JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

awwww , the effect of seeing too many BFN :haha: Cute dream. Have H&h 9 months. When is EDD ?

By my chart - 1st October.

By LMP - 25th September.

They'll initially go by LMP until I have my dating scan (I won't be opting for NT screening).

My - 22 nd Sep, by LMP. Bump Buddies :friends::headspin:

Yay! Don't forget to join the Late September thread :) It's getting busy :)

has anyone ever used opk and received a positive on 6? I have been testing (currently on CD 11) and no darkening of the line, however the first test which was on cd 6 there was a faint line. Is there anyway I could have ovulated on cycle day 5-6???

You can have varying amounts of lh in your system at any given time. I always have some sort of line at any time of the month! It is only pos if the test line is as darker or darker than the control line. Keep testing. Do you know about when you o? Gl!

I just received my FRERs (already!!!) and ofcourse had to pee on one of them...
Still looks like bfn to me though....

Here's 2 pictures, for you guys to squint at :p 1st was taken around 3 minutes and the 2nd around 10 minutes.

Attachments

• CAM00481.jpg
    CAM00481.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
  • CAM00483.jpg
    CAM00483.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 20

Here's 2 pictures, for you guys to squint at :p 1st was taken around 3 minutes and the 2nd around 10 minutes.

I can't see anything on it at the minute but I don't know how to invert the picture - A friend did mine for me!

When is AF due?

I can't see anything either.... AF was due yesterday..... do you know what the procedure is for blood tests? How long after you've missed your period will the doctor give you one?

I can't see anything either.... AF was due yesterday..... do you know what the procedure is for blood tests? How long after you've missed your period will the doctor give you one?

I think it'd depend on your doctor to be honest. I'd wait a week then go see your GP and request one. Though they may ask you to wait longer.

I can't see it either, but mine didn't show anything on Sunday and then did yesterday (Tuesday). Yesterday I waited four hours before poas - which might have helped. Perhaps try first thing tomorrow? :hugs:

AFM: Test is getting stronger :)

I think this forum would be even better if it allowed you to 'like' other users comments as well as 'thank' people....... I guess you just have to do a little dance! :happydance:

I can't see it either, but mine didn't show anything on Sunday and then did yesterday (Tuesday). Yesterday I waited four hours before poas - which might have helped. Perhaps try first thing tomorrow? :hugs:

I think I'm gonna do one tomorrow when I get up, as I'm getting a lay in tomorrow so it should be as concentrated as can be.... And then try to do one every other day.... if it's still negative. With the 4 tests left that'll take me through till wednesday morning, which would be 8 days late. And if it's still negative then and no AF I'll ring the doctor to see if I can get a blood test done...
I don't get why it doesn't wanna show on a test though IF I am indeed pregnant.... Considering the other times I was pregnant it showed up as early as 10dpo (when I was about 4 weeks along).
Though I reckon I did have a chemical before falling pregnant with my son, which didn't show on a test... I was late then and got negatives but then I got REALLY bad cramping and started bleeding... I had never experienced cramping like that before! Never been diagnosed as a chemical but I just know it was.... eventhough it didn't show on the test...

AFM: Test is getting stronger :)

I think this forum would be even better if it allowed you to 'like' other users comments as well as 'thank' people....... I guess you just have to do a little dance! :happydance:

Yes, I agree there should be a 'like' button!! :)

Where the hell is the :witch:? another BFN this morning but still no sign of her. I'm keen to just get it done now. I'm only CD31 but recently they've been around every 28 days

How long is your normal LP?

I think it's usually 14 days. So that would mean AF is due tomorrow if I ovulated later than normal (on the 10th). And I am afraid the evil :witch: will be here tomorrow aswell, cause I just had a shower and thought I'd check my cp. And I am 90% sure it's slightly open.... So I'm guessing she'll be here tomorrow :cry:

I got my bfp this morning! Three months of trying and this is my first ever pregnancy :D
Good luck everyone still waiting, especially you eltjuh!
:dust:

I got my bfp this morning! Three months of trying and this is my first ever pregnancy :D
Good luck everyone still waiting, especially you eltjuh!
:dust:

YAY!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: Can I put you down for your bfp??
H&H 9 months! And thanks for wishing me luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->