JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

FX'd for you Eltjuh!

Tested again after work (ok, tested again TWICE after work!) and was negative as expected, though one did get an indent line about half hour after taking. Still no AF surprisingly!

No AF yet this morning. Woke up and thought maybe she was here.... Took a little pot to the toilet anyway to wee in and when I knew :witch: wasn't here yet I did a test and it was still negative.... :cry:
What's confusing me is that my cervix is still really high, can hardly reach it...

Noo, you're a midwife aren't you?? Just had a question about my cervix if you don't mind..... It was really high but kind of bent back (the cervix itself felt quite long but bent back) so I couldn't get to the opening... it's a bit hard to explain..... Is that normal??? It seems to do it to me some days...

Oh i'd love to be bump buddies with you aswell... not got much hope though! Won't be able to try next month either cause the doc didn't want to look into changing hubby's meds yet, cause last time he saw him he had a lot going on, bad toothache and not sleeping etc. So he wanted to get that sorted first.... probably best, but frustrating for me! Last month he only came off his meds for a bit cause he hadn't long started them anyway and wanted to have a drink or 2 at xmas aswell....

I don't want to get your hopes up Hun, but I've been told that taking the plastic off some tests is a big no-no since it can screw up the result and you wouldn't be the first person to have a faint pos. and then have a clear blue be neg.
You're not out until :witch: shows up. I really hope she doesn't come for you!

But if that first one that I took the plastic off was positive wouldn't the other asda tests still be faint positives aswell?? (the ones I did after)

Hi ladies, are the asda tests as good as the first response early result ones? Xx

I always liked the asda tests... I got my bfp on them with my son (at 10dpo) and with my last pregnancy (mc) aswell, which was at 11dpo (only cause I didn't test earlier I think). They're 15 mIu.

They seem to have changed slightly from when I last had them though, the strip is slightly blue-ish after the pink has subsided. It IS a pink dye test though!!

Not sure about the FRERs cause I've only used them when I didn't turn out pregnant. Been wanting to try them this time but all the shops I went to to get them didn't have them in stock.... I've ordered a 5 pack off their website today though. So hopefully AF won't turn up before I get them so I can try again :p

I'm out this month, girls. Blood test showed I didn't ovulate again this month. Most likely going to be put on Clomid next month. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Sorry to hear that hnm! :hugs: i didn't put the witch by your name, just made it red and put :hugs: round it! Good luck next cycle!

Cervix are funny little things. Mine is a little like that now - High and sorta tilted towards my bum?

i think im gonna test everyday from tomorrow morning. my cbfm is messing me around this month, i deffo ov'd on jan the 10th but it is still giving me highs... bloody thing

good luck to all of you girls still in the tww.. xx

Yeah, mine was this morning but it's back to normal again..... I'm so confused!! I really don't have a clue what's going on... Been googling it every day, trying to get some hope... I had some cramps on sundaynight which I reckon might've been implantation, so testing today would be to early, which would explain the bfn. Still no sign of AF yet. Every little twinge I'm like: NOOOOOO, no AF!!! And my cm has gone more watery/creamy.... which I think is a good sign?? :shrug:

My AF is usually pretty regular though, even after the mc in oct. my last period before that was on the 22nd of august. Then after the mc I got AF on the 22nd of november then again on 22nd of december. Since april my cycles have all been 29-30 days, with 1 of 27 days and 1 of 28 days. I'm on CD 32 today.... :dohh:

Just give me an answer already!!!

I hope you get your answer soon - either way. The waiting must be torture!

Eltjuh, jus realized that I'm not in the list for testing.. Could you put me down for testing on 25th pls? Thanks :) don't feel good about this month.. Starting to feel a little bloated.. Kinda pre-AF haiz...

Eltjuh, jus realized that I'm not in the list for testing.. Could you put me down for testing on 25th pls? Thanks :) don't feel good about this month.. Starting to feel a little bloated.. Kinda pre-AF haiz...

Yes I will put you down!!
Sorry I hadn't done that yet. Sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed by all the new people or new results :p haha... Sorry!!
I think bloating could also be a good sign??? :shrug: Not sure though!!

Hope you get your bfp!!

Haha no worries, Thanks Eltjuh! Yup hoping for the best but if AF shows up at least I can try again! Hope u get ur BFP too! :thumbup:

I always liked the asda tests... I got my bfp on them with my son (at 10dpo) and with my last pregnancy (mc) aswell, which was at 11dpo (only cause I didn't test earlier I think). They're 15 mIu.

They seem to have changed slightly from when I last had them though, the strip is slightly blue-ish after the pink has subsided. It IS a pink dye test though!!

Not sure about the FRERs cause I've only used them when I didn't turn out pregnant. Been wanting to try them this time but all the shops I went to to get them didn't have them in stock.... I've ordered a 5 pack off their website today though. So hopefully AF won't turn up before I get them so I can try again :p

Thank you! I may pop to asda later lol. Is there only one type of ASDA own brand? I think I have had the basic owns before that are about £3.50 for two... xx

Yeah they are... There's only 1 asda own brand... I think they sell the predictor tests aswell, but after I heard they've been known to give false positives I wouldn't buy them anymore! Though I always thought they were quite good!

Can't wait to test again myself, but I've run out (other than the superdrug digital I've got, but I'm saving that till I've had at least a faint positive on something else). Ordered a 5-pack of FRERs today though, so hopefully they'll be here soon!!

I've actually gone 3 days without POAS! Scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->