JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Congrats to the new bfps :)

My beta is on Wednesday! I feel like it'll be "official" then. But there is no mistaking these lines :)

I typed the "dpo" onto them so it makes more sense for the people who haven't done IVF before :)

View attachment 552279

Lush lines :) :baby::baby: When do you find out how many you're carrying?

Hi girlies!
Would you mind taking my :bfp: off until I test at the end of the month? I'm just positive those earlier tests I did were duffs and I'm in my tww now lol!
How's everyone feeling?
I've had a chilled out day I had a cupcake order this morning (my business) and then did loads of ironing - boring!
I fell asleep this afternoon on the sofa whilst DH And the boys were playing! I never sleep during the day!! Maybe a sign??

Hi girlies!
Would you mind taking my :bfp: off until I test at the end of the month? I'm just positive those earlier tests I did were duffs and I'm in my tww now lol!
How's everyone feeling?
I've had a chilled out day I had a cupcake order this morning (my business) and then did loads of ironing - boring!
I fell asleep this afternoon on the sofa whilst DH And the boys were playing! I never sleep during the day!! Maybe a sign??

I took the bfp away and put you on for the 31st. If you test earlier I'll just put the result on earlier. Good luck!! :)

I like making (cup)cakes too! I mainly started when they were advertising that cake decorating magazine on the tv and I subscribed to it. You get so much stuff with it! It's really nice! Made my son 2 birthday cakes last year (first ones I'd done with sugarpaste) and making him one this year aswell... Gonna attempt an octonauts cake :) Can't wait to start that, but his birthday isn't till the 20th of February.

Hi girlies!
How's everyone feeling?

I took the bfp away and put you on for the 31st. If you test earlier I'll just put the result on earlier. Good luck!! :)

I like making (cup)cakes too! I mainly started when they were advertising that cake decorating magazine on the tv and I subscribed to it. You get so much stuff with it! It's really nice! Made my son 2 birthday cakes last year (first ones I'd done with sugarpaste) and making him one this year aswell... Gonna attempt an octonauts cake :) Can't wait to start that, but his birthday isn't till the 20th of February.

Joshua's birthday is on 19th of february I'm making him a Thomas the tank themed cake! It's great I love that I can make money doing something I really enjoy. I'm very lucky!
Thanks for changing my testing dates! XxX

Oooh I'd love to make Coby's cake but I'm a bit artistically ******** :( His birthday is 23rd Feb!

Hi girlies!
How's everyone feeling?

Hi momma,
Do you mind me asking what tests you were using?
As i was using the amazon cheapies which came with opks, and i did a lil test with them and i got faint but deff there lines when i got positive opks, and disapeared, so showing positive during ovulation! Id never trust them again :( must of picked up the lh xxxx

Can you help? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-broken-preg-test-you-think.html#post24847005

Hi girlies!
How's everyone feeling?

Hi momma,
Do you mind me asking what tests you were using?
As i was using the amazon cheapies which came with opks, and i did a lil test with them and i got faint but deff there lines when i got positive opks, and disapeared, so showing positive during ovulation! Id never trust them again :( must of picked up the lh xxxx

They were the one step ic's Hun. I've heard alot of people's saying the very same thing! Apparently they are known for picking up LH surge! It's a nightmare and very confusing as I thought I was at the end of my cycle! Obviously after having Noah my cycles have got slot longer I just hope my LP is long enough? F'xed xxx

Can I join? I'm 12 dpo. AF is due Tuesday. I will be testing on Wednesday morning (the 23rd) :)

I tested again this morning with a predictor test and swore I could see something very faint, but I've read a lot about false positives on the predictor tests (like evaps but they have some colour to it and shows up within the time limit)..... Other people saw the very faint line aswell, but warned me about the false positives.... :dohh: So I guess I'll be testing again tomorrow, hopefully it is the start of my bfp (apparently the predictor ones are 12.5 mIU so quite sensitive).

Strangely even though I've had success previously with IC strips - I am still only getting a VERY faint positive on them this morning whereas my FRER is VERY positive at 12dpo today. I'm starting to think this batch of IC are crap - They have a different coloured handle to the ones I used to use though used the same supplier! Considering IC is meant to be 10ui and FRER is meant to be 25iu I'm confused!

Was supposed to test today but tested yesterday and not even a hint of a second line, so I didn't bother testing this morning. Pretty sure I'm out (long story but I had all my hopes on this month, and can't guarantee we'll be lucky enough to DTD around ovulation again), but until AF shows up obviously there's still a chance. Goin to wait until I'm actually late before testing again.

Was supposed to test today but tested yesterday and not even a hint of a second line, so I didn't bother testing this morning. Pretty sure I'm out (long story but I had all my hopes on this month, and can't guarantee we'll be lucky enough to DTD around ovulation again), but until AF shows up obviously there's still a chance. Goin to wait until I'm actually late before testing again.

I admire your patience :) Once I've tested I can't stop until I get AF.... it's like when you're drinking alcohol, once you've broken the seal you can't stop peeing!!

I'm pretty sure I'll cave though :D it's rare that I get through a night without peeing because I have a baby who is up all hours, so rarely do I get up ad have enough concentrated pee to test, so I end up testing during the day, but then I don't know how accurate that is. I hav one more HPT, but I don't really know when I ovulated or when AF is due; I only know when my LMP was, and when we DTD...

Hi All! Can I join? AF is due Thursday, so I will be testing then. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->