JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

Great lines!! I had some diarrhea aswell before with really bad bowel cramps, had that when i was pregnant with my son aswell, but not till later on i think.... not really had that many symptoms.... waves of sore boobs but a bit different then i remember with my first pregnancy (didn't have it with the mc). Had a slight headache all day, but that could be cause i forget to drink, like Noo. Any idea when you implanted?? I really hope i get my bfp soon!

Anyway congrats on your bfp! Hopefully this is a sticky one!!

Great lines!! I had some diarrhea aswell before with really bad bowel cramps, had that when i was pregnant with my son aswell, but not till later on i think.... not really had that many symptoms.... waves of sore boobs but a bit different then i remember with my first pregnancy (didn't have it with the mc). Had a slight headache all day, but that could be cause i forget to drink, like Noo. Any idea when you implanted?? I really hope i get my bfp soon!

Anyway congrats on your bfp! Hopefully this is a sticky one!!

Thank you - it's not sunk in yet! I don't want to get your hopes up but I think that all sounds like good signs - I didn't feel like I had many symptoms either, or at least they could all be explained by other things or seemed like previous months I had the same only to get af! Your diaorhea sounds the same. I also left off the list that I definitely needed to pee more - but again I thought that might be wishful thinking and i had aches in my sides (??) Looking back I'm not sure when I implanted.... I think I ovulated on cd 11 or 12 (peaks on cbfm) today is cd22 for me. I hope you get your positive soon :happydance:

I went to the toilet earlier thinking AF was there, but nothing... i did see a bit of pink on the tissue but i think i cut myself down below :s cause there's a sore spot. And when i checked my cervix there was no blood or anything... and still high.

I went to the toilet earlier thinking AF was there, but nothing... i did see a bit of pink on the tissue but i think i cut myself down below :s cause there's a sore spot. And when i checked my cervix there was no blood or anything... and still high.

How many dpo are you now?

My CM has changed now - It's more watery with creamy bits in it. Almost thrush-like but no physical signs of that. Being careful with what I put in my bath water for the time being! Cotton panties all the way!

My CM has changed now - It's more watery with creamy bits in it. Almost thrush-like but no physical signs of that. Being careful with what I put in my bath water for the time being! Cotton panties all the way!

I thought i was 14 dpo but could be as little as 10 or 11. Though 10 would definitely make me doubt we caught the egg. Got a pos opk on the 9th around 12pm and a very very near pos. Opk on the 8th.

AF, that evil :witch: hasn't shown her face yet. FX'ed! Hopefully she stays away! If still nothing in the morning I'll take a test. I'm so worried that she won't show and I'll still get a BFN. I'm almost too scared to test :(

So during early pregnancy, did anyone NOT get sensitive boobs or watery CM?

Have had dull cramps/aches in ab/pelvis/back past few days and was sure AF was coming but nothing yet (9 DPO currently), some very minor spotting CD 7. Odd twinges throughout my stomach and sides (in love handles), as well as upper thighs, and today weird twinge pains on right between hip bone and ribs, more noticeable pains. Also some lower back aches. Have had minor headaches as well, and not physically all that tired, but tonight having trouble staying awake and it's only 8! (I'm usually up till midnight normally!)

AF due today, though on B6 to lengthen LP so could be why I haven't got AF yet.

Last cycle was 38 days, and I attributed that to my chemical the cycle before (longest cycle before that was 31) but now not so sure, however this one is different, as in that cycle I also didn't O until CD 32 but this one I O'd CD 23

Just wondering if I really still have a chance, as it seems everyone has said they has lots of CM and sore boobs before BFP but i havent noticed either (have had BFNs up till now)...

Thanks ladies!!

Have had dull cramps/aches in ab/pelvis/back past few days and was sure AF was coming but nothing yet (9 DPO currently), some very minor spotting CD 7. Odd twinges throughout my stomach and sides (in love handles), as well as upper thighs, and today weird twinge pains on right between hip bone and ribs, more noticeable pains. Also some lower back aches. Have had minor headaches as well, and not physically all that tired, but tonight having trouble staying awake and it's only 8! (I'm usually up till midnight normally!)

Last cycle was 38 days, and I attributed that to my chemical the cycle before (longest cycle before that was 31) but now not so sure, however this one is different, as in that cycle I also didn't O until CD 32 but this one I O'd CD 23

Just wondering if I really still have a chance, as it seems everyone has said they has lots of CM and sore boobs before BFP but i havent noticed either (have had BFNs up till now)...

Thanks ladies!!

My CM before my FRER was actually thicker than normal. More of a lotiony/creamy kind of thing. I used to always have wet CM before AF showed. For me, my nipples were more sensitive (and still are!), in fact the actual boob part doesn't hurt (tho they are starting to get a bit bigger)

I think your other signs sound like they could be good though! Fx'd!

Thanks ladies!!

My first pregnancy I was not charting, didn't know what cm was or anything! I was off of bc for 6 months and we were just NTNP. My symptom was no symptoms! I remember the day before af was due, my dh had just fixed me a mixed drink, and I was just all of a sudden hit with the fact that I had had NO pms symptoms. Tested the next day and it was a blazing bfp! My first mc 2 years after that I also had no symptoms. The second mc 4 months ago I started getting sore bbs at 3dpo instead of 10dpo, and they felt rock hard! I also had ib this time around, don't ever remember having that before either! And my cm this time was sticky.

