end of my finger. Which is exceptionally high for me.

Is it normal to test negative later in the day? The pics were tests from 1mu but the did another later and got a negative test :-\ Pah, shouldn't have tested again!

Is it normal to test negative later in the day? The pics were tests from 1mu but the did another later and got a negative test :-\ Pah, shouldn't have tested again!

How long had it been since you'd been to the bathroom last and had you drank anything?? That can make a difference!

How long had it been since you'd been to the bathroom last and had you drank anything?? That can make a difference!

It wasn't very concentrated. I'll test again either this evening or in the morning.

Congrats Noo! I can't see those lines being an evap or anything, so it had to have been the unconcentrated urine. Try not to stress yourself out!!

Congrats no!!! :)

I hate not being able to test early!! If I do I know ill get a positive due to my injection I got last Thursday :( and it wont be a true bfp :( I have to wait til the 25th!!! 7 more days!!! Gah! :/ hopefully hubby and I will be on the BFP list here soon!! :/

So I decided to go crazy this morning since it's my testing day and test with 2 hpt's and 1 opk....
OPK is definitely positive! (not sure why, cause I know I'm not ovulating, no ewcm and my cervix is definitely closed!!)
And the 2 hpt's are both negative.... :S

Here's a pic for anyone that wants to see :)

It's so wierd how we both have + opks but negative tests??? I'm still really confused! We :sex: last night just incase I am ovulating got to cover all the bases lol! X

OPKs detect both LH and HCG so if you get a positive it means you have either LH or HCG in your system. However if you are getting positive OPKs and negative HPT then you should take it to mean it is LH and not HCG.

ladies would like to join this thread and add another january bfp! tested on Monday and 9do and negative and positive today at 13dpo! hope it's a keeper! good luck everyone!

Yay! This thread has picked up! Lots more :bfp: which is great to see!

Congratulations ladies! :happydance:

I'm looking for bump buddies by the way if anyone would like to join me in this pregnancy adventure... I'm due September with baby no 1 :D

I'm thinking of creating a thread so let me know x

would love to be a bump buddie let me know where thread is! so exciting!

ladies would like to join this thread and add another january bfp! tested on Monday and 9do and negative and positive today at 13dpo! hope it's a keeper! good luck everyone!

Congrats!!!

Congrats!! And thanks for giving us another bfp!! :)

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

My chemicals never got to a stage of showing up on a digi so cautiously excited this time around :)

Attachments

• Digi.jpg
    Digi.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls, this was last week but the line only appeared like an hour later?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g