JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Well girls I'm not testing now till the 31st. I'm treating this as my 2ww. If I am already pg I should get a blazing :bfp: by then!!

I had to come too bed early last night as I had terrible cramps and bloated feeling dH rubbed my back it was so bad!! Maybe a sign?

Congratulations! Haileymummy! I'm so pleased they are rising for you !! Cxxxx

That could be a good sign, as long as you didn't have serious spotting :) FX'd for you!

AF has just started for me :( so I'm out for another month.

I'm still really cautious though... Will wait a few days and then re-test. Though feeling very nauseous! Chart is looking good, though it has done before so we'll see.

Congrats Noo, I definitely see double line :happydance:

Well I've done another FRER today and I definitely think it's darker than the one I did later on yesterday... Could you update me for a :bfp: in the list :)

Attachments

• 10dpo and 11dpo.jpg
    10dpo and 11dpo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
Eltjuh will you please move me from the 16th to the 31st? I ended up O'ing really late in my cycle so I won't be testing until then unless AF gets me first!

Well, Noo, go have a look at the first page and do a :happydance: cause you're now officially a :bfp: !!! :) (even your name is nice and pink!! :haha:)

AFM, I feel like I'm out this month... got another bfn today and just feel depressed about it!! Had a massive cry about it (don't ask me why... ) and still keep welling up when I think about it.... Really in a bad mood today!!! :cry:
Gonna take my mind off it by playing some (more) super mario on the wii with my hubby :) - considering Lucas is in bed :winkwink:

Yay! I see it :) Hoping for a sticky one xx

This TTC stuff is work! I have no idea what dpo I am...just waiting to see if the witch shows up on the 31st. I have had such vivid dreams...I never dream and remember them. Dreams that wake me up in the middle of the night. Aches behind my arms that only happened when I was pregnant with DS, cramping and twinges in my abdomen. Dizziness and Nausea. All when I'm trying to NOT symptom spot! I hear that the first cycle of BC you can have tons of symptoms while the hormones leave your system. My body just feels so confused. I love having this site to talk to you ladies! I don't want to get hubby excited for no reason, as I doubt we got pregnant so quickly. Hopefully next cycle I will return to normal and be able to track more adequately!

Im out ladies af finally arrived!
Congrats all and gd luck the rest xxxx

It feels like af is coming...but I'm not sure :/ hopefully it stays away!!!!

Well girls I'm not testing now till the 31st. I'm treating this as my 2ww. If I am already pg I should get a blazing :bfp: by then!!

I had to come too bed early last night as I had terrible cramps and bloated feeling dH rubbed my back it was so bad!! Maybe a sign?

Congratulations! Haileymummy! I'm so pleased they are rising for you !! Cxxxx

I think that may be a sign! FX tightly for your bfp Momma!!

Good luck everyone who is still waiting - I'll be hanging around to find out how you get on. I hope you don't mind xx

Congrats to the new bfps :)

My beta is on Wednesday! I feel like it'll be "official" then. But there is no mistaking these lines :)

I typed the "dpo" onto them so it makes more sense for the people who haven't done IVF before :)

ProgressionCollage.jpg

I am still hanging arounf :) waiting for everyone to get their :bfps:

I could really do with a drink right now... In the crappiest mood ever (just snapped at hubby for tickling me) and would just love to have a nice cold wkd!!
But I don't wanna drink just in case... eventhough I'm only getting bfn's and I'm pretty sure I'm out!

Hope everyone else is doing alright today!! Been pretty quiet on here today!!

I'm getting lots of discharge sorry TMI so either af is on her way or hopefully she stays away and I get a bfp!! :/ plus it feels different down there...idk how to describe it....come on Friday!!! I cant wait to test!!!

Well I'm certain I just got my positive opk. We bd last night, mon, tues, thurs and this morning. Do u think we need to bd tonight aswell or is tomorrow ok do you think?

Still waiting for my IC tests to come in, and since I'm only 6DPO I will not let myself blow money on a FRER yet...but this wait is KILLING me! Hope at least one set will be here Monday, I ordered them Wednesday morning, and the one set is only coming from the province next to me! Almost tempted to get some cheapies from the store just to ease my urge to POAS! Ahhhh! "pulls hair out".

Eltjuh, it sucks that you are so irritable! I know how frustrating this whole TWW is. I'm kind of glad my husband is away working, because I am wound so tight right now, and he usually feels the brunt of it! Hoping you get a definite result soon either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->