Congrats Dreamer! Those are beautiful lines...no need to wait to be put down for a BFP. No mistaking those!

I thought i was 14 dpo but could be as little as 10 or 11. Though 10 would definitely make me doubt we caught the egg. Got a pos opk on the 9th around 12pm and a very very near pos. Opk on the 8th.

What was making you think you were 14dpo? Just curious because if your positive opk was the 9th, you would be more like 11 or 12dpo (give or take a day). That would explain the BFNs!! Maybe they will turn into BFPs in the next day or two. Good Luck!

has anyone ever used opk and received a positive on 6? I have been testing (currently on CD 11) and no darkening of the line, however the first test which was on cd 6 there was a faint line. Is there anyway I could have ovulated on cycle day 5-6???

Thanks ladies!!

My boobs don't feel any different at all - even when I poke them lol. Thinking (hoping) maybe they look a little bigger! Lol

What was making you think you were 14dpo? Just curious because if your positive opk was the 9th, you would be more like 11 or 12dpo (give or take a day). That would explain the BFNs!! Maybe they will turn into BFPs in the next day or two. Good Luck!

I just thought that cause when we conceived last time (mc) we only dtd once and that was either the 7th or 8th and same for my son, with him I actually had O pains then, which was around cd18 which would've been the 8th. But then I took an opk and was definitely positive on the 9th so I know I would've ovulated later.

Not sure what's going on atm... Might have AF coming.... nothing yet, but cp has dropped and feels really hard! Still closed though (I think..)And still watery cm with some creamy in it...

I read someone once peed on one of their used hpt's so I thought I'd do that, just for fun, as I ran out of new ones. But it didn't work for me :p haha. Wasn't expecting it to work :p Considering I always dip them in longer than they say in the leaflet they must still be soaked!! haha

Were the OPK definitely positive though? I've seen quite a few people post pictures of "positive" OPK which I've definitely felt were actually negative as the test line wasn't DARKER than the control line. It's usually people who have several episodes of positive OPK throughout the cycle that do this too. I always used IC until the lines started to look similar and then I used the smiley clear blue digital ones to actually confirm that it was indeed positive. All the strips that some would have deemed positive would equal maybe 5/6 days but I only EVER got 1/2 smileys each cycle on the CB digital which were the results that I actually charted.

AFM: Test is getting stronger :)

Attachments

• 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
yeah my 2nd one was definitely positive, which was on the 9th! I tried telling myself that the one on the 8th was positive, cause then I'd feel more confident we might've caught the egg but when I took the one on the 9th it was definitely darker, and darker than the control line aswell! I just didn't really wanna think I'd ovulate within 12-48 hrs considering we last dtd on the 5th, it would give us a very small chance of catching the egg....

I'm now just gonna wait to see what happens.... if AF arrives at least I'll know... if it doesn't arrive before I get my FRERs I'll test again! But I only ordered them yesterday morning so I'm keeping everything crossed for them to arrive this week (and AF to stay away ofcourse!!)

Nice to see your very positive CB digi!! I only did one when I was pregnant each time and only got the 1-2 weeks, cause I tested around 10dpo both times, before I missed AF.

EDIT: Just gone back to my old posts about the OPK's the first 2 I did (6th and 8th) weren't positive but I wrote on the 9th that it was definitely positive and it was darker than the control line.... So I did remember that right then!! :)

Noo did you have any symptoms leading up to your bfp?

Sore boobs, bloating, gas and fatigue were main ones. Boobs were weird - They were sore, then they went sorta fizzy and then started getting shooting pains down my nipples.

Now it's more nausea, cramps, backache and the above. My pelvis area feels warm and full - almost like needing to open bowels but not needing to. Frequently peeing and drinking like a fish (naturally someone who ends up with headaches as I forget to drink) and awful insomnia.

The night I conceived I actually had a very vivid dream where I gave birth on an aeroplane emigrating to Australia screaming "But I didn't get two lines! I got BFN!" :lol:

awwww , the effect of seeing too many BFN :haha: Cute dream. Have H&h 9 months. When is EDD ?

Noo did you have any symptoms leading up to your bfp?

Sore boobs, bloating, gas and fatigue were main ones. Boobs were weird - They were sore, then they went sorta fizzy and then started getting shooting pains down my nipples.

Now it's more nausea, cramps, backache and the above. My pelvis area feels warm and full - almost like needing to open bowels but not needing to. Frequently peeing and drinking like a fish (naturally someone who ends up with headaches as I forget to drink) and awful insomnia.

The night I conceived I actually had a very vivid dream where I gave birth on an aeroplane emigrating to Australia screaming "But I didn't get two lines! I got BFN!" :lol:

awwww , the effect of seeing too many BFN :haha: Cute dream. Have H&h 9 months. When is EDD ?

By my chart - 1st October.

By LMP - 25th September.

They'll initially go by LMP until I have my dating scan (I won't be opting for NT screening).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->