January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

i got my :bfp: couldnt wait till the 1st :hugs:

hi Katie....I am here to join your thread...i will test the 21st of January, depending on what happens with my cycles....will keep you up to date xx

hi Katie....I am here to join your thread...i will test the 21st of January, depending on what happens with my cycles....will keep you up to date xx

Have added you - welcome to the January Testers Thread :flower:

Hi katie can I join ur thread please hun! I'll be due af on the 22nd jan!! I hope 3rd times a charm for me! I have had a feeling from the beginning that month 4 will be my month tho so we will see, how are u doing darling? Have u been using ur conceive plus? U due to ov soon?? XxxxX

Hi katie can I join ur thread please hun! I'll be due af on the 22nd jan!! I hope 3rd times a charm for me! I have had a feeling from the beginning that month 4 will be my month tho so we will see, how are u doing darling? Have u been using ur conceive plus? U due to ov soon?? XxxxX

Hi Stacey! Welcome to the thread :flower: I really hope this is your month - 3rd time lucky :hugs:

I'm OK - should be ov tomorrow (based on my last cycle) but haven't had a +opk yet so who knows :shrug: Have used Conceive Plus once...as you know I have to employ guerilla tactics to get OH to DTD so I haven't always had a chance! Gonna make an effort to use it tonight, although grapefruit juice seems to be doing the trick as well :winkwink:

Hope you're OK and all ready for Cycle #3 :hugs:

I would be testing on 22nd January.
Please count me in Good luck to everyone FX and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can you add me for the 17th plz, I'm NTNP more this cycle so I'd be very surprised to get a BFP.

Thanks hun xx

congratulations to Lintu!

I think since i o'd early this month! i will be testing on the 2nd instead!
here hoping for more BFP's!

Hi kate i see your fertile days are here according to your ticker....i am getting really fed up now...my chart is all over the place...not getting any ferns on my scope...i don't think i have ov'd this month....BUGGER....

I haven't O'd yet, but probably will sometimes around new years eve, so hopefully testing around the 15th if you want to add me :) :) Thanks for starting this thread :)

Hi kate i see your fertile days are here according to your ticker....i am getting really fed up now...my chart is all over the place...not getting any ferns on my scope...i don't think i have ov'd this month....BUGGER....

Maybe ov is just round the corner for you - had a peek at your chart and it's very confusing :wacko: Don't worry - it'll all become clear.

For once, my ticker is lining up with what's actually happening! Got my first positive OPK this lunchtime, and then did another one a couple of hours ago and it was totally blank! Hopefully either gonna ov later tonight or tomorrow. FX for a temp rise!

I haven't O'd yet, but probably will sometimes around new years eve, so hopefully testing around the 15th if you want to add me :) :) Thanks for starting this thread :)

Added! I quite like adding everyone and seeing how you're all doing!

Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->