January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I'm so sorry joey300187 xxx there were some lovely posts to Babyhopes2010 about how you don't lose your baby, you lose a body that wasn't good enough for it. Its soul stays with you and one day, when the right body comes along, you will give birth to the child you've lost. :hugs: sorry to whoever I stole that off xx Hope you're ok

:witch: came this morning two days late.....onto next cycle !

I'm so sorry joey300187 xxx there were some lovely posts to Babyhopes2010 about how you don't lose your baby, you lose a body that wasn't good enough for it. Its soul stays with you and one day, when the right body comes along, you will give birth to the child you've lost. :hugs: sorry to whoever I stole that off xx Hope you're ok

aww, thats sweet!

Babyhopes & Joey, there's nothing in this world that I can say to take the pain away although I wish there was, I am so sorry for your loss, I know how much you both want and love your babies.

:hugs: :sad2:

BFN this morning so just waiting for Af should be here tomo.

You're not out until she turns up! Keeping up the PMA for you! x

Ok now i am definitely out. The witch got me this afternoon.:cry: Oh well on to cycle two. I do temping but think i might try opk's this month. I had alook on amazon at them. Can anyone suggest any to use. The line ones look abit hard to determine as they arent like a preg test are they were if there is a line thats it. Are the smiley ones better or should i say easier to read. any help please ladies, never used them before and some experience is greatly needed.

BFN this morning so just waiting for Af should be here tomo.

You're not out until she turns up! Keeping up the PMA for you! x

Ok now i am definitely out. The witch got me this afternoon.:cry: Oh well on to cycle two. I do temping but think i might try opk's this month. I had alook on amazon at them. Can anyone suggest any to use. The line ones look abit hard to determine as they arent like a preg test are they were if there is a line thats it. Are the smiley ones better or should i say easier to read. any help please ladies, never used them before and some experience is greatly needed.

I use one step ovulation and pregnancy tests from Home Health UK or I sometimes get them from ebay. They're just the strips, but not too hard to work out, as long as the line is the same darkness or darker than the control line. I've never had a problem with them. The clearblue ones with the smiley face look great but they would get VERY expensive. You can miss your LH surge if you only use one a day, I tend to use 2. Hope that helps x

BFN @ 12DPO for me, just gonna wait for the witch now.

Deffo no Jan BFP anyway.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"