January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

loveylove - testing 26th Jan 2011, please can I be added to your list... thanks..

Good Luck Ladies
:dust:

Here we go again :) good luck to everyone. Can you add me to January 18?

I am new to the TTC forum! Hello!

Our daughter, Anna, will be a big 1 year old in a couple weeks!!

OH and I had a chat tonight and decided we would try in January......so I guess I will be testing around 19th January!

Good luck everyone:flower:

I am new to the TTC forum! Hello!

Our daughter, Anna, will be a big 1 year old in a couple weeks!!

OH and I had a chat tonight and decided we would try in January......so I guess I will be testing around 19th January!

Good luck everyone:flower:

Added! Welcome to the forum and to the January Testers :flower:

welcome Ellie27 and can i just say that your daughter is just beautiful!

There's loads of us now!! Hoping for a brilliant success rate!

What is everyone doing to make sure they get that BFP? I'm temping, using OPKs (not that they're much use lol), Pregnacare Conception, OH is going to start taking vits, EPO, vit B6, grapefruit juice, green tea, Conceive Plus, lying with my legs in the air for 30 mins after BD.....have I missed anything :blush:

Clomid, temping, opks, prenatals, baby aspirin, Sperm Meets the Egg Plan, OH is taking his multivitamin, now I'm just trying to relax.

I don't feel as confident today, my temps are ever so slightly going down and I just have this feeling of impending doom :(:dohh:

Question for everyone...what do you think about :sex: in the 2ww? I know :spermy: supposedly softens your cervix, and orgasms can cause uterine contractions...so I'm kinda weary but OH is going :brat: (it's been 3 days!)

Where is the fertility friend option to add HOT FLASHES as a specific! lol.

I'm sure its the progesterone, but seriously, all day I am freezing cold but yet my cheeks feel like they are on fire!

Morning ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is well. Are there any more early BFPs? :winkwink:

I did two things different this cycle, well actually 3.

I decided I wasn't going to be regimented with anything, if I wanted to :sex: then I would if I forgot to temp then whatever I was just going to wing it and enjoy a very drunken Xmas and New Yr.

I also decided to drink a ltr of grapefruit juice a day the week up to ov, it's full on and put me off for life :haha: I POAS when I felt like it and got my first + OPK in 12 mths.

I came to the conclusion I couldn't control it so wasn't going to worry about it, it all seems to have worked. I chilled out my sex drive went back up and we ended up :sex: 6 days straight before ov but not actually on ov day, we were both knackered and DH actually moaned I had "pumped him dry"

Good luck xxxx

I'm also drinking a litre of grapefruit juice a day so FX it does the trick here as well! Of course it won't help without :sex: - can someone please explain this to my OH? :dohh:

bless, my DH actually moaned about too much sex!! never thought i would get that out of him :haha:

Well im 10DPO today YAYYY!!!

i only normally go 9- 10dpo so FX :dust:

This month i dropped opk's as they stressed me out, i cut out my diet coke completely and now have caffiene free diet coke & im taking Vit-B complex

Still have slight crampy feelings on and off, my boobs are sore and bigger, my temp rose again today:thumbup:,
and FF has recongised a Possible Triphasic on Day 22 never had that before on my chart...

quoting FF: "A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse."
Its looking good for me but keeping my fingers crossed going to test on the 1st aslong as :af: stays away (please stay away)

I did some things differently this month, first of all, I tried to hide my ovulation days from my OH, so that the sex felt more spontaneous, and that seemed to work wonders, because he went at it like a jack rabbit, 6 most fertile days! I think it relieved a lot of the pressure of TTC.
i ALSO put him on Macca and L-Argening, once per day, which he doesnt mind taking, I told him it will help him in the gym!
For me- I started taking a slightly higher dosage of vitex, and I started taking B6- I also have been using progesterone cream post ovulation.

I'm only 8 dpo today, but i do feel more relaxed about whether we conceived or not....i suppose although like everyone, Im hoping for that BFP, i feel like, I won't be devastated if i don't get it, I feel more hopeful!

Hi Katiekittykat,

Can you move me from the 14th to the 12th please. I am due on the 12th but I'm sure I will be testing from 11dpo....

I am 1dpo today.......the wait begins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->