JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Noo did you have any symptoms leading up to your bfp?

Sore boobs, bloating, gas and fatigue were main ones. Boobs were weird - They were sore, then they went sorta fizzy and then started getting shooting pains down my nipples.

Now it's more nausea, cramps, backache and the above. My pelvis area feels warm and full - almost like needing to open bowels but not needing to. Frequently peeing and drinking like a fish (naturally someone who ends up with headaches as I forget to drink) and awful insomnia.

The night I conceived I actually had a very vivid dream where I gave birth on an aeroplane emigrating to Australia screaming "But I didn't get two lines! I got BFN!" :lol:

Yeah they are... There's only 1 asda own brand... I think they sell the predictor tests aswell, but after I heard they've been known to give false positives I wouldn't buy them anymore! Though I always thought they were quite good!

Can't wait to test again myself, but I've run out (other than the superdrug digital I've got, but I'm saving that till I've had at least a faint positive on something else). Ordered a 5-pack of FRERs today though, so hopefully they'll be here soon!!

I ordered mine off the website and they turned up really quickly in a discrete packet lol. Think I may poas later - though wondering why I keep torturing myself!! Xxx

Noo did you have any symptoms leading up to your bfp?

Sore boobs, bloating, gas and fatigue were main ones. Boobs were weird - They were sore, then they went sorta fizzy and then started getting shooting pains down my nipples.

Now it's more nausea, cramps, backache and the above. My pelvis area feels warm and full - almost like needing to open bowels but not needing to. Frequently peeing and drinking like a fish (naturally someone who ends up with headaches as I forget to drink) and awful insomnia.

The night I conceived I actually had a very vivid dream where I gave birth on an aeroplane emigrating to Australia screaming "But I didn't get two lines! I got BFN!" :lol:

HAHahahaha that is awesome

Hubby assures me I had my leg bolt upright in the air for 15 minutes whilst I was grunting. Thank God I had knickers on!

Yeah they are... There's only 1 asda own brand... I think they sell the predictor tests aswell, but after I heard they've been known to give false positives I wouldn't buy them anymore! Though I always thought they were quite good!

Can't wait to test again myself, but I've run out (other than the superdrug digital I've got, but I'm saving that till I've had at least a faint positive on something else). Ordered a 5-pack of FRERs today though, so hopefully they'll be here soon!!

I ordered mine off the website and they turned up really quickly in a discrete packet lol. Think I may poas later - though wondering why I keep torturing myself!! Xxx

Yeah i always wonder why i keep torturing myself, yet it doesn't stop me from poas :haha: still no sign of AF, not even the slightest bit of spotting, just wetter creamy cm and some TMI snotty cm

Yeah i always wonder why i keep torturing myself, yet it doesn't stop me from poas :haha: still no sign of AF, not even the slightest bit of spotting, just wetter creamy cm and some TMI snotty cm

That sounds like a good sign! Fx'd xxx

I'm out this month, girls. Blood test showed I didn't ovulate again this month. Most likely going to be put on Clomid next month. Good luck to the rest of you!!

Sorry :(

I've actually gone 3 days without POAS! Scary!

I realized today that I'm just poasing to poas. my lines cannot get any darker, they've been stuck on max darkness for days. lol I decided to ave my last FRER for another pregnancy as well as my clearblue digi.

This brought me joy :)

OMG.... I am shaking....there are two lines!

YAY :happydance:

OMG.... I am shaking....there are two lines!

Yayyy!!! Two lines...hmmmm...I think that means....YOUR PREGNANT!!!!! AHHH!!! congrats Hun!!

I think so too! Picture please!!

ditto. pics now.

Thank you so much ladies, I am over the moon but in complete shock and disbelief .. Just working on posting a picture lol. It's still really early days, but hopefully on Saturday you can put me down for a Bfp! Hubby is well excited too and having a game of FIFA on the xbox - trying to take it in i guess lol. Lots of love xxx

Thank you so much ladies, I am over the moon but in complete shock and disbelief .. Just working on posting a picture lol. It's still really early days, but hopefully on Saturday you can put me down for a Bfp! Hubby is well excited too and having a game of FIFA on the xbox - trying to take it in i guess lol. Lots of love xxx

Did you have any of the things i said earlier? The cm or cp? Unless you don't check cp... can't wait to see your picture and to put you down for bfp :)

Did you have any of the things i said earlier? The cm or cp? Unless you don't check cp... can't wait to see your picture and to put you down for bfp :)

I have lots of watery cm.... But I think I had that last month too.... I've read with interest the cp threads but to be honest not checked as I had no idea what I was doing lol I had pinky mucus yesterday, but tiny so I even wondered if I had imagined it ..... I've felt tired and really hungry but didn't think that was that unusual. Also really bloated (clothes felt tight), had heartburn and gurgly tummy and some cramps which I put down to early af as they felt the same. I have been waking at odd times, like I did last time (mc) but I thought that was this ttc making me less relaxed. Really early on (around 3 dpo) I felt really sick and had really bad diaorhea (sorry tmi) which I also think I had last time, but I then put it down to a bug as it stopped. Also dreamt twice that I had positive tests, but again I thought that was just because it was on my mind.... Hope that helps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->