JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Today I am 11dpo and when I woke up I thought why not just try an IC hpt and the same thing happened as last month. I pee in a cup and when I wipe there's brown spotting. Not too confident now, doubtful it's IB. It was BFN but if it WERE IB then I wouldn't test positive for 4-5 more days...ugh

We've been moved!! I hope everyone still is able to find the thread????
Well I feel sick as a dog and my tea and coffee have tasted rank today so hopefully that's a sign!!!
How's everyone doing? Cx

Where were we before?

We were just in the ttc forums but now we're in the ttc groups & discussions.... But anyone who's subscribed will be able to find us anyway cause you get emails (if that's enabled) and you can see it in your user cp.

Like your new pic btw :)

Ahhh I access it via the quick links and subscribed threads bit :)

Welcome to the new waiting-to-testers.... :flower:

:hugs: for those that the mean ol' nasty :witch: got.

I'm anxiously counting down until Wednesday, for my hcg test.

Hi ladies,

Wow 19 bfp's so far, that's excellent. Congratulations to all those expecting and hugs to those waiting to try again next month. I am feeling not very hopeful today :( My cycles are about 25 days so my period is due on saturday, today I'm cd21. For the first time, I used the clear blue fertility monitor this month and had peak readings on cd11 and cd12, so I am presuming that I'm 9 or 10 dpo. Today I had a tiny tiny bit of pinky mucus (sorry tmi) when I wiped, could it be ib? I am thinking probably not as I have had it for the last 2 months and then got my period. The only difference is it's earlier is time (last time it was 2 days before) and I only had very mild period like cramps for about 15 mins, whereas before the cramps have been stronger and more prolonged. I cracked last night and did a test which was negative (I'm sure too early) so trying to wait until at least thursday. Before my mc I had a negative on cd22 and a positive then on cd26. I guess it's just a waiting game, but it's killing me, so grateful for your thoughts, i think it's really lovely how you all support each other on this forum Xxx

It's horrid waiting to test but yes it may be too early for you to test. IB is a distinct possibility at 9/10dpo - This is the normal sort of time for it to occur. I got it at 4/5dpo which is a fair bit earlier than I'd expected... Maybe I have short tubes or super quick eggs? :lol:

It's horrid waiting to test but yes it may be too early for you to test. IB is a distinct possibility at 9/10dpo - This is the normal sort of time for it to occur. I got it at 4/5dpo which is a fair bit earlier than I'd expected... Maybe I have short tubes or super quick eggs? :lol:

Ha ha. Thank you, that made me smile! How long did it last and do you mind me asking what if it was mucous or more like blood (you don't have to answer that!). I guess if it is ib it will take a few days for a test to show? That you again. Xxx

Ha ha. Thank you, that made me smile! How long did it last and do you mind me asking what if it was mucous or more like blood (you don't have to answer that!). I guess if it is ib it will take a few days for a test to show? That you again. Xxx

It was around 11pm 4dpo I got like a watery/creamy pink CM upon wiping and then by 1pm on 5dpo it was more a browny creamy CM upon wiping. By the early evening 5dpo it'd completely all gone!

Thanks Nooo, I guess I'll just have to throw myself into my work over the next couple of days.... At least my boss will be happy! :)

I've had a confusing 2 days.... I thought I got a very faint positive on a predictor test yesterday, then people told me they have been known to give false positives.... So I thought I'd test again today with an asda test and at first I was amazed, literally like: OMG OMG OMG!! :huh: cause I saw a faint pink line! Then I decided (stupidly) to take the little plastic window off, cause it sometimes makes the result hard to read or if it's been pressed slightly it sometimes get's a drop of urine under it making a shadow..... Anyway, after I'd done that the line had disappeared, it just looked white and like an indent...
And it was definitely pink before!!
So I did yet another test and thought I saw something faint, did a CB digi which was negative. But I thought maybe it would be a little early...as the asda tests are 15 mIU and the CB digi's are 25mIU.
So I bought another 2-pack of asda tests (I'm a POAS addict!! :haha:) and did one of them when we got home, and it was negative.

So I'm guessing I'm out!!

AF is due tomorrow, so if I don't wake up to the :witch: I will do the other asda test from the pack I bought today, but I'm really not expecting a positive. Though, with me being a POAS addict I'm not gonna be able to wait until AF is actually a couple of days late :blush:

So tomorrow is gonna be D-day :p haha

Good luck, Honey! I'd love to be bump buddies so hurry up ;)

Oh i'd love to be bump buddies with you aswell... not got much hope though! Won't be able to try next month either cause the doc didn't want to look into changing hubby's meds yet, cause last time he saw him he had a lot going on, bad toothache and not sleeping etc. So he wanted to get that sorted first.... probably best, but frustrating for me! Last month he only came off his meds for a bit cause he hadn't long started them anyway and wanted to have a drink or 2 at xmas aswell....

Oh i'd love to be bump buddies with you aswell... not got much hope though! Won't be able to try next month either cause the doc didn't want to look into changing hubby's meds yet, cause last time he saw him he had a lot going on, bad toothache and not sleeping etc. So he wanted to get that sorted first.... probably best, but frustrating for me! Last month he only came off his meds for a bit cause he hadn't long started them anyway and wanted to have a drink or 2 at xmas aswell....

Good luck For tomorrow xx

I don't want to get your hopes up Hun, but I've been told that taking the plastic off some tests is a big no-no since it can screw up the result and you wouldn't be the first person to have a faint pos. and then have a clear blue be neg.
You're not out until :witch: shows up. I really hope she doesn't come for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->