January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I took a test this morning, as I was due AF yesterday and .......... :bfp: (a faint but noticeable one). So i'm cautiously, a tiny bit pregnant!

does anyone ever have a temperature drop right before ovulation? I'm thinking that I ovulated yesterday, but not totally sure. My temp yesterday morning was 96.78 and today it was 97.87. Took them at the same exact time. Also noticed some cramping yesterday mid afternoon - and I have been extremly extremly hungry!! I can eat a meal, then be hungry 5 minutes later!! Whats going on....!! Anyone experience anything like this? I didn't use opk this month, just didn't feel like ususing them for some reason thought it would make me not obsess as much.

I took a test this morning, as I was due AF yesterday and .......... :bfp: (a faint but noticeable one). So i'm cautiously, a tiny bit pregnant!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations!! I didn't have you down as testing until 24th January!! I'll change you to the 1st :dohh:

2 BFPs for the thread and it's not even January!!

does anyone ever have a temperature drop right before ovulation? I'm thinking that I ovulated yesterday, but not totally sure. My temp yesterday morning was 96.78 and today it was 97.87. Took them at the same exact time. Also noticed some cramping yesterday mid afternoon - and I have been extremly extremly hungry!! I can eat a meal, then be hungry 5 minutes later!! Whats going on....!! Anyone experience anything like this? I didn't use opk this month, just didn't feel like ususing them for some reason thought it would make me not obsess as much.

I had a temp drop the day before ov last cycle and FX the same thing has happened this cycle! Have a peek at my chart x

Well that was right as I thought I was out for this month, I would have tested on the 24th Jan next cycle. I was due AF yesterday and took a test this morning :)

Well that was right as I thought I was out for this month, I would have tested on the 24th Jan next cycle. I was due AF yesterday and took a test this morning :)

So pleased for you! And so pleased this is turning out to be a lucky thread!!!

How is everyone doing today? I can't believe it is so close to the new year, time seems to fly by :) :) Still awaiting O, hopefully coming up around NYE!

It's that really rubbishy limbo time between Christmas and New Year....back at work but still nothing really going on :coffee:

Hi ladies ,

Af is due 1st Jan. Im pretty sure i wont be in this round. All signs points towards AF ..:(
I hope feb will be a gd mth and recieve the long awaited bfp.

in meantime, i hope for more bfps here ! Keep them coming to encourage the rest of us who are still trying hard

Hi ladies ,

Af is due 1st Jan. Im pretty sure i wont be in this round. All signs points towards AF ..:(
I hope feb will be a gd mth and recieve the long awaited bfp.

in meantime, i hope for more bfps here ! Keep them coming to encourage the rest of us who are still trying hard

Will I put you on the list for testing happymuffin? Just in case :winkwink:

Thanks for the good thoughts :hugs:

sure , if the witch decides to go on leave for 9 mths ,,i would gladly let her.
u may put me dwn for the 2nd though if i get there to test

Hi Osubuckeye,

I having been temping now for 5 months with FF and i have found i ovulate between cd17-19 and always the day before i have had a bit of a dip in temp then the day after a rise. FF has always placed my ovulation day the day of the rise and the day after the dip. Hope this hope good luck

sure , if the witch decides to go on leave for 9 mths ,,i would gladly let her.
u may put me dwn for the 2nd though if i get there to test

Done! And you never know - this is turning out to be a lucky thread! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->