January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

can I be added? I'll be testing on the 8th January!x

fx'd for you lovely, you deserve it :) You're chart looks great, and if you haven't caught that egg I'll be very surprised!! x

Thanks girl! :hugs: I feel so confident about this cycle but I don't know if that's good or bad:shrug: lol. We shall see!

Just looked at your chart ashley1723...looks great!! This could be your month!!! :hugs:

And thank you as well, katiekittykat! :hugs2: I'm so happy that you and amoreamy both think my chart looks good :happydance:

Good luck to both of you!!!:dust::dust:

Hi ladies! This is our 3rd month TTC and finally plucked up the courage to join u guys although i've been reading some great advice on here for a while. Should be testing on 22nd of Jan, good luck everyone xx

hey ladies :hi:

how is everyone?

not been on here in a while been in bed with the flu for a week now so not sure if i ovulated at the normal time for me as i've heard that being ill can affect ovulation (not sure so if anyone knows if its true or not please let me know lol)

I wonder how many BFP we will get for the january testers?

I hope we all get one!!

Hope you're feeling better gilmore85 :hugs: Not sure whether being ill would affect ovulation....I know it affects temp :shrug:

Have added all the new ladies! Welcome to the January Testers Thread :flower:

Hope everyone is well today and not too many people back at work :coffee:

thank you! And I hope all the ladies here get :bfp:s this January! :dust: xx

There's loads of us now!! Hoping for a brilliant success rate!

What is everyone doing to make sure they get that BFP? I'm temping, using OPKs (not that they're much use lol), Pregnacare Conception, OH is going to start taking vits, EPO, vit B6, grapefruit juice, green tea, Conceive Plus, lying with my legs in the air for 30 mins after BD.....have I missed anything :blush:

I'm prob not doing half as much as others but its only our first cycle TTC so thought I'd take it easy...DB was amused when I tried doing a sort of handstand after :sex: though saying "come on little spermies swim in go on! Swim swim!"...he thought I'd gone nuts :lol: and he was prob right! :haha: x

Were trying for #3 after vas reversal, this will be our 1st baby together, i have 2 gorgeous children from my previous partner.

This is my 3rd cycle I'm just temping this mth (did opks last and confused me lol) DH is taking Wellman vits & i'm taking vit B6 complex 50mg.

Hi! I'm Alie and I will be testing on January 18th! That is my expected AF!~ Can't wait!

Since my hubby has an aversion to ejaculating inside me, so we are just going to do it exactly on my ovulation and one day after. What do you think? Going to use instead cups to keep that amount in too!

Since my hubby has an aversion to ejaculating inside me, so we are just going to do it exactly on my ovulation and one day after. What do you think? Going to use instead cups to keep that amount in too!

You might be better off doing it the day before....can he not ejaculate into the cup and then you can put that inside you?

He can do that, and so if I do that would I put in the cup and then do a handstand so the sperm falls in? I figure the liquid would just sit in there and not get up in me if I put it directly into the cup?

I am having pineapple core which is supposed to aid implantation, temping and checking cm. Hubby takes fertilaid, Vitamin C and Selenium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